Power Levels of Dc And Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C1nd3r
Can someone please post the strongest 50 or 100 characters that are found in Marvel / Dc.. i know they are posted somewhere but i cant find them. thx.

Never
Old DC list that we did almost a year ago:

DC:

1. The Presence
2. The Source
3. Rama Kushna
4. H'ronmeer
5.Meshta
6.Gyges and Garamas (with God power)
7.Great Evil Beast (appeared in an issue in which the Infinity Avengers kinda ripped off if you read it carefully)
8.Spectre at his full potential (omnipotent is unbeatable rather you're omnipresent or omniscient)
9. Mawu (the religious God of Africa shown in Spectre #58 )
10.The Voice (An entity part of the Presence)
11.The Word
12. Wally the God Boy
13. Lucifer Morningstar
14. Archangel Michael
15. The Aleph
16.Decreator
17. The 5th Dimensional Imps (Mr. Mxyzptlk, Bane-Mite, and Thunderbolts)
18. Ultimator, and other races and beings include 4d to 10d
19. ID (A 6th dimensional being created by the Cathexis that could fullfill one's wish. Unlimited Powers)
20. Parallax
21. Ion
22. Uni-Friend
23. Anti-Life Entity
24. Eclipso
25. Mistos
26. Satan
27. Stigmonus Monsieur
28. Sinestro after death when he faced the Spectre
29.First of the Fallen
30. Azmodus
31. DC's Archangels- Gabriel (probably most powerful archangel next to Michael), Amenadiel, Sandalphon, Ramiel, Duma, ect.
32 DC's Angel Host- Bull Host, Eagle, Lion, and Human rather Zauriel and Asmodel at angelic form
33. Anti-Monitor and Monitor
34. Hyperman
35. The Endless
36. Entropy (Krona)
37. Kismet
38.Dominus
39. Oblivion
40. Chaos and Order (2 elemental force)
41. Lord of Chaos/Lord of Order
42.Black Racer
43. The Kindly Ones
44. Voiceless Gods
45. Mahu
46.Seviram
47. That giant monster Lucifer unleashed to stop Amenadiel's army, and anything Lucifer has faced
48. A
49. King of Tears
50. Hawkgod
51. Elder Gods
52.Dark Gods
53.Shattered Gods
54. Rao, and other gods of Krypton
55. Candlemaker
56.Dorothy Spinner (IMO, imp-like level in which she can create by thinking it)
57. Telephone Avatar
58. Shadowy Mr. Evans
59. Carnivore (Almost took over heaven)
60. Anti-Matter Man
61. Glorith and the original Time Trapper
62. Promethian Giants
63. Millennium Giants
64. Extant
65. Monarch
66. The Seven Deadly Enemy of Man
67. Cosmic Gamblers
68. S'ivaa the Destroyer
69. Brimstone
70. Pantheon gods- African like Shango the Thunderer, Oloron the First Born, Norse gods like Odin and Loki, Greek gods like Zeus and Hercules, Japanese gods like Susano-o-no-makota and Izanami, Egypton gods like Osirect and Ra, ect.
71. The Unimaginables
72. Ibac/Sabbac- the 2 Capt. Marvel villain which 1 was a clone and another had power like with black magic
73. Neron, the demon that demoted Neron from hell, Abaddon the Destroyer, Adramelech, Agony & Ectacy, One in Charge of Punishment of the Damned in Effrul, Keeper of the Oracle of Styx, and since I don't feel like listing everyone from hell, I'll just estimate: 300-400 leaders/higher rank in Hell
74. The 3 Demons- Rath, Ghast, and Abnegazar
75. The race who got rid of the demons- Timeless Ones
76. Lord Satanis
77. Lord Satanus
78. Second and Third of the Fallen (Brothers of First of the Fallen)
79. Mad God of 3600
80. The First Citadelian and his clone armies and the other Citadelians
81. Oblivion II- one that faced Wonder Woman
82. Auron
83. X'Hal
84. Superman Prime
85. Everyone in the 853rd Century including Manhunter from Mars
86. Wonderworld race and heroes
87. Maggedon
88. Old Gods- Wotan, Lokee, Arzaz, Nameless One
89. Guardian of the Universe
90. Controllers
91. Zamarons
92. Progenitor- This guy created his own galaxy and a whole race
93. Fernus and the Burning Martians
94. Anti-Sun
95. Imperiex Prime and Imperiex probes
96. Yuga Khan
97. Nebula Man
98. Orion at his true form (the one that Astro once posted in Alvaro's)
99. Orion with the ALE
100. Darkseid one with the Source from NG v4
101. Izaya one with the Source in a New Gods v4 issue
102. Euricros
103. Clocxwerk
104. Hourman 3/Warlogog

