Borland back with bizkit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
Is Wes Borland Back with limp Bizkit?

Victor Von Doom
You should really be working for one of the major news organisations.

Cinemaddiction
Even if he were, it's too late. Limp Bizkit is done for.

tabby999
yeah, after 3 dollar bill ya'll it was downhill. and fred durst is terminally retarded

Norma Jean
Wes is a great guitarist. He is the best part of that POS band.

Tptmanno1
Linkin Park is a bad rip-off of RATM...

room #99
wes is a fine guitarist and would be better off limp.

Deathblow
I like him, he's funny and does his own thing. He's never gone in for LB's self-aggrandizing bullshit, and I was really impressed when I heard that the reason he left the band was because he felt they were turning into business partners rather than friends and bandmates. He's clearly not in it for the money.

And yes, he is pretty talented, so I hope he isn't back with Limp Bizkit, because they don't deserve him, and never have.

Victor Von Doom
Wait, was my sarcastic comment lost on everyone?

He rejoined MONTHS ago.

Deathblow
Are you really suprised that nobody keeps up with the latest Limp Bizkit news?

Smasandian
What?
Thier still around?

Is Borland the guy who was toted to play the guitar upside down?
Cause if it was him, I remeber in high school everybody wanted to play the guitar upside down and considering I have been playing for awhile, I was like its the same thing, just backwards and in two years, youll look really stupid.

loserib
yep wes is broke again and is back with limp triskits

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Deathblow
Are you really suprised that nobody keeps up with the latest Limp Bizkit news?

Not really, now that you mention it. I saw it in a mag, thought he was shit for going back.

Deathblow
Oh well. His funeral.

Konjammenson
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Linkin Park is a bad rip-off of RATM...

wtf

Smasandian
WTF is right. What the hell did that have to do with anything.
Anyways, who cares if he's back with Limp Bizkit. He is still a pretty crappy guitarist anyways.

Alpha Centauri
He's not a crap guitarist, bit unfair.

Just obviously has shit morals. Doesn't care that he'll be restricted beyond belief by being in that band, just want's money. So I got no respect for him.

-AC

loserib
well you goto pay the bills somehow

Smasandian
I dont find him that good.
Nothing new, Tom Morello kicks his ass in terms of creating different sounds with various of pedals and abstract use of his guitar.
Ive seen the music from Limp Bizkit and nothing really stands out at all.
So I removed crappy guitarist and replace it with competant guitarist thats doesnt create any new sounds or technique.
He can play but other than that, he's pretty average and is just like any other guitarist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.