Abomination vs. Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngryApocalypse
Who do you guys think would win? I think Fantastic Four

Onslaught2005
I think Abomination would take out all of them.

Thanos the Lord
UUuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Fantastic Four

KharmaDog
This is a good fight actually. It has taken the FF some serious effort to contend with the Hulk before. Abomination has Hulk's power, but also brains. I think it coulf go either way, of course marvel writers will make the FF win, bu this is a fight I'd like to see.

GalacticStorm
I think the ff would take this. Abomination doesnt exactly have the hulks power. He's class 100 but unlike the hulk his strength doesnt increase when he gets angry. So its him up against the Thing who's no slouch at class 85 plus you got the other 3. Ive got no doubt they could take him down.

Cosmic Cube
The Fantastic Four would beat Abomination. Abomination staring strength is actually relatively less than Hulk's and he cannot increase his strength. Abomination is pretty high class 100, (he can lift alot more than 100 tons,) but the Fantastic four have more than enough power to stop him. The Thing and Mr. Fantastic can sit back and watch The Invisible Woman and The Human Torch lay waste to him.

Ketchuptome
Reed can beat him alone since Abom would not be able to hurt him.

K3VIL
Abom's strenght increase with his fear.So if he's afraid from how the battle is going he can beat down the FF4 and then go in search of Banner and his alter ego

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.