Marvel list that I saw someone list (but...this is way off. Ghost Rider and Vision above a fully powered Magneto? Yeah right):

1. The Heart Of The Universe
2. Living Tribunal
3. Infinity Gauntlet
4. Death
5. The Infinites
6. Eternity/Infinity/Galactus (full power)
7. Oblivion
8. The Celestials
9. Franklin Richards (full power)
10. Master Order/Lord Chaos
11. Chronos
12. X-Man (full power)/Onslaught (full power)
13. Love/Hate
14. Eon
15. Epoch
16. Chton
17. Stranger/In-Betweener/Oshtur/Agamotto/Hoggoth/Galactus (normal power)/Dark Phoenix
18. Ego the Living Planet
19. Dark Gods/Elder Gods
20. Eternals
21. Korvak
22. Shaper of Worlds
23. Beyonder
24. Phoenix Force
25. Hyperstorm
26. Dormammu/Shuma Goroth/Franklin Richards (normal power)/X-Man (normal power)
27. Demogorge the God Eater
28. Set/Cyttarok/Atum the God Eater/Demiurge/Gaea
29. Pheonix
30. Molecule Man
31. Odin/Zeus/Zuras/Shaman
32. Asgardian Destroyer
33. Pantheon of Gods
34. Kubik
35. Mephisto
36. King Thor/Thanos/Hulk (full power)
37. Beta Ray Bill/Adam Warlock/Silver Surfer/Morg
38. Thor/Drax/Gladiator/Terrax the Tamer
39. Captain Universe/Quasar/Gabriel the Airwalker
40. Dr. Strange
41. Genis-Vell/Blackheart/Loki
42. Vision (full power)/Ghost Rider (full power)
43. Super Skrull/Annahilus/Blaastar/Black Bolt/Firelord/Apocalypse
44. Atleza/Holocaust/Nova/Nimrod/Ultron/Mandarin/Cable (without virus)/Abomination/Champion (on earth)
45. Magneto (full power)
46. Juggernaut/Hulk (normal power)
47. Magneto (normal power)
48. Professor Xavier
49. Jean Grey
50. Cable (with virus)
51. Namor (in water)/The Thing/Colossus/Iron Man/Wonder Man/She-Hulk/Doctor Doom
52. Scarlet Witch/Warbird/Rogue/Emma Frost/Psylocke/Namor (out of water)/War Machine
53. Vision (normal power)/Ghost Rider/Vengeance/Spider-Man/Venom/Deadpool
54. Captain America/Wolverine/Sabretooth/T'Challa/Daredevil

But since you asked...

Sentry
You forgot Sentry. laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud smokin'

C1nd3r
Thank you.

