iron man vs hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cray z 4 sarah
sry if this has been done b4
who would win?

Tormentor_2004
Ironman I think he has some blasters. Anyways, I'll go with Ironman.

Sentry
If it's Herc with his God like powers, Herc takes it Old Herc could lift well over 100 tons, and was practically invulnerable. Recently, though Herc had his God hood taken away because of a disagreement with daddy or something like that. Herc now is like class 80/90 and is not so invulnerable. He still got a tough hide, but no way near the invulnerability he used to have. Then again their's a new Herc mini-series coming out, I don't know if it came out already or not, but I'm pretty sure the writers are going to ignore what daddy did to him.

K3VIL
Hercules has actually half of his powers.
He's Class 100 Of Strenght practically equal to that of Thor without Mjolnir.His invulnerability is also at high level and his stamina, reflexes, and leaping abilities are great too.
If Marvel writers decide to give back to him full powers, he'll be stronger and tougher than the Classical Thor, and on the top ten of Class 100 Strenght possessor.Even with his powers at half level, and strenght equal to that of Thor, he has throwed away Godzilla.

cray z 4 sarah
y was hercs godhood taken away?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.