Venom with Kryptinite Vs Superman with sonics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Who wins this match.

jinzin
venom has shown to be waaaaaay more resiliant to sonics has of late and when he gets pissed off sonics don't really do much to him anyways. Supes on the other hand has major issues with kryptonite. I'll go venom on this one.

ZephroCarnelian
Supes would fly up, away from the krptonite n drop a mountain on venom's head.

azndrgn
Wow, this is truly an intriguing fight. I vote Venom as well cuz even if he's weakened from the sonics, he still would have just enough strength to at least knock the gun out of Supes hand for a lil' while. He can then attack Supes while his costume recharges. But supes can't get anywhere NEAR the kryptonite to get it outta Venom's hands

jinzin
all i'm saying is that venom took a sonic gun full yeild to the chest crushed it, beat up spidey and then the human torch after being burned.....and that was before his upgrades....venom.

ZephroCarnelian
Yes. And Superman's gonna stay in range of the K...? lol. No, he's gonna see what Venom's got, then fly out of harms way - blasting him with heat vision, or sneezing him onto another continent, or throwing an aircraft carrier at him... too many ways.

spetznaz
Superman could have NO sonic weapon, and Venom could haveKryptonite, and Superman would still win.

Venom is simply not in Superman's league, with or without sonic weapons.

For example, why have a sonic weapon when a super-scream can literally shred the symbiote on a molecular level?
Why have a sonic weapon when a simple hand clap at super-speed with super-strength would be sufficient?
Why have a sonic weapon when you can simply incinerate the symbiote from 10 miles up?
Why have a sonic weapon when you could launch a pebble at mach speeds that would shatter the kryptonite to dust?
Why have a sonic weapon when you could simply rush at Venom at near light speed (or if you want to take it slower, at 0.0001 light speed) and stop 1,000 miles from him abrubtly, and the shock wave would be greater than any sonic weapon Reed Richard's could invent.

This is a horrid mismatch, and Venom would have ZERO chance of winning.
Unless Superman walked right up to Venom,stood stock-still, and told Venom to shove the kryptonite down his throat!
Unless that happened, and it wouldn't, Venom would have ZERO chance defeating Superman.

Remember MaxSpidey that there is a world of difference between Venom and Superman. Maybe if you gave Venom Val Savage's intellect or Lex Luthor's resources, or the raw power of a really super-powered character.
But just because Brock has a symbiote and a chunk of kryptonite does not qualify him to even THINK of taking on Superman. He lacks the intellect, the resources, the strategy, the power, the abilities, or the capability to take down Superman.
Goodness, he cannot even take down SPIDERMAN for goodness sake, even when he is stronger AND faster than Spidey!!!!!!
Just because he has kryptonite would not enable him to beat Superman.
It would only mean two things:

1) Superman would take him out from a distance (although even this would not be that necessary).
2) Superman would take him out even faster than if Venom did NOT have kryptonite. Superman would not waste time playing with Venom, and would wipe him out in less than a second.

Venom would actually get beaten faster if he used kryptonite, and Superman would not need a sonic weapon at all.

Mismatch!
Too many ways for Venom to get destroyed, both symbiote AND Brock.

Swanky-Tuna
How often does Superman use thunderclaps or snipe thing from miles away with pebbles or heat vision?

spetznaz
How often does Venom attack Kryptonians with kryptonite?

I've seen Superman use thunderclaps, snipe with heat vision, and throw buildings and cars as weapons.
I've never seen Venom come close to Superman level, and someone who is unable to defeat SPIDERMAN, even when he is far stronger and faster (and invisible to spidey sense) wouldn't even touch Superman.
With or without kryptonite.

Anyways, it is within Superman's powers to do what i described. Or do you expect him to just walk up to Venom and stand there while Brock tries to pry his mouth open and shove kryptonite down his gullet?

This is a mismatch. Venom is simply outclassed! And that is the simple truth.

And Superman HAS attacked from a distance. At times really far distances. And i am talking about normal Superman here.
Venom wouldn't even get close, and you know that.

Fanboy
Superman because all these other guys say that Super Sonics would not hurt Venom that much He has another weakness fire and SUperman has fire.

Next Venom_girl
Gotta go with Venom on this one. evil face

Cosmo Kramer
I think it would take Carnage and Venom with Kriptonite and Spiderman with a really fast jet-plane!

Quick Freeze
yeah dude it'd be an interesting concept if superman wasnt way of venom's league

Wickerman
Originally posted by spetznaz
Superman could have NO sonic weapon, and Venom could haveKryptonite, and Superman would still win.