GalacticStorm
I say the Phoenix Force is listed way to low. How are XMan, Onslaught,franklin Richards and Death all above Phoenix? The only things which could arguably be above the phoenix force are THOTH, Living Tribunal, Infinty Gauntlet, The one above all, and Eternity. The Phoenix Force is a multiversal entity not just limited to our universe. Its power is derived from the pysches of everything in existence. It acts as a doctor of the universe burning away what doesnt work(d'bari) and maintaining and safeguarding all that does. The M'Kraan crystal is a the nexus of all realities. A point where they all converge. Its is present at the same point throughout the MULTIVERSE. A lot of the beings you mention are just inherent to this single universe. The phoenix singlehandedly held together the entire multiverse and bound it together under its own power source. The Phoenix has power over death. It goes to the white hot room and is reborn again. That list is very inaccurate

GalacticStorm
The eternals are way to high as well they should be around the same level as the pantheons

Cosmic Cube
That Marvel list is way off. They're missing a whole lot of guys, and Phoenix Force should be higher.

Cosmic Cube
Abomination is listed with Ultron?! What the f**k?

Cosmic Cube
Super Skrull and APOCALYPSE?! Hell no. Man this thing is wrong. Abomination is grouped with pre-virus Cable.

GalacticStorm
Ego is a living planet. Just that nothing more. Why is that above Phoenix, Molecule man, beyonder, shaper of worlds and kubik. The last three were living cosmic cubes and theycan whup galactus. Arguably everyone ive mentioned can

cray z 4 sarah
plz dont yell at me but i heard somewhere that beyonder challenged the living tribunal and it was afraid or something so shoudlnt beyonder be higher up there

GalacticStorm
The One Above All/The Heart of the universe
The Living Tribunal
Infinity Gauntlet
Eternity/Infinity
Phoenix Force
Celestials(Exitar)
Kosmos(Molecule an and Beyonder)/Shaper of Worlds/Kubik
Galactus/Death
Celestials
Master Order/Lord Chaos/Chronos
Stranger/Inbetweener
Love/Hate
Eon
Epoch
Dormammu/Mephisto/Chton/Oshtur/Agamotto/Hoggoth

Theres my top 15(Sorry i couldnt be bothered to do the rest)
I compiled just from my comic knowledge and though online bios. Obviously its not 100% accurate but my top 15 is at least quite a lot more accurate than the one already featured in this topic. Let me know what u think. I'll be happy to change it

kgkg
Phoenix Force > death i don't think so

GalacticStorm
Death holds no power over the phoenix force. What can she do? Read Xmen forever you'll see how powerful phoenix is and how its an integral part of the universe like death galactus and eternity. The phoenix is the transitionary force and acts as a doctor of the universe. It heals what needs to be healed(M'kraan) and burns away what doesnt work(d'bari and sublime in the 'Here comes tomorrow' story arc)

kgkg
death is god of the dead.

Do you see eternity fighting much??? Noo because they are not being that fight . They are entity with vast power.

i whould put pheonix below Galactus or = Galactus

GalacticStorm
in excalibur phoenix II has a tussle with galactus and he backs off. Galactus wields vast cosmic powers to the point where he can alter reality on a cosmic scale but the phoenix draws its power from the psyche of ALL sentient beings. Phoenix II was limited to the amount of the force she could draw upon yet even she put galactus in his place. We all know he's a big bad mutha but he aint more powerful than the force. If something kills him then thats it finito. The phoenix dies to be reborn

GalacticStorm
The full phoenix force would own galactus

kgkg
from what i heard there was a Crossover with Phoenix vs A Hungry Galactus , and Galatus left because she was equal to his power.

That's what i heard.

But that still doesn't make Phoenix over Death.

Hegemon875
woah how can anti-monitor/monitor be so low on the list, and I dont believe Gabriel is more powerful than prime. I can't say I agree with the order, only with the ppl on it.

kgkg
"woah how can anti-monitor/monitor be so low on the list, and I dont believe Gabriel is more powerful than prime. I can't say I agree with the order, only with the ppl on it."

