50 Cent the Video Game?!?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
At first I thought it was a joke!

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/01/news_6119446.html?tag=lastword_all_headline

WTF? This is dumb!

ZomBiE_HunTER
I know!!!! I am seriously going to go crazy if sumone really is going to even think about going to buy this GAY ASS Game.

Smasandian
Does look stupid.
But does anybody remember when Chronicles of Riddick was announced and was heared that Vin Diesel was financing the product.
Look how that turned out.

But its far to say that it will be stupid.

WindDancer
Most likely his die-hard fans will buy the game.

ZomBiE_HunTER
I know but what is the game even going to be about? Its prolly going to be stupid but who knows...

ragesRemorse
That is totally different. riddick was made to delve deeper into the character of riddick which also has three movies to the genre of his character. It wasnt meant to exploit a rapper wanting to be a gangster. Jesus christ... The rift raft have now broke through to the video game world. A man who cannot complete a sentence without a thesaurus is going to have a video game. sad

Smasandian
I know its completly different but the point remains. Vin Diesel wanted to get into videogames which he had no prior knowledge of the industry. People thought it was stupid, but in the end it was still great. It doesnt matter if the franchises are competly different, the fact remains is that both of them have no prior knowledge of the gaming industry.

ragesRemorse
Vin diesel actually had subject material to go on though. He had the backing of a character and an entire world to go from. A character who had interested fans and the following of a fandom of an entire genre. 50 cent wants to exagerate himself in a video game i think there is a big difference there. Does this mean any one with money can make a video game with themselves being the focul point?

ArthasKnight
Honestly, what is this world COMING TO?!

JKozzy
An end.

sad

Smasandian
I know that its completly different in terms of material. I find it bloody stupid that 50 cent is doing this.
But what Im saying is that Vin Diesel went into a videogames because he had the money to do it. 50 Cent is doing the same thing.
The only difference is that Vin has an actually character he can use. But people still though it was stupid when Vin Diesel did it also.

Machete_Guy
What the? Is this some kind of joke?

Filth
I sure hope someone shoots him properly

ZomBiE_HunTER
Vin Diesel owns a game company called Tigon years before he made the game Riddick so he had alot of experience.

Fearnix
i would get the game so i could kill 50 cent over and over again big grin

Smasandian
Actually, he founded it in 2002 (which isnt YEARS ago), in which they made Choronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butchers Bay. This was their first game, so he didnt have experience when he founded the company, he just had money.

SaTsuJiN
damn thats so corny... I need to get me some fame so I can make a real video game.. these celebrities are dumb as some cardboard

ZomBiE_HunTER
Whatever you say.I dont really care

DenKi
This sounds retarded dont buy it, spread the word plz

SnakeEyes
This game sounds so cool! I am going to pre-order my copy ASAP. Fitty Cent is like the best rapper ever!

dave123
You all assume because 50 is in it, that it will be crap....

I agree, but I'll read some reviews on it first.... not that I'll buy it stick out tongue

DCLXVI
I know you're kidding SnakeEyes......stick out tongue

SnakeEyes
Damn!

DCLXVI
laughing

ZomBiE_HunTER
I thought you were forreal.

pr1983
if i can beat the shit out of ja rule i'm buying it...

hh?
hopefully there is a way to commit suicide when playing 50.

Smasandian
Dave said it best. Atleast look into before you diss it. It could turn out to be a very critically acclaimed game. He has the money to be able to hire a AAA developer company.
So lets say, he hires Valve to create a first person shooter about him and his gangsta! life. Considering Vavle has created 2 of the best FPS ever made, it could turn out amazing.
But I have a feeling its going to suck anyway, so it dont matter.

DCLXVI
laughing out loud
You are right....

Smasandian
But, he will probably get Dr Dre to design it or something.
(do they even like each other, I dont know)

smartmovieman
OK IT WILL SUCK BAD REALLY BAD I MEEN COME ON WTF ARE PEOPLE REALLY DUMB ENOUGH TO BUY THIS STUPID STUPID IDEA OF A GAME BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD IDEA

dave123
Merci happy

SaTsuJiN
very skilled game developers get paid way more figures than some chump , fresh out of jail rapper lmao..

ragesRemorse
No, actually, a popular rapper can get paid more than top athletes. Which is sad to say that the top income goes to people who mumble and tear apart the english language to beats made from a sound board. See, i always thought that a profession like that would go to mentally challenged people. Though some would say that rappers are mentally challenged, they are not, just fu*ckin ignorant and greedy.

i dont speak of all "rapper" but majority.

