its luv!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

luv_danrad*^^*
everybody im gunna start a good story plz dun cupy 's mine!!

luv_danrad*^^*
it was the first day of the school. a 16year old gurl was late 4 school. she was runnin toward the school and started 2 crawl thru a hole under the fence that she found last year. wen sheri got up a boy landed out of nowhere beside her.
-heyy...
-hey!!! u scared me!! son of a ...
screamed out sheri. but she stopped in the mid sentence. this boy was hott and she never saw him in school b4.

will post more later.

luv_danrad*^^*
-son of a what?
-nuthin
face red sheri ran inside. wen she was seating at her spot the classroom door opened and the "hott guy" came in.
- o rite. the teacher said -everybody we have a new student. his name is Dave. Dave, y dun u introduce urself.
-... dun think so.. i jus came frum U.S. Dave mumbled
-okay well, y dun u pick an empty spot.
Dave walked around and sat beside sheri.

luv_danrad*^^*
durin break dave werent in. everybody crowded around sheri
-omg!! u r so lucky!
- i no
-omg isnt that guy hott?
-it looks like u guys already met
-realy?
-where?
-sheri u r so fast wit guys.
wen the bell rang 4 end of the day sheri started 2 pack her stuff and went 2 the office 4 detention 4 being late. after the detention wit sore arm she started 2 walk out the gate. suddenly an arm reached out and grabbed her and pulled her behind a tree.
-wtf?? who is this? let go of me!!!!!!!!!!
-sshh!! can u b quiet?

luv_danrad*^^*
wat daya think?

hotsauce6548
Needs work.

If you're going to write a story, don't use abbreviations like '2' for 'to.'

Also, you skipped out on a lot of details. She was running to school and then all of a sudden she was in her classroom...

PinkDiamonds
good but u kinda mised a bit of explainin coz 1 min sheri was outside da nxt she was in her class but apart from dat its fab!!

luv_danrad*^^*
thnx!! ill do better next time

PinkDiamonds
hey ill keep readin ur story evn if it turns crap(which im sure it wont and is NOT!!!!!)its good anyway so just do your best and i will keep on readin and rplyin!!!

luv_danrad*^^*
thnx PinkDiamonds!!

luv_danrad*^^*
Sheri recognised the voice. It was...
-Dave!
-Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that.
-It's ok. I guess. Why did you just grab me like that?
-There was a guy following you.
-What??? Sheri screamed out.

luv_danrad*^^*
here's more...

- You know how this morning I was right behind you. Well, I saw a guy following you but I thought it was just some late for school guy, like you. But he didn't look like a highschool kid so I started to run after you guys. When he saw me he just turned the corner but I saw him again just now.

post more later. goin 2 bed

PinkDiamonds
no problem its gettin even better!!!i like it more so post wen u can stick out tongue smile

luv_danrad*^^*
okay.

Sheri- Do you know him?
Dave- No, never seen him before, he's wandering around.
Sheri- Let me see..... Oh my god!
Dave- What?
Sheri- That's my boyfriend! Well used to be. He got expelled for threatning a girl who was passing by and knocked a girl out with his skateboard.
Dave- ....Your boyfriend?..
Sheri- I said used to be.
Sheri stuck her head out of the spot they were hiding in and saw her ex-boyfriend walk away.
Sheri- He's gone now.
Dave- You never told me you had a boyfriend.
Sheri- So? It's not like we are going out.
Dave- Whatever. Come on I'll walk you home.
They walked in silence. When they got to Sheri's house Dave yelled out bye for the world to hear and ran off. The next morning when Sheri walked out the door Dave was there to greet her.
sheri- What are you doing here? I don't need you to walk me to school, there's sun up there. See?
But it was a cloudy day.
Sheri- Just leave me alone, you are starting to bug me. You are always around me.
Dave- What did I do?
Sheri- I hate guys who's always chasing me around. I mean what were you doing outside the library at that time? You weren't even inside the library.

luv_danrad*^^*
I'll rite more soon but now i have 2 do h/w my mun's up 2 my nose bout it

Red X
Really good, The last two posts where perfect. Great spelling and capitalization.

pierreismine33
its really good

PinkDiamonds
really gr8!!!!!!!!! big grin clapclapping

luv_danrad*^^*
thnx guys!!!!!! embarrasment smile big grin

syko freak
i luv it. wen r u gonna post more??????

luv_danrad*^^*
i'll post more 2nite or 2morrow nite cuz i have 2 do this health project. its this week.

luv_danrad*^^*
Dave- O.K. I'll leave you alone if you want me too.
Sheri- No. Wait, I didn't mean that I mean you don't need to walk me home and walk me to school everyday.
Dave gave Sheri a smile that melted Sheri's heart. But she didn't show it. She wanted to be sure that Dave liked her too. Not as a friend but more. When Sheri saw Dave's brilliant green eyes, she totally fell in love with it. Her heart was always beating fast when she was with him. While they were walking in silence, out of nowhere a guy came up to her snatched her bag and said
- If you want it back, you have to come to me personally to make a deal.
Sheri- What??!!!!!! Give it back!! WTF?? Who are you?? You have no right to take my bag away like that!!! GIVE IT BACK!!!!!
But the guy was already at the school gate running into the school building. Sheri started to run after him. She saw him walking into a grade 12 classroom.
Sheri- You! (She pointed her finger at him) Outside in the hallway. NOW!!! With the bag!!

luv_danrad*^^*
- What do you want..?
Sheri- What do I want? Give me back my bag!
- O.K. Before we make a deal you have to know my name first. I'm Alex.
Sheri- O.K. Alex, give me back my bag.
Alex- No.
Sheri- No?
Alex- I told you, let's make a deal.
Sheri- What deal?
Alex- Everytime we go on a date together you get one item back. I'll pick you up tonight after school. After that I'll give you your wallet back.
Sheri- You went through my bag?? Then no!
Alex- O.K. Then the bag is mine.
Alex turned around and started to walk toward the classroom.
Sheri- Wait! Fine! Tonight!
Alex- I'll go to your classroom after school to pick you up.
Sheri- ... mad

luv_danrad*^^*
When Sheri stepped out of her classroom, Alex was sitting on the floor, waiting for her.
Sheri- Okay, let's go!
Alex- Where do you want to go?
Sheri- Wherever, it's your choice. Let's go to the movies. I want to watch The Hitch.
Alex- Whatever. Come on.
Sheri- Wait, I have to go to my locker first.
Sheri dumped her stuff into her locker and held homework in her hand. Then she turned to go. She started to walk toward the door with Alex following close behind her. As soon as they stepped outside Alex lit a cig. Sheri snatched it out of his hand and threw it into the garbage can.
Alex- Hey!!
Sheri- I don't like it when people smokes in front of me. Plus that there are teachers around us.
Alex- I don't care.
Sheri- Hey. If you lit that cig, I'm going home.
Alex- I'd like to see you try. I'm sure you want your stuff back.
Sheri- Bastard.
Alex grinned an evil smile and put his arm around her shoulder. Sheri didn't push him away. She wanted her stuff back. 'Bastard! If he read my journal I'm going to kill him!' Sheri could just picture him reading it laughing his head off. Sheri started to walk faster and Alex's arm naturally fell off her shoulder.

O.A.R21
Woo! i like! keep going its awsome! big grin thumb up

luv_danrad*^^*
thnx!!!! i'll post more 2morrow nite cuz im brainstorimin rite now

HPfanatic
it's good. some spelling errors, but it's OK. i would like to here more back round of the characters if you can fit it into the plot.

PinkDiamonds
gr8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

syko freak
cooool smile

luv_danrad*^^*
thnx guys!!big grin
here's more...

When the movie finished they headed outside. Once they were outside Sheri stuck her hand out. Alex looked puzzled.
Sheri- My wallet.
Alex- Oh! Right.
Alex handed her her wallet and Sheri walked away with her homework and her wallet in her hand. When she got hom she saw Dave walking around her house looking worried.
Sheri- What are you doing here?
Dave- Hey, you were gone for about 5 hours and you didn't call home, and you cell phone was off. Where your bag? I thought you got it back?
Sheri- No, Alex still has it.
Dave- Alex?!.. -0-!!
Sheri- What?
Dave- He is like a leader of this famous gangster group, they are really aggressive. Even to the girls.
Sheri- That jerk made me go on a date with him. And everytime I do that I get an item back.
Dave- What are you going to tell your mom?
Sheri- I'll tell her that I was doing my work in the library.
With that Sheri went inside without saying good-bye. She didn't know what to do. Her hearts were like a bouncing basketball. It was really loud. 'Stop!' Sheri kept telling herself but it wouldn't. She was so touched that Dave cared this much for her. He actually waited for her for

dark1365
Very unique in a script-style format, but still good.

luv_danrad*^^*
thnx dark1365!!smile

He actually waited for her for about 4 hours just because she wasn't home right after school. 'Was Alex that dangerous? He was actually nice to me today.' After a week of going on a date with Alex she got her diary, books, pencilcase, purse, cell phone, notebooks, magazines. Just one more and it would be over. All she needed back was her bag. On Monday Sheri was on her way to the school when her cell phone rang. She answered it with an annoyed sort of voice.
Sheri- What?
Alex- Hey... What's up?
Sheri- What do you want? Why aren't you at school?
Alex- Just calling to tell you that I'll pick you up after school today.
Sheri- O.K. Don't forget! This is our last day together.

luv_danrad*^^*
Sheri hung up the phone. When she got to the school she realized that she was a bit too early. Except maybe a group of girls on the other side of the hall that was whispering and pointing at her. They started to walk toward her when they noticed that Sheri was staring at them.
girl#1- Stop staring at us.
Sheri- You guys were whispering and pointing at me first.
girl#2- So what.
Sheri- It's annoying.
girl#3- Yeah? Well you know what's so annoying about you? Flirting with Dave. Stop bugging him. You know that I'm going out with him?
Sheri suddenly couldn't breath. She felt numb. Did that mean that Dave was only a good friend to her? No more than that?
Sheri- You are lieing.
girl#2- Look, we know you so want to go out with him, not Alex but, seriously you have to leave him alone.
girl#3(Krista)- If you don't leave him alone, who knows what we might do to you?
They left Sheri standing there looking both frightened and stunned and her feelings hurt. When the bell rang her classmates filled into the classroom and Dave sat beside her as usual.
Sheri- Why didn't you tell me that you were going out with Krista?
Dave looked surprised for a second but quickly covered it by smiling. Dave opened his mouth to say something, but before he could do so Sheri interrupted him.
Sheri- Look. Just don't say anything. It doesn't really matter, but we are friends, why didn't you tell me?
Dave- Sheri, sometimes you are so dumb! And that really annoys me!
After that Dave stormed out.

PinkDiamonds
keep on going its gr8

syko freak
oooh im really curious, cnt wait 2 read more!!!! smile smile smile

luv_danrad*^^*
thnx!!big grin but i dun think i'll b able 2 rite 2nite cuz i have a big project due b4 march break!! sad

luv_danrad*^^*
got time now...

Sheri just sat there and wondered what Dave got so mad about. While she sat there just thinking about it her friends came over and asked her if they had a fight.
Sheri- I guess so......
Sheri left to go to the roof so that she can be alone. She was almost there when Alex came over to stop her.
Sheri- Go away. I'm not in a mood to talk to you.
Sheri pushed him away and opened the door and walked in. She went over to the edge of the roof and leaned against the waist length wall and looked over. 'What did I do?' Suddenly someone came up behind her and tapped her on the back.

(Guys gimme ideas. im out, dunno wat 2 do 4 the rest. pm moi!!)

syko freak
oh dont stop now i really want 2 know what happens nxt. so sory but im quite sure u wudnt want any of my ideas bcoz u wudnt wont 2 ruin ur story.
n dnt worry u'll come up with something good yes u always do. smile

Fire_Alchemist
How bout she turns into Vash The Stampede!!

Ya!

Then shoot ALex with an Angel Arm!

syko freak
u hv a wild immagination lol

PinkDiamonds
i agree. wen r u posting more luv_danrad*^^*?

Fire_Alchemist
Yeah... Vash's a man... Letme see... Full Metal Alchemist... Roy Mustang? Nah... Man too...

Wonder Woman!

Ketchuptome
Hi.Like my new sig

luv_danrad*^^*
thnx 'syko freak'. but im sure ur idea's good and thnx pinkdiamonds, fire alchemist!!!!!!!!big grin (try 2 post more now!!)

bookworm4lyf
si si try try!!!!

luv_danrad*^^*
Sheri jumped so hard, by accident she dugged her elbow into that person's stomach.
-OW!!!!!
Sheri- Sorry! I didn't mean to! I was just you know.....
She stopped talking when she saw who it was.
Dave- As a girl can't you be more like a girl? You know, not so hyper.
Sheri just blushed.
Sheri- What did you get so mad about?
Dave- You still didn't figure it out?
Sheri- Tell me.
Dave- God~~. Why are you so dumb and full of energy? Nevermind, that's why I liked you in the first place.
With that Dave walked away.

O.A.R21
wooo cant wait to read more! keep going GREAT JOB! big grin thumb up big grin

luv_danrad*^^*
thnx girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!embarrasmentbig grin

HPfanatic
i wanna know.... tell us .... cry

luv_danrad*^^*
tell u more later cuz rite now im gunna watch meteor garden!!

HPfanatic
ok. i guess i'll wait. lol

bookworm4lyf
same here

Fire_Alchemist
...Everybody! Calm down!

Or I'll put on my ignition glove and snap it, burning all of you to hell!

luv_danrad*^^*
Ever since that day, Sheri started to avoid Dave. Dave kept blocking her way to talk to her or just wait for her outside the classroom to talk to her but she dodged and avoided or circled around to not talk to him.

(I know it's not much but I have to go~~!....got h/w..bye.)

HPfanatic
Originally posted by Fire_Alchemist
...Everybody! Calm down!

Or I'll put on my ignition glove and snap it, burning all of you to hell!

cry sry.... shutup

syko freak
oh this is gettin beta n beta smile

syko freak
Originally posted by Ketchuptome
Hi.Like my new sig
ya its cool big grin

luv_danrad*^^*
After the talk with Dave it was the Winter Auction Day. It was the day when girls voted for boys and the top ten with the most votes were to get auctioned of by girls. And the money were used to make the school better. The top ten were "Alexander Maclean(Alex), Dave Rowe, Paul Spelt, Charlie Mills, Mitchell Quarin, James Struthers, Jerry Enta, Vic Congruam, Matthew Vandertramp, Jim Goldsmith."

luv_danrad*^^*
When the day came, Sheri brought $50 in case. She wasn't going to bid on Dave. 'Never! It will be awkward!!' When Pau Spelt stepped up, noone bid. 'Oh NO!! I voted for him, and now he's just going to be embarassed!!'
Sheri- TEN!!!
------- TWENTY!!!
Sheri- THIRTY!!!
mrs.w/e- thirty going once! thirty going twice! sold! to the girl with thrity bucks!!

When Paul Spelt stepped up, no one yelled out for him. Men,, Dave felt sorry for him. Then suddenly out of nowhere someone yelled out ten!! Wait, he thought, I know that voice. And he saw Sheri with her hand up in the air. Does she like her??? All through his date with Jenny Parc Dave thought about what Sheri might be doing with Paul. The more he thought about them together, the angrier he got.

The next day at school, in the library, Dave pulled Sheri in behind a shelf.
Dave- Do you like Paul?
Sheri- Well, yeah, he's nice and....
Dave- I mean do you like, like him?
Sheri- No, not that way...
Dave just smiled and said then do you wanna go out sometime??

HPfanatic
awwww!!!!! smile

syko freak
Originally posted by HPfanatic
awwww!!!!! smile

same hes so sweet love

luv_danrad*^^*
ill post more later cuz rite now im real tired as i had sleepova last nite and party all day.

syko freak
ok cnt wait

luv_danrad*^^*
During break, Alex visited her classroom and walked up to her.
Alex- What's this I hear about you and Dave going out?
Sheri- So what? It's not like we are going out.
Alex- Yeah! What were all those dates that we had together then!!
Sheri- I only went to those places with you, because I wanted my stuff back!
Alex- I thought you went out with me, because you really liked me.
Sheri- ....
Alex- Don't worry, somehow I'll make you like me.

HPfanatic
HAHAHA!!! he's so full of himself. i love it! keep going, pleases!! smile

luv_danrad*^^*
later 2morrow cuz i need 2 watch tv.. HEE HEE!!

HPfanatic
need! hahaha ok see ya latter! wavey

luv_danrad*^^*
When Sheri walked out of the school gate, Alex was there to walk her home.
Sheri- AH!!!! GO AWAy!!!!!!!!
Alex- hey.. Just here to walk you home.
Sheri- No need. Walking home by myself.
Sheri walked away. Alex started to follow her. Sheri walked faster, but Alex didn't fall off. Sheri turned around to yell at him, and saw his face right in front of her face. Sheri jumped back screaming.
Sheri- Why are you standing so close! UGH! Leave me alone~~!!!!!
Alex- Do you want to go to the movies?
Sheri- No, I'm going somewhere with Dave. And even if I wasn't going out with Dave, why would I go to the movies with you?
Alex got red in the face, looking angry, he walked away. The next morning at school, everybody was looking at Sheri funny. Sheri didn't know what was going on. She was confused, her friends were avoididng her and Dave was late for school. After the first period, she went to her locker when a group of boys walked toward her.
Sheri- What do you want?
boy#1- Heard that you were the one that was butting into my girlfriends life.
boy#2- Yeah.
Sheri- What are you talking about.
They closed in on her. She got scared and started to run. They chased after her with garbage cans in their hand. When someone tripped Sheri over, Sheri fell and the boys caugh up with her. They started to pour garbages on to her head.
....- What are you doing? Leave her alone.
boy#1- But Alex said..
....- Oh, so Alex told you to do this? Why?
boy#2- Because Sheri was mean to him..?
....- Go away!!
The boys ran off. Sheri looked up and saw Dave looking down at her.
Dave- I told you to be careful around Alex.

syko freak
mad mad the mean ba$terd!!!!
btw that was really gud. keep going cnt wait 2 read more big grin

luv_danrad*^^*
thnx syko freak!!! i'll rite more 2nite.. if not then wait 4 2morrow!!!

trackChk890
good job! its getting really good! i just posted more on mine too READ This should be fun! and tell me what you think!

HPfanatic
it's good, can't wait to read more. smile

luv_danrad*^^*
Originally posted by trackChk890
good job! its getting really good! i just posted more on mine too READ This should be fun! and tell me what you think!

thnx trackchk890!! and okay ill read ur thread!! and thnx hpfanatic!!!!

luv_danrad*^^*
Sheri- Alex did this? That son of a b!tCh!!
Dave- What did you do to him, to get him mad like this?
Sheri- He wanted to go out with me, but I said no. Obviously. Who'd go out with him?
Dave- Be careful around him. You never know what he might do to you next.
For the rest of the school day Sheri walked around with Dave. No one touched her or came near her when they saw Dave with her. When Alex saw them together, his mouth twitched.

Alex- Oh My GOD!!! I hate dave!! he's bugging me big time! I can't get close to Sheri with him like that. Ken! You are my bestfriend. What should I do? I mean this is one girl that I actually like a lot.
Ken- First. Be nice to her. Don't be so temperish. You know you lose your control a bit too fast.

The next day at school Sheri walked up to Alex. The next thing Alex knew her fist whipped across his face. She punched him. Alex didn't do anything back because he knew he had done something wrong to her first. He just stood there.
Sheri- You bastard! How dare you do such stupid thing like that just because I turned you down. The more you do this

HPfanatic
yes! she hit him. nice!

luv_danrad*^^*
hee i no, since she got humiliated she hits him n humiliate him!!

Sheri- You bastard! how dare you do such stupid thing like that just because I turned you down. The more you do this the more you make me hate you!
Sheri ran off.
Alex- Sheri!....
Alex turned to looke at his friend Ken.
Ken- no Now she really hates you. Nice job.
Alex- You shut up!
Alex walked away. Ken ran toward Sheri.
Ken- Hey. You know you should give Alex a chance. He is actually a really nice guy.
Sheri- Well, not to me.
Ken- I know he screwed up this time..but you really should be nice to him.
Sheri- Tell him to show me that he is a nice guy.
Ken- eee...k

luv_danrad*^^*
Ever since then Alex was super nice, and it didn't seem natural to other people. Sheri just avoided him and Dave gave him a stay-away-from-her look. Sheri and Dave went out for about a month. Then Dave suddenly lost that special felling for her. He only liked her as a friend. Everytime they went out he wanted to tell her, but he couldn't. Whenever Sheri was with him she would always smile and be happy. When he finally got he courage to say it, it was the same day that Alex had asked her out. Sheri told him that she would think about it as Dave was acting sort of strange and Alex was becoming very nice.When Dave said "Let's break up." She didn't cry. Instead, she looked down and just took it in. Like it didn't really matter. These days, she lost that feeling for him too. She just liked him as a friend, nothing more. And so she said yes to Alex.

When Alex went over to Sheri's place to pick her up, Alex thought she looked real pretty. True too. She was wearing a denim skirt with ugg boots and a layered tank top with a baby-blue coloured sweater. Alex opened his car door for her and she stepped in. When they

luv_danrad*^^*
is it bad?? confused

trackChk890
No! its really good!! whats going to happen with her and Alex?!?!?!?

luv_danrad*^^*
:i don't know: :shrug:

trackChk890
oh well just think about it and it will come to you! cool

HPfanatic
yes, it's good.

lingling1214
plz tell us what's going to happen next soon....

luv_danrad*^^*
i'll prob post more 2morrow cuz i jus got back frum shoppin and im kinda tired. nite~~!

syko freak
Originally posted by luv_danrad*^^*
is it bad?? confused i rhink its really cool.
ryt sum more im dying of suspense

luv_danrad*^^*
am still brainstormin...

PinkDiamonds
kk

luv_danrad*^^*
Ever since then Alex was super nice, and it didn't seem natural to other people. Sheri just avoided him and Dave gave him a stay-away-from-her look. Sheri and Dave went out for about a month. Then Dave suddenly lost that special felling for her. He only liked her as a friend. Everytime they went out he wanted to tell her, but he couldn't. Whenever Sheri was with him she would always smile and be happy. When he finally got he courage to say it, it was the same day that Alex had asked her out. Sheri told him that she would think about it as Dave was acting sort of strange and Alex was becoming very nice.When Dave said "Let's break up." She didn't cry. Instead, she looked down and just took it in. Like it didn't really matter. These days, she lost that feeling for him too. She just liked him as a friend, nothing more. And so she said yes to Alex.

When Alex went over to Sheri's place to pick her up, Alex thought she looked real pretty. True too. She was wearing a denim skirt with ugg boots and a layered tank top with a baby-blue coloured sweater. Alex opened his car door for her and she stepped in. When they

When they got to the theatre they parked the car and watched a movie. It wasn't as fun as it used to be as they felt a bit uncomfortable. After the movie they went to an elementary school playground and sat on the swings. They talked all night. When Alex dropped Sheri off, Sheri was quite happy at the way the whole day turned out. It was ok and it wasn't weird.

At school the next day, when she sat in the cafetaria with her friends Alex and his friends Ken, Paul came over.
Paul- You don't mind if we join you right?
Sheri-....
Sheri's friend- Course not.
Alex sat, trying to look comfortable, and put his arm around Sheri's shoulder. Sheri didn't push it away. Alex looked happy about it and they sat together for lunch.

When Krista saw them together she got jealous. She wanted to hurt Sheri. She was really really jealous. She was happy that Sheri broke up with Dave but now she was bach with Alex. What a ****! she thought. She attracts every guys that I want. I hate her!

luv_danrad*^^*
so.. ppl like it??

luv_danrad*^^*
o i jus realized that **** is $lut... ok?? or mayb it wuz bit%ch

HPfanatic
lol i like it!! smile

luv_danrad*^^*
thnx~~... can't post cuz im gettin ready 2 go shoppin!!

luv_danrad*^^*
bak frum shoppin~~.. still culdnt find any grad dress. but i did c a dress that was good enuf...my size out~.........goin shoppin again soon~~~ HEE HEE~~!!!!!!!

luv_danrad*^^*
Krista got her group of girls to think of stuff to do to Sheri. You asked for it Sheri. If you just stayed away from Alex and Dave I wouldn't be doing this to you. Krista thought.

When Sheri was done with her lunch she headed toward her next class alone. Mistake. Krista and her friends pulled her into a storage room.
Sheri- What are you doing?
Krista- Teaching you a lesson. Of course we won't do anything to you if you just stay away from Alex and Dave.
Sheri- Huh?
Krista- Look. You stay away quietly from them i don't cut some of your hair off.
Sheri- What?
Krista- I'll teach you a lesson. This is what's going to happen to you if you don't stay away from them.
Krista was about to do so when Alex bursted in.
Krista- Alex!
Alex- What are you doing? Leave her alone before I tell the principle about this!
Sheri looked up as Krista and her friends ran out the door. Alex gave his hand to Sheri. Sheri grabbed it and pulled herself up.
Sheri- Thanks.
Alex- Hey. You are my girlfriend. I can't let them do this to you.

(hee hee. i jus wanted alex 2 save sheri so that he can gain sheri's trust. hope its good.)

PinkDiamonds
it is good!!

o i jus realized that **** is $lut... ok?? or mayb it wuz bit%ch
??? yeah, but if it was b!tch, it would have 5letters, not 4...i think it is $lut

HPfanatic
awww, so sweet. mean girls! big grin

syko freak
mmm interesting. cant wait 2 read more smile

luv_danrad*^^*
thnx guys!!big grin i'll prob post more 2mrrow cuz rite now im cumin down wit a fever.........sad

PinkDiamonds
aaaaaww poor you get better soon!

syko freak
ya get wel soonhug

luv_danrad*^^*
thnx guys.!!!! i feel so much betta already.! my fever got down so ill rite them 2nite!

PinkDiamonds
yay!!! big grin

syko freak
where is it???? dnt worry take ur time but we will b waiting

trackChk890
haha yeah! hope you feel better..but if you dont wanna write more you can check out mine!! its called This should be fun! look at it and tell me what you think PLEASE!!

luv_danrad*^^*
sry guys!! i jus suddenly got lots of h/w so i wont b able 2 post 4 a while.!! i'll try 2 post sum 2nite.

luv_danrad*^^*
Krista got her group of girls to think of stuff to do to Sheri. You asked for it Sheri. If you just stayed away from Alex and Dave I wouldn't be doing this to you. Krista thought.

When Sheri was done with her lunch she headed toward her next class alone. Mistake. Krista and her friends pulled her into a storage room.
Sheri- What are you doing?
Krista- Teaching you a lesson