i was wondering the same thing
did anti moniter distoryed many universe(multiverse)

yet his close should he be higher than say 20. Parallax and
21. Ion

GalacticStorm
So called Immortal beings such as the eternal, all earths pantheons and the titans immortal as they are if something powerful enough to disintegrate or disperse their molecules hit them, they aint coming bk death holds power over them. Same with galactus. Death is always appearing to him asking if he's ready to face the inevitable and give into her. Because galactus can die and has done. He still would be dead if it wasnt for franklin. But anyway, Death holds no power over phoenix whatsoever. As i said before she physically dies only to be reborn again from a phoenix egg into another body. Death is nothing to the force

illadelph12
I thought Death, Eternity, and Galactus were equals, but since Galactus is the balance between Death and Eternity (Life) he has to absorb life energy (Eternity) to counter Death (the 'hunger') within himself, the other two are simply constants. That was explained in a comic book where there was a gathering of cosmic beings and everyone from LT to Eon the Tree of Life was there and they discussed Galactus creating the Surfer and Surfer's purpose, etc.

GalacticStorm
Of equal importance to the balance and existence of the universe, not equal in terms of power

GalacticStorm
Eternity is very much the chief of the abstract entities with the exception of the living tribunal

demigawd
Wow, that Marvel list sucks REALLY badly. Hopefully someone'll take a crack at fixing it. I'm too lazy to do it myself...

Jason8200
What I dont understand is that on the DC list you have 5th dimensional imps around number 15 or whatever and Superman Prime at number 85... By the 853rd century the Superman Dynasty had married into the 5th dimensional myslplic family and had inherited all of their powers so shouldnt Superman Prime be higher than them?

hoorayforpeepee
TOAA
LT
Eternity/Infinity
Phoenix Force
Death
True Beyonders
Celestials
Galactus/Full Power Franklin
Master Order/Lord Chaos
Korvac/Sentry

it gets tricky right about there. i'm not sure how to rank say dormammu versus say odin, and hyperstorm is potentially as powerful as sentry or so.

eh.

Ex11B
wheres Count Nefaria?..surely if the Hulks on here then he should be also

eleveninches
DC=Overpowered
Marvel=Overrated

eleveninches
I would have put the oans slightly higher, and would have put MadGod 3600 lower. You put parallax at about 20, and the guardians near the bottom of the list, but the guardians defeated parallax.

Ganthet has claimed that the guardians are more powerful than even the spectre.

I would have put the 835th centuary JLA below the old gods and the guardians/zamorans/controllers.

What about the star-gods from the "sandman:endless nights" graphic novel. Sto-Oa, Rao, Sol etc...

For Krona, did you mean the one from JLA/avengers or the ex-guardian?
The entropy one (the oan) is probably just slightly less powerful than the JLA/Avengers crossover one.

I definately woudln't have put sinestro that high. He is no way more powerful than the endless, hyperman or the monitor/anti-monitor. He should be not much more powerful than superman prime.

Parallax has been retconned, so he shouldnt be that powerful, but even before the retcon, he was still not more powerful than the monitor/anti-monitor or hyperman. Neither would Ion have been more powerful than them. So Parallax and Ion should be knocked down to about 50.

Spectre is not that powerful. He is way overrated considering th others on the list. He might have got his power from god, but god is dead, and there are many more powerful than him.

Is Yahweh the same as the prescence? Is Yahweh the one who was killed at the end of preacher?

What is the difference between the prescence, the source and Yahweh. Are the voice, word, source and prescence simply different aspects of Yahweh?

I would have seperated the endless at least into the most powerful ones created first (destiny, death, destruction, dream), from the less powerful ones created later (despair, desire, delight/delerium).

I also would have included (in no particular order):
1.) Saint of Killers (replacement of the angel of death. Killed God).
2.) Ellaine Belloc (daughter of michael. she is the new demiurge and created her own universe.)
3.) Genesis (before or after merging with jesse custer?).
4.) Linear Men (waverider, hunter)
5.) Christopher Rudd (new ruler of Hell)
6.) CHild of Basanos and Jill Presto.
7.) Lilith. (now in command of all of the fallen angels and her own demon offspring)

Never
Yes, Sinestro is (WAS) that high. Read again and you will see that this list was compiled in 2004 after quite a bit of research across several messageboards.