Venom is simply not in Superman's league, with or without sonic weapons.

For example, why have a sonic weapon when a super-scream can literally shred the symbiote on a molecular level?
Why have a sonic weapon when a simple hand clap at super-speed with super-strength would be sufficient?
Why have a sonic weapon when you can simply incinerate the symbiote from 10 miles up?
Why have a sonic weapon when you could launch a pebble at mach speeds that would shatter the kryptonite to dust?
Why have a sonic weapon when you could simply rush at Venom at near light speed (or if you want to take it slower, at 0.0001 light speed) and stop 1,000 miles from him abrubtly, and the shock wave would be greater than any sonic weapon Reed Richard's could invent.

This is a horrid mismatch, and Venom would have ZERO chance of winning.
Unless Superman walked right up to Venom,stood stock-still, and told Venom to shove the kryptonite down his throat!
Unless that happened, and it wouldn't, Venom would have ZERO chance defeating Superman.

Remember MaxSpidey that there is a world of difference between Venom and Superman. Maybe if you gave Venom Val Savage's intellect or Lex Luthor's resources, or the raw power of a really super-powered character.
But just because Brock has a symbiote and a chunk of kryptonite does not qualify him to even THINK of taking on Superman. He lacks the intellect, the resources, the strategy, the power, the abilities, or the capability to take down Superman.
Goodness, he cannot even take down SPIDERMAN for goodness sake, even when he is stronger AND faster than Spidey!!!!!!
Just because he has kryptonite would not enable him to beat Superman.
It would only mean two things:

1) Superman would take him out from a distance (although even this would not be that necessary).
2) Superman would take him out even faster than if Venom did NOT have kryptonite. Superman would not waste time playing with Venom, and would wipe him out in less than a second.

Venom would actually get beaten faster if he used kryptonite, and Superman would not need a sonic weapon at all.

Mismatch!
Too many ways for Venom to get destroyed, both symbiote AND Brock.

I agree with all of this. However, the only possible problem i can see is Supes not taking Venom seriously and getting too close. Especially if they're in a close chamber. I've seen the Joker throw a chunk of kryptonite at Supes that was about.....6 or 7 feet away and Supes goes to the floor. The kryptonite stays on the floor and Supes can't even move. However, the chances are extremely slim.

~wickerman~

JWangSDC
Venom is a killer and superman is not. So I'm going with venom in this fight. If there's no prep time...superman isn't going to be smart enough to stay away from venom..and before he knows it, venom will have KILLED him.

Of course if superman were batman, he'd do exactly as mentioned above "fly far away and drop a mountain on venom" But then think about it...when has superman flown far away and dropped a mountain on anyone?

JWangSDC
Spets...

I actually completely agree with ur post. I want to say superman will win...I know superman SHOULD win. But somehow it's not likely to happen. Supes has all the capabilties, but he's just more likely to fly up to venom to face him...and then bam...kryptonite effects kick in and Venom kills superman.

jinzin
wow I can't beleive you guys still think that spidey can beat venom mano y mano....when he gets his ass kicked evertime he tries.... spidey has never beaten venom without
1: help
2: a plan
3: a toy
4: a lot of luck

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by JWangSDC
Spets...

I actually completely agree with ur post. I want to say superman will win...I know superman SHOULD win. But somehow it's not likely to happen. Supes has all the capabilties, but he's just more likely to fly up to venom to face him...and then bam...kryptonite effects kick in and Venom kills superman.

The kryptonite doesn't affect him instantly. When he feels the effect, he can just fly away and snipe Venom with heat vision used with telescopic vision.

jinzin
ummmm venoms already dodged his heat vision and if he's really far away his wide shot won't help him any......I say his best shot is to fly past venom....he'll already be flying fast enough to cause the symbiote to disrupt due to sound....end of fight..

asain dude
venom would either absorb the kryptiniate and use it against super man or ABSORB SUPER MAN

ChaoticReign
I'm thinking Supes would be able to fly away quick enough and could easily use his heat vision and toast venom from orbit if he wanted to. In Supes/batman he helped batman out from orbit with his heat vision so I'm sure he's capable.

asain dude
did you read my last sentence?
venom would:
1.absorb kryptinyte and use it against super man
2.absorb super man
3.absorb other super hero/villian and kick super mans @$$ (use their powers)

Next Venom_girl
Dude, that random absorbing stuff is lame, a complete mockery of the character.

asain dude
it kicks ass seeing venom in differant forms.... and super mans lame; i mean who the hell wants to read about a guy whos invicable....toatal waste of time

pr1983
he cant absorb superman, each of supermans cells is protected by his forcefield...

