Marvel/DC Martial Arts Tournament (Round 1) - Marvel Divison, Slots 5-8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
Welcome comic fans to the Marvel/DC Martial Arts Tournament! Come cheer on 32 of the best martial artists from the Marvel and DC universes as they compete for the title of Marvel/DC Martial Arts Champion! The tournament will be held in Madison Square Garden. Will YOUR favorite fighter be crowned the best? It's up to you and the rest of the fans' votes in the polls!

Tournament Rules (***PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND WHEN CONSIDERING THE WINNER OF EACH FIGHT):
1. Fighters will battle using hand-to-hand combat ONLY.
2. Fighters are NOT allowed to use ANY artificial means of improving his/her chances of winning a fight. This includes mutant powers (energy blasts, telepathy/telekinesis, intangibilty, healing, etc.), weapons and any items capable of augmenting strength, speed, fighting ability, etc.
3. Any fights that may call for an exception to Rule #2 will be decided by myself and fully explained in the post for that fight.
4. Fighters will battle in their default costumes, thus they will not have any more armor than they regularly do.
5. The fights will take place on a raised rectangular platform that is a little less than the size of a regulation basketball court, so the fighters will have more than enough room to fight.
6. A fighter can win in 1 of 2 ways: (1) Battle until the opponent says, "I give up" (2) Knock the opponent off the platform
7. Always keep Rules 1 and 2 in mind. The tournament's purpose is to determine the character who fights best when given nothing else.
8. VOTE in the polls! The only way your favorite fighter can advance is if you vote for him/her. If you only comment, but don't vote, the poll cannot tell the difference. Also, the polls will allow multiple selections, so only vote for who you think is the winner of each fight. I will finalize the results for each round when enough votes have been gathered.

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING AND I HOPE YOUR FIGHTER IS CROWNDER THE CHAMPION!

Since their are 16 Marvel fighters and the polls allow a maximum of 10 choices, here are the Slot 5-8 battles

5. Night Thrasher vs Captain America

6. Black Panther vs Shang Chi - I have been told Panther uses an herb to augment his overall fighting ability. He CANNOT use it

7. Daredevil vs Moon Knight

8. Hawkeye vs Iron Fist - Iron Fist CANNOT summon his chi through his hands because it would give him an unfair strength and healing advantage

***All fights were chosen by random drawing

demigawd
Where are the polls?

azndrgn
SORRY. FORGOT TO ADD THEM. PLEASE USE THE NEW ONE I'VE POSTED W/ POLLS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.