Parallax and Ion are reality warpers. They are just below Mxy, Batmite, and other 5th Dimensional beings who also are able to alter reality at a whim. They WERE nowhere near 50.

Yes, Spectre was "that powerful."

Will answer your Source and Presence queries later.

eleveninches
I know the source is seperated from the universe by the source wall (where the millennium giants are bonded to).

Parallax retconned is actually just a yellow cosmic parasite, and has no reality warping powers in his true innate form. He only got that power when he infested hal jordan and absorbed the oan's power.
In his innate parasite form, he is only capable of feeding from the fear of other life forms (he is composed of living fear).

eleveninches
Elaine has all of the power of her father, Michael.

Genesis had power equal to that of God. He had the power of the word of god.

Christopher Rudd is a dead human, so has no innate super powers, but is the sole ruler of hell, so he is pretty powerful politically.

Lilith now has total control over the fallen angelic host and her own demonic offspring.

Oblivion is the imaginary construct that arose from Kyle's subconcious before he became ion. He apparrently existed before the universe, and is totally omnipotent.

SOK is the replacement of the angel of death (NOT replacement of death of the endless, as she IS death. The endless are abstracts). He killed god, when god was attempting to return tho the DCU.

THe child of the Basanos and of Jill Presto apparently has some wierd reality and probability altering abilities, and was sought after by Sandaphalon, Lucifer, the Jin-En-Mok and others.

BTW, spectre should be ranked below michael and lucifer, as Michael has often kicked spectre's butt.

Anti-monitor and monitor should be ranked higher, as not even spectre (with all the sorcerous power of DC pre-crisis) could stop anti-monitor.

Also, should it include:
Harbringer (claims to have power equal to that of monitor)
Pariah (freed monitor and anti-monitor. Unequalled human genius, rivalled only by the guardians)
Alexander Luthor (composed of both anti-matter AND positive matter)

radioboy121
Originally posted by kgkg
from what i heard there was a Crossover with Phoenix vs A Hungry Galactus , and Galatus left because she was equal to his power.

Yes, a cocky Phoenix defeated a hungry Galactus . The Phoenix actually left the fight on the full realization (based on Galactus' elaboration to the Phoenix's role) that it was more a life parasite than a life bringer.

The true utilization of the Phoenix would be more a servant of Death than against it. Oblivion (I think it was) once encountered the Phoenix as it was brooding over it's existence.

Where's Impossible Man in the Marvel hierachy? He revitalized and repopulated (on personal power) a dead alternate Earth planet on a whim.

Never
Originally posted by eleveninches
BTW, spectre should be ranked below michael and lucifer, as Michael has often kicked spectre's butt.

This jumped out at me.

So according to your logic, if an opponent defeats another, they are necessarily more powerful than them?

So Spiderman is more powerful than Titania?

Spiderman is more powerful than Firelord?

Thor is more powerful than Surfer?

Wonder Woman is more powerful than Superman?

Martian Manhunter is more powerful than Superman?

Batgirl is more powerful than Lady Shiva?

Daredevil is more powerful than Sabertooth?

Phoenix is more powerful than Galactus?

Colossus is more powerful than Proteus?

No.

Galactus is the oldest being in the Marvel Universe -- that makes him omnipotent? No.

Stop making excuses for Galactus getting his ass kicked. He was hungry; and?

Mainstream
M. Manhunter is more powerful than Superman...Superman a better fighter though

Never
Originally posted by Mainstream
M. Manhunter is more powerful than Superman...Superman a better fighter though

I disagree. He's more versatile.

GalacticStorm
"Galactus is the oldest being in the Marvel Universe -- that makes him omnipotent? No."

