Padawan Obi-Wan & Ben Kenobi vs. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Onslaught2005
Who wins?

jedimaster2000
I'm guessing Maul, since one Obi-Wan was only a young padawan while the other was an old man who barely used his powers for some 20 years. One Obi-Wan hasn't reached his peak yet, while the other Obi-Wan is far past his peak.

Darth_Nefarus
Old Obi-Wan's lightsaber would short circuit, then young Obi-Wan would fall down a hole from a force push...
you see where I'm going with this.

ArthasKnight
Well, Padawan Obi-Wan did manage to defeat Maul on his own but not before Qui-Gon was killed. I believe that Ben Kenobi would only slow Padawan Kenobi down and lead to a Darth Maul victory.

Bardock42
It think the kernobis take that...easily. I think Ben is much stronger than Qui Gon was and the padawan killefd maul himself well with some luck of course

ArthasKnight
Ben Kenobi stronger than Qui-Gon?! No way! Qui-Gon is much stronger than old, frail Ben Kenobi.

Bardock42
Well if you think so your problem, just well its not tre, Obi Wan got much stronger than Qui Gon ever was, well I belive so at least. He might have even killed Vader (well very unlikely but still)

Darth_Nefarus
I would say old Obi-Wan has the edge on the Qui-Gonn we saw. Obi-Wan purposely lost and became one with the force.
If Maul wouldn't have gotten a little pep talk from Sidious "They will be no match for you" he would have finished Obi-Wan off instead of taunting.

jackstain
Maul would win, and why dont you think of it this way, ben kenobi, vs qui gon......qui gon would break his hip....then cut off his head.

Julie
uh okay....young obi wan killed Maul....so er I'd expect this to end the same way

jackstain
no logic in that statement ^^

ArthasKnight
^^No logic in that statement, Julie made perfect sense. Obi-Wan beat Maul in Epidode 1, so it's to be expected that this battle ends with the same result.

jackstain
that one was just dumb^^

ArthasKnight
Care to explain why you think so?

JKozzy
He can't... laughing out loud

jedimaster2000
Yep, simple as that.

ArthasKnight
Originally posted by JKozzy
He can't... laughing out loud

'Specially 'cause he's BANNED! laughing

Darth_Nefarus
He is?

ArthasKnight
Yup.

Darth_Nefarus
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
sucker

Darth_Maul_330
Psshh Maul all the way, well the OLD Ben is to old to even fight, his lightsaber dies then Maul Cuts off his head, then Maul Finishes The young desperate padawan.

jollyjim311
Old thread, fanboy, and you're wrong.

zephiel7
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Old thread, fanboy, and you're wrong.

QFT

We saw Kenobi tool mecha Maul at a later point in his life.

BTW, mecha Maul is lame.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.