Stealth Agent
Originally posted by Smasandian
I know its completly different but the point remains. Vin Diesel wanted to get into videogames which he had no prior knowledge of the industry. People thought it was stupid, but in the end it was still great. It doesnt matter if the franchises are competly different, the fact remains is that both of them have no prior knowledge of the gaming industry.

Vin Diesel had prior knowledge of video Games Vin Diesel loves video games since he was young, he even used to play D&D

got that info from my magazine game Informer

YO SUP QUAN

Stealth Agent
like my sig?

Stealth Agent
aint it piMp

ZomBiE_HunTER
Who did it?

Smasandian
True.
But ive been playing videogames since i was about 4.
Thats means I can start up a company, and produce amazing games.
What I mean about prior knowledge of the industry, is that he has actually produced games himself and has worked in the a developing firm.
Its doesnt matter if you have played all your life, thats not called experience. Its called a hobby.
Its like saying because you cooked at home all your life, that automatically means your a chef at a 4 star restaurent.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by ZomBiE_HunTER
I thought you were forreal.

Well at least it worked on somebody.

DCLXVI
Not me. big grin

Stealth Agent
Originally posted by ZomBiE_HunTER
Who did it?

hedgemon

pr1983

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/screenshots_library/dir_277/vortal_pic_138828.jpg

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/screenshots_library/dir_277/vortal_pic_138829.jpg

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/screenshots_library/dir_277/vortal_pic_138830.jpg

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/screenshots_library/dir_277/vortal_pic_138831.jpg

from computerandvideogames.com

Smasandian
Oh, those arnt images from the actually game.
Thier high rez concepts.

I dont know what type of genre it will be, but it can turn out to be a decent game. If you look past playing as some rapper, it probably be fun. There isnt a gangster/ thug game out there aside from GTA (which isnt really). It could be kinda of cool.

ZomBiE_HunTER
I dont mind playing a rapper but 50 is just a punk ass.

dark1365
Yeah he does.

WindDancer
AAAAAAH!!! He looks friggin stupider in pixels!!!

Mainstream
let me guess you can get shot up to 9 times on the game without dying right? Ja Rule the big villian right? when you beat a state he goes GGGGGG G unit right?

SaTsuJiN
pff.. lets all go to jail so eminem can sign us to be rap stars.. then we can rock our own video game

Mainstream
mainstream...the video game...I like it...I like it....or the kid forum game!

Smasandian
Originally posted by Mainstream
let me guess you can get shot up to 9 times on the game without dying right? Ja Rule the big villian right? when you beat a state he goes GGGGGG G unit right?

Right, isnt that like most games.

pr1983
no really?

stick out tongue

sky shadow
thats real cool
http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2005/news/03/01/50cent_thumb001.jpghttp://www.computerandvideogames.com/screenshots_library/dir_277/vortal_pic_138830.jpg

Ignite
hehe i wanna play it.

sky shadow
i played it but its boring

Ignite
ohh..
then i dont wanna play it now..

Smasandian
You played this game already?

Where?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by sky shadow
thats real cool
http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2005/news/03/01/50cent_thumb001.jpghttp://www.computerandvideogames.com/screenshots_library/dir_277/vortal_pic_138830.jpg I'd like to see him do that

Smasandian
I liked to see Vin Diesel do all the things in Choronicles of Riddick.
Its a videogame.

))TrAuMa((
trailer looks sweet!

Darth Revan
I could probably take 50-cent in a fight no expression

Yosh
HA! they should make a video game where u play kurt cobain lol...
stage dives, trashing sets, beating up security with ur guitar, doing heroin lol. i'd pre-order mine stick out tongue

ZomBiE_HunTER
This game is going to be so stupid but hey ill be fair and see when its release.

JToTheP
All thats out of the game right now is Full Motion Videos. I'm officially stunned at how shallow you people are being over this type of thing, but then I remind myself of that very thing that doesn't make me go off, aside from me being half asleep. I'll admit this probably will have nothing on the masterpiece of San Andreas, (Yeah, I said it, and I'm sure plenty of you hate that because of the gangsta lifestyle as well.) I'll see how the game plays in-game, cuz if it plays bad regardless of graphics, and I own his cds & mixtapes and such. I won't buy it, I wanna see in-game, not Full Motion Videos, anybody can make something look bad ass in Full motion video.

