Captain America V's Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
there used to be a ghostbusters comic when i was a kid so this should technically be allowed...... lol

puffy has to weigh at least 80 tons but is as stupid as he looks, so can cap overcome this giant sticky behemoth?

Scoobless
come on guys....... i'm always reading how captain america will ALWAYS find a way to win, this opponent is a moron so it should be possible, give me a couple of scenarios or something

grey fox
he would turn stahy puft into a giant smore

Victor Von Doom
Do you actually know anything about Captain America, you seem to underrate him ludicrously.

Scoobless
who?.............me?............ i don't think it's underrating the guy to say he'd have trouble with something like stay puft

Scoobless
come on .................... i really want to know how cap would win this one

Scoobless
as draco might say.............. "up"

jinzin
Well, I honestly don't know what, if anything captain america could do to damage staypuff, In the end there's no way captain america could beat him so he would have to rely on another tactic. Captain america hyjacks a jet and leads stapuff out to sea after arriving in japan, Godzilla sensing the presence of another giant dude heads out to confront him. After a short fight godzilla decides to eat staypuff and roasts him like a smore.

Scoobless
i don't know what a "smore" is....... but that's a workable scenario...... except for one or two minor details

Zahit
is captain america a god?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.