No it makes him just that. The oldest being in the universe. Phoenix 2 could only draw on the force in limited amounts and was by no means as powerful as phoenix 1 obviously. The crossover where phoenix beats back a hungry galactus isnt the only time they've fought. They also had a confrontation in the last days of excalibur where not only did rachel put galactus in his place for trying to eat the earth again, but she knocked out nova. This is just phoenix 2 for gods sake!! Galactus draws his power from planets and can tap into the power cosmic. The phoenix is the living sentient energy from the psyches of EVERYTHING in existence. Plus when in her sentient form where she can take over and/or talk with her avatar she draws on the life energy of generations not yet born. Its ridiculous to say that galactus is more powerful than the phoenix force. A full power galactus against phoenix 2 maybe. Thats debatable. But not the phoenix force. It was also in that same issue that death appeared to both galactus and phoenix and she/it asked if he was ready to give in to her as he must do eventually. Galactus said he was not ready. Death holds power over him but not phoenix.
If u want to read about the importance of the phoenix force to existence then check out the grant morrison run on xmen where it explains that phoenix avatars such as jean, rachel and kid omega hav a special mutation that allows them as ultimate potential of their power to tap into the phoenix force. These avatars act as doctors of the universe. Healing what needs to be healed for the balance and security of existence (M'Kraan crystal) and burning away what doesnt work(D'bari and Sublime) There can only be one avatar at a time which is why when jean was apparently dead rachel summers was phoenix 2 and then when rachel got lost in the timestream she lost her connection with the force and jean started manifesting a phoenix energy signature. The phoenix force through its avatars works with death for the balance of the universe burning away the old to begin life anew. Galactus isnt on that level.

Never
It seems as if you are confusing importance with overall power.

Galactus outside of story arcs is more powerful than The Phoenix Force...and I am quite aware of what The Phoenix Force is and its relationship to the universe.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Never
I disagree. He's more versatile.

I figured you would...but think about it MM can do everything Supes can do...plus mind read, shape change and make himself shadow like...logically he he's more powerful than Kal-EL...the regular superman anyway..none of that Superman Prime stuff please.

radioboy121
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
The crossover where phoenix beats back a hungry galactus isnt the only time they've fought. They also had a confrontation in the last days of excalibur where not only did rachel put galactus in his place for trying to eat the earth again, but she knocked out nova. This is just phoenix 2 for gods sake!!

Actually, it's the other way around. The appearance of Nova was BEFORE the other encounter and Galactus did not fight the Phoenix in that battle. Nova was using poor tactics and got humiliated by Rachel and it was Meggan that challenged Galactus by absorbing the Earth essence to be (in her mind) on par with him. Rachel not wanting to sacrifice the lives of her comrades or the Earth was willing to give herself up. But when Galactus began using the energy converter to draw out the Phoenix essence, the stars begans disappearing and it was this event and the persuasion by Roma and a disguised Merlyn to desist with his actions.

Yes, well he's more like a battery that needs to be charged up every so often. As the Phoenix does not have to manually tap into a source, she is indeed a tough match for Galactus overall. But in a battle, Phoenix would be hardpressed to use it's full potential as such an action would conflict with the very conscious nature of it's being (life rather than death).

GalacticStorm
"Galactus outside of story arcs is more powerful than The Phoenix Force"

Im not doing that at all. Like i have said phoenix 2 the weakest of the phoenixs has stood her ground against galactus without breaking a sweat on more than one occassion. Like i also said phoenix knocked out nova and threw her at her master staggering him. I went into all of that importance of the phoenix force to the universe stuff because a few posts bk someone was using the fact that galactus is the oldest in the universe and the fact that he is important to the balance of the universe as testament to the power he wields. So i went on to convey how important the phoenix is. In terms of power galactus cant compare to the phoenix force. Maybe one of its weaker avatars. The phoenix had displayed feats over the years which make galactus' power seem laughable. The M'kraan crystal as u know and i hav mentioned earlier is the nexus point for everything in the MULTIVERSE. Not just this universe that galactus resides in. The phoenix under its own power reserves held together and reenergised the strands which held the multiverse together and stopped it from unravelling. Galactus has done no such feat which even comes close to that. We are comparing a planet eater who can tap into the universes power cosmic to the sentient psychic energy of everything in existence which holds power over death, something galactus can only dream. At the end of the day we can speculate online for as long as we want but thats all it is. Speculation. I go by what has happened in the comic books, comic book writers and by my own common sense.

radioboy121
I only know the two encounters as mentioned earlier. One was Rachel, while the other was the Phoenix conscious and the only true battle against Galactus was the latter. As Galactus seldom is shown while full powered, it's hard to say how effectively powerful he is.