))TrAuMa((
i am ganna want to se his movie coming out "Get rich or die trying"

TwisterGameX
no expression

Ultimate Hulk43
I'm getting this game,looks awesome.

BartmanX
Originally posted by WindDancer

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/01/news_6119446.html?tag=lastword_all_headline

WTF? This is dumb!

I totally agree! this game should not have been released! 50 Cent is a rapper not a robber or anything like that!

Hit_and_Miss
I love the way his skills have been exagerated.. I bet you he couldn't even aim correctly...

Jedi Shmedi
Don't judge this game because of it's name PLEASE. People that are saying this game is going to be bat-shit because it's about 50 Cent, are pretty much saying if it wasn't about him, the game would be much better. I highly doubt that.

Personally I'm not a fan of 50 at all, don't like his music or any hip-hop for that matter. But I'm keeping an open mind on this and waiting to base an opinion on it until the controller is in my hands and I'm playing it.

On a side note, the FMV's that I've seen so far of Bulletproof are so violent they made me laugh. big grin

Ultimate Hulk43
This game is somewhat like GTA but I don't see what's the problem.Is it because it's about 50?

lowrider370
it looks like its gonna be one of those wanna be gansta games that won't live up to its hype

JacopeX
Originally posted by WindDancer

WTF? This is dumb!

Im gonna buy the game becauseim a fan of shooting games

and crime, sports and fighting games also

JKozzy
I heard this game blew chunks... movie was bad and game was apparently even worse. You can't make a game out of a rapper and have it be any good messed

JacopeX
8 Mile was a great movie

Master_Fighter
i bought the game because im a fan.....

HOWEVER

the game is great. fast and frantic action big big guns, special kills and the game layout is good and the graphics are top notch so stop playa hatin because you dont like 50 cent and you dont have a computer game of your own. try picking up a copy play the game and then if youdont like it you can all sit around and ***** about it

JacopeX
50 cent bullet proof rating

clapping Nice job fity
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultimate Hulk43
This game looks awesome! big grin

Phat J
Originally posted by JacopeX
8 Mile was a great movie

8 mile was stupid, eminem had the same expression on his face for an hour and a half

Ultimate Hulk43
That movie was great.

Phat J
disagree with you there

dont get me wrong, i own the movie and i do enjoy watching it, but thats just because its about rap and theres battling and what not in it. there arent a whole lot of movies about that sort of thing that arent documentaries, which i still cant find anyways so i take what i can get.

ill reiterate, eminem had the same expression on his face for an hour and a half, he cant act for shit. i dont see how he got so many great reviews.

Ultimate Hulk43
That's where I disagree with you.We don't have to like or dislike the same things.You didn't like the movie but I did,that's just general opinions.

JacopeX
The reason why i liked 8 mile is because of the drama with the shootings and thug life. The atomsphere of the movie of detroit was good. I think the director of the the movie really did make a succesful one. the whole same expression thing i disageree. So wut, thats a very small thing in tghe movie. jeesh yall are horrible credits at everything. You jus gotta kick back and jus watch the movie and wuts goin on. If its good, i like it period. The story of ricky isnt funny for example. People take the movie as a joke when its really serious. i love that movie. They should make a game out of it.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by JacopeX
8 Mile was a great movie

But they didn't make a game out of that movie roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultimate Hulk43
What's your point?

Red Superfly
This game is comical.

Anyone can get shot nine times and rap badly. It doesn't mean they should get a video game where they are rediculously over-powerred bad asses like they are Wolverine or some sort of super hero, pulling out martial arts shit that THEY DO NOT ACTUALLY KNOW.

Oh well, must've been easy for the animators. They just nick a load of martial arts moves from various games, and they only have to make one expression for Fiddy's face: angry simpleton/miffed retard.

Oh and they'd have to motion capture a cripple with severe piles in order to capture Fiddys gangster walk.

Ultimate Hulk43
Like I said before,I think people mostly don't like the game cause it's about 50 cent.

Red Superfly
Damn right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.