Originally posted by asain dude
it kicks ass seeing venom in differant forms.... and super mans lame; i mean who the hell wants to read about a guy whos invicable....toatal waste of time

grow the f*ck up... he's not invincible... gladiator? juggernaut? hulk? actually read some comics, then try and throw around the word "lame"...

asain dude
alright sorry if im not 24 and living in my dads basement reading comics all the time.so get a life,and who the hell cares about super man,cause in every marvel/ DC clash they have super man always win so like what the f-*k

Draco69
It's truly annoying when people use Superman's "lameness" as an arguement to why he would lose a battle.

pr1983
alright sorry if im not 24 and living in my dads basement reading comics all the time.so get a life,and who the hell cares about super man,cause in every marvel/ DC clash they have super man always win so like what the f-*k

ooh the old "nerd in the basement" comment... couldnt come up with something new?

he wins cos he's simply that good...

asain dude
bite me mama boy,you sound like i personnaly hurt your feelings so i have all the right calling you a nerd.

pr1983
bite me mama boy,you sound like i personnaly hurt your feelings so i have all the right calling you a nerd.

you come in here spouting shit when you obviously dont have the knowledge to back it up...

and yes, i am a nerd, but i'd rather be a nerd than a pr*ck...

asain dude
ok fine but i rather be a prick than winny little ****** who reads comics all day and sexually abused all night

pr1983
ok fine but i rather be a prick than winny little ****** who reads comics all day and sexually abused all night

dude.. you came in whining about how everyone bashes spidey, and yet you go and do the same thing to superman... hypocrisy?

maybe you havent noticed, but this is the internet, some of us have to pay for internet access... and in my house i pay for the internet... by working... in a JOB...

and sexual abuse/assault of any kind is no laughing matter, a joke is a joke but some things are too much...

asain dude
alright you got me on the spider-man thing but why is it so important that you might know more than me in comics "maybe you should read comics" in other words who gives a damm, so we both started something totally unrealated to the thread. so point being is better knowlage of comics does not mean your the head huncho.cause that all ways bothers me

Swanky-Tuna
so point being is better knowlage of comics does not mean your the head huncho.cause that all ways bothers me
What're you talking about? You're the one who assumed he knew more about comics than you then took offense. And really, if you don't know much of anything about one or both characters, you really shouldn't be replying so carelessly.

Superherovandal
get back on topic. NOW!!! pleeaase???? angel

asain dude
well i go far to make a point even if i overboard

pr1983
alright you got me on the spider-man thing but why is it so important that you might know more than me in comics "maybe you should read comics" in other words who gives a damm, so we both started something totally unrealated to the thread. so point being is better knowlage of comics does not mean your the head huncho.cause that all ways bothers me

my point was... you cant come in and ask us to not bash spidey, when your going to turn around and do the same to superman... if spidey is your favourite character you need to understand that whether you like him or not superman has fans... and considering that fact that there are more ridiculously powerful characters than superman like juggernaut and thor, yet u dont consider them "lame" or do you?

calling a hero lame just because of his powers seems silly imo... its like me hating spiderman because im an arachnophobe (which im not, and i like spidey)...

asain dude
...... venom would win cause he'd use his camoflage to sneek up on super man and smere him with the kyptinite

pr1983
...... venom would win cause he'd use his camoflage to sneek up on super man and smere him with the kyptinite

supermans senses are highly advanced, im not sure venom could sneak up on him...

Superherovandal
yeah he aint sneeking on noone.

Superherovandal
hey pr i liked the old look better why the change?

asain dude
NOT FAIR ,what cant super man do

pr1983
Originally posted by Superherovandal
hey pr i liked the old look better why the change?

a temporary change... normal service will be resumed soon...

NOT FAIR ,what cant super man do

plenty of things...

but venom is so far below his level its not a fair fight...

