plastic man VS storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
who wins??

LordFear
WHy are we so obsessed over Storm all of a sudden?????

stormfront13
so I haven't made a storm thread in a while- don't look at me

LordFear
not u personally but at least 2 other ones are currently being discussed. Enough with this hasbeen/ **** already. Storm, the chick has been a little hussie every since broken up with Forge. She lost her appeal as a character to me.

stormfront13
she has never dated anyone since forge took back his proposal. nightcrawler flirts with her and in return she flirts with her. the same goes with wolverine. I think plastic man is strong but storm might win. plastic doesn't take fights seriously imo.

cray z 4 sarah
storm would most likely take this

stormfront13
yeah she would imo

OtterVomit
Plastic Man can be subdued and broken apart when frozen so icy blizzard = Storm victory.

Kento
Yea but he cannot be killed. But still frozen, and broken apart would probably consist of victory to Storm

stormfront13
but if she freezes him then kinda like explodes it with a whole bunch o lightning then isn't he broken- but still a win for storm

Kento
Does he have any other weakness besides cold?

stormfront13
idk but i don't think he is strong enough anyway

Kento
To bad the thousand or so years he lived he didn't get to learn anything since he was in so many pieces. That could have helped him out a lot if he had been able to do anything while the rest of the JLA died during Obsidian Age.

stormfront13
is her really any good to the team??

OtterVomit
If Plastic Man had the right mindset he could kill almost anyone, but he's just a goodnatured comedian that's more interested in the goofiest ways to fight crime instead of the most effective.

Kento
Yea. Plasticman has only one real weakness, and that's not easy to exploit unless your Storm, or someplace really really cold.

stormfront13
so its agreed right?? storm wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.