Phoenix could be classified as a universal constant in it's own regard and it was only by the inteference of Feron that it had a consciousness at all.

eleveninches
This jumped out at me.

So according to your logic, if an opponent defeats another, they are necessarily more powerful than them?

No.

Galactus is the oldest being in the Marvel Universe -- that makes him omnipotent? No.

Stop making excuses for Galactus getting his ass kicked. He was hungry; and?
I wasnt talking about galactus at the time. I was just mentioning other beings that could make it onto the DC top 100.

And Michael has totally beat the crap out of spectre on every occasion that they fought each other. Spectre is an aspect of god, but in the Corrigan Spectre Series, Michael explains that all things in existance are an aspect of god (including himself).

In DC, Lucifer and Michael have ALWAYS been God's favourates. Yahweh even named lucifeer as his successor

Never
Originally posted by eleveninches

And Michael has totally beat the crap out of spectre on every occasion that they fought each other.

This is exactly what I was referencing earlier.

eleveninches
Michael has more of god's power than spectre does. Michael had power equal to that of god, whereas spectre only has power over vengeance

troubledyouth66
I found an updated list.

the 853rd Century
The 3 Demons
The 5th Dimensional Imps
A
Abaddon the Destroyer
Abnegazar
Adramelech
Agony & Ectacy
The Aleph
Amenadiel
Angel Host
Anti-Life Entity
Anti-Matter Man
Anti-Monitor
Anti-Sun
Archangel Michael
Archangels
Arzaz
Asmodel
Auron
Azmodus
Bane-Mite
Bat-mite
Belial
Black Racer
Brimstone
the Brothers also were the Yin and Yang, Good and Evil, the Mainyu (Amalgam Comics)
Brothers of the Fallen(first, second and third)
Bull Host
Candlemaker
Carnivore
the Cathexis
Clocxwerk
Chaos and Order
Chronos
Controllers
Cosmic Gamblers
Darkseid (one with the Source from NG v4)
Dark Gods
Dark Lord Mordru(see Mordru)
Deadman
Death
Decreator
Doctor Doomsday (Amalgam Comics)
Doctor Manhattan
Dominus
Dorothy Spinner
The Dreamer
Duma
Eagle
Eclipso
Elder Gods
The Endless
Entropy (see Krona)
Euricros
Extant
Fates
Fernus and the Burning Martians
the First Citadelian
Gabriel
God of Africa
Gog
Ghast
Glorith
Gods of Krypton
Great Evil Beast
Greek Gods
Gyges and Garamas with God power)
Guardians of the Universe
H'ronmeer
Harbinger
Hawkgod
Heggra
Hercules
Highfather
Hourman 3(see Warlogog)
Hyperman
Ibac(also Sabbac)
ID(6th Dimensional)
Imperiex Prime and the Imperiex Probes
Imps
Infinite man
Ion
Izaya
Izanami
Keeper of the Oracle of Styx
the Kindly Ones
King of Tears
Kismet
Krona
Lion
Lokee
Loki
Lord of Chaos
Lord of Order
Lord Satanis
Lord Satanus
Lucifer
Lucifer Morningstar
Mad God of 3600
Manhunter from Mars
Mahu
Maggedon
Magog(Elseworlds)
Mawu
Meshta
Metron
Michael
Millennium Giants
Mr. Mxyzptlk
Mistos
Monarch
Monitor
Nameless One
Nebula Man
Neron
Norse gods
Oblivion I and II
Odin
Old Gods
Oloron the First Born
One with the Source
Orion with the Ale and in his true form
Osirect
Pantheon gods
Parallax
The Presence
Progenitor
Promethian Giants
The Quintessence
Ra
Ramiel
Rao
Rath
Rama Kushna
S'ivaa the Destroyer
Sabbac
Sandalphon
Sandman
Satan
Satanus
The Seven Deadly Enemy of Man
Seviram
Shadowy Mr. Evans
Shango the Thunderer
Shattered Gods
Shazam(The Wizard Shazam)
Sinestro after Death
The Source
Solaris The Tyrant Sun
Spectre
Starro the star conquerer
Stigmonus Monsieur
Strange Visitor (see Kismet)
Suli
Sun-Eater
Superman Prime
Susano-o-no-makota
Telephone Avatar
Thanoseid(Amalgam Comics)
Thunderbolts
Tigra
Timeless Ones
Time Trapper
Trigon The terrible
Ultimator
Uni-Friend
the Unimaginables
Vestaments
The Voice
Voiceless Gods
Wally the God Boy
Warlogog
The Wizard
Wonderworld race and heroes
The Word
Wotan
X'Hal
Yuga Khan
Zamarons
Zauriel
Zeus