Superherovandal
well he can't survive kryptonite, nor shape reality, nor create black holes, nor destroy universe, nor .............................................................................................
l................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

asain dude
well .... what about the new giant venom thats running loose in that venom mini series, id like to hear about more of him or .....her?

pr1983
well .... what about the new giant venom thats running loose in that venom mini series, id like to hear about more of him or .....her?

what kind of stats does he have? any new abilities?

asain dude
i mean that venom might have a stronger level than super man....maybe.... it could happen

pr1983
i mean that venom might have a stronger level than super man....maybe.... it could happen

i cant see that happening any time soon... erm

asain dude
well pretty much the same but he could proboly kick king kong off the empire state building at the time.... and he so big that he could eat spider man whole.but other than that they havent talked about him for a while

Next Venom_girl
bite me mama boy,you sound like i personnaly hurt your feelings so i have all the right calling you a nerd... ok fine but i rather be a prick than winny little ****** who reads comics all day and sexually abused all night

Ah, another one to report to the moderators.
Hey! No nerd bashing. I'm a nerd and proud of it.. and it's better then being an ignoranus like yourself. gun_bandana

pr1983
well pretty much the same but he could proboly kick king kong off the empire state building at the time.... and he so big that he could eat spider man whole.but other than that they havent talked about him for a while

to be honest i havent seen this huge venom your referring to... any chance of a picture?

asain dude
ok ya were over that now thank you.
continuing with venom vs super man

asain dude
well no sorry i couldnt find one but if you read twist part five of the mini series in venom youll see him.... and there was also a giant carnage but that was way back

pr1983
well no sorry i couldnt find one but if you read twist part five of the mini series in venom youll see him.... and there was also a giant carnage but that was way back

ok...

well to be superman level he'd have to be fighting the avengers alone...

if he can do that then maybe...

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Who wins this match.

When people make threads like this, no one wins.

asain dude
what do you mean?

ZephroCarnelian
Is this thread assuming both characters go all out?

If so then Superman wins in half a second.

There are countless ways for him to reduce Venom to his component molecules.

Venom is leagues and leagues below the level of the Man of Steel.

asain dude
ya but dont forget venom still has the kyptinite (help me out venom fans)

Nataku8188
ya but dont forget venom still has the kyptinite (help me out venom fans)

No.

pr1983
laughing

asain dude
cruel.....

Bialaska
Although Superman is so much stronger and more powerful, etc than Venom, I still think Venom will win. It really depends of Venom's intelligence, if he can figure out to keep the Kryptonite hidden.

Superman prefers close combat. Surely he has hundreds of other weapons in his arsenal, but most often you see him get close to beat on the villain. Superman is arrogant that sorta way.

And when Superman is close... Then he's dead.

Pepito
If it's the new improved Venom who annihilated Sandman by biting him then Venom would win as he is far more sonic resistant (despite Superman's heat vision). Old Venom would be defeated too quickly to use the kryptonite

asain dude
but i think your right about the close combat...... venoms tricky and would try to lure superman on a chasse

CorderaMitchell
This is cute, superman is too straight foward a fighter, and the sonics would have some affect on him, these arent' everydy sonics that destroy venom.

ZephroCarnelian
If they're going all out, Venom is dead.

Within ONE second Superman could do one of the following things.

Vapourise Venom And the k-nite with a blast of superheat from his eyes.

Freeze Venom solid THEN vapourise the k-nite, then shatter Venom with his fist.

Blow the K-Nite to smithereens with heat vision, then proceed to do whatever the hell he likes.

Venom doesn't stand a chance.

CorderaMitchell
Venom isn't getting enough credit for his creativity here............

ZephroCarnelian
Creativity doesn't mean much if you're dead before you can think of anything creative lol!

And that's what'd happen if Supes went all out.

If Supes stood there like a fool (which admittedly he sometimes has) then Venom would have a fleeting chance.

But otherwise... no. smile

CorderaMitchell
True dat, kind a like what is like with fighting skill vs. FAR SUPERIOR STRENGTH, i however get your drift.

Jvenom
Venom trashed Superman without kryptonite so he should be able to with it.

Draco69
Do you insist on being ignorant?

superman302
LOL this is the biggest mismatch ever, I mean do you not remember what happened when Wonderwoman and Superman were fighting and she tried to pull out Kryptonite on Superman ??? he just knocked it out of her hand into the Sun i mean sure kryptonite is a weakness for supes but if you havent noticed lately he has been showing a little resistance to it , or think back to Hush when Batman pulled out Kryptonite on Superman its not like Superman just hit the floor as soon as he saw it, even batman said that Superman was holdin back and if he wanted Batman dead he would of been, or if thats not enough think back to Superman/Batman when Superman had to fight Supergirl and wore a F***ing kryptonite ring and beat her down. So yea i think if you give Venom some kryptonite and for some reason Superman decides not to use any other power of his and is in the mood for a fist fight I still say venoms going down i mean if he can beat Supergirl while WEARING a kryptonite ring im sure he can beat venom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.