Rhino vs. Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
WHo wins?

cray z 4 sarah
hercules

LLG
I agree. Hercules, in my opinion.

cray z 4 sarah
go hercules

spetznaz
Hercules.
The Rhino would be given such a wallop that he think he was named after an anteater!

Lord S
Look it's CountQuan's cousin.

Hercules would win...with relative ease.

AngryApocalypse
hahahahahhaha his cousin. Um, Tormentor, are you his cousin or something? His wife?

AngryApocalypse
Wait why is Rhino leading?

Lord S
Cause there are a lot of ignorant people on this board who don't know f*ck all about Marvel characters. Like I said to the Count a little while ago, Rhino is nothing more than a fool in a Rhino's costume with a big horn. What chance does he have against the son of Zeus?

cray z 4 sarah
hercules would own rhino but rhino isnt just a fool in a costume with a horn he cna lift 85 tons and has idestructible skin

Lord S
Wow.

cray z 4 sarah
are u being sarcastic?

KharmaDog
This isn't even a contest, hercules should embarass rhino in a matter of minutes

Lord S
Originally posted by cray z 4 sarah
are u being sarcastic? Yes.

MJT127
hercules

CountQuan
Rhino is much more powerful. Hercules cant do a thing to Rhino's indestructable skin. RHino wins.

stormfront13
idk i think hercules wins this

long pig
herc is like a insanely powerful frat boy...awesome!
in an issue of thor, herc was like lying to this kid about all these war stories about him fighting thor and just kicking his ass....saying he made thor cry and beg for forgivness then herc lifted manhattan and threw it ontop of a crying thor....freaking hilarious.
in one of the pics thor was wearing pantyhose...l
"THOR! I do not want to hurt you but i can take no more of your whinning!" -smash-!

eleveninches
Kevin Sorbo wins.

long pig
ohh...thats who were talkin about? i hate that guy. i'd help rhino kick his ass.

Lord S
Originally posted by CountQuan
Rhino is much more powerful. Hercules cant do a thing to Rhino's indestructable skin. RHino wins. That statement right there shows that you lack even the most basic faculties to be a useful part of any debate.

Linkalicious
Even if Rhino got his little power increase like he got against the Hulk all those years ago...he'd still be pretty easy work for the likes of Hercules.

Though, I have seen Rhino take on the Silver Surfer...(it was laughable)

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by CountQuan
Rhino is much more powerful. Hercules cant do a thing to Rhino's indestructable skin. RHino wins.

Heheheeee....dumbass. laughing

Zahit
Rhino could conceivably get in a few good shots and all, but then it
turns into a severe curb-stomping by the son of Zeus. Followed by
a flagon of mead, some joyous merriment, and the conquest of a
few bawdy strumpets and wenches...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.