troubledyouth66
oh yeah throw priahah in there and finally DC has the uperhand in power levels.

BootlegBoys420
Wasnt Ion Omnipotent? Omnipresent? Omnisomething...
Did I Ever Say Who Much I Hate Kyle Rayner?

Mainstream
Ion was up their..Sliver Surfer level..maybe higher.

Xplosive
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
The One Above All/The Heart of the universe
The Living Tribunal
Infinity Gauntlet
Eternity/Infinity
Phoenix Force
Celestials(Exitar)
Kosmos(Molecule an and Beyonder)/Shaper of Worlds/Kubik
Galactus/Death
Celestials
Master Order/Lord Chaos/Chronos
Stranger/Inbetweener
Love/Hate
Eon
Epoch
Dormammu/Mephisto/Chton/Oshtur/Agamotto/Hoggoth

I pretty much agree, but Death is undoubtely above Galactus. And where is fully pwoered Franklin Richards (since even Celestials relized Richards powers are above theirs), I would give him above Galactus. But what about M'Krann Crystal, this force is even above PF and probaly eternity and infinity.

eleveninches
This jumped out at me.

So just how would you define how powerful somebody is. If they cant beat somebody else, then they are not practically more powerful than them

Xplosive
It seems as if you are confusing importance with overall power.

Galactus outside of story arcs is more powerful than The Phoenix Force...and I am quite aware of what The Phoenix Force is and its relationship to the universe.

In terms of power, Galactus is just nothing compared to PF.

Paola
moving...

hoorayforpeepee
troubled, where is that list from?

kevdude
this is how i think DC describes Yahweh (God) in the DC/Vertigo Universe.
1. Yahweh (God Himself).
2. The Presence (Gods Holy Presence). The Presence = God.
3. The Source (Gods Will).
4. The Word (Gods Word).
5. The Voice (Gods Voice).
6. Decreator (Gods Shadow).

also i dont see why ppl keep saying The Presence is dead he is not, that was in The Preacher and it is not in the DC/Vergito storyline. The Preacher is in a comic world all in its own and separate from DC/Vergito. to prove that The Spectre has said in GL Rebirth that his Lord is calling him Home, meaning The Presence is alive and well like he will always be....big grin

eleveninches
But in Lucifer, he was shown to leave the DCUniverse. Lucifer says "He's closed the circle of infinity from the outside. He is NOT coming back".
That was after Yahweh named Lucifer as his successor

kevdude
yeah but before The Presence left on his own free will, he also preordained something to happen that Lucifer and Michael didn't even know about, all of this is part of his plan, it does not mean that he has to be around for it to work. whatever God wants he will get. The Spectre has talked to The Presence meaning that Yahweh is still watching everything that is going on. God is just somewhere where nobody (not even Lucifer) can follow him unless he wants to talk to someone like The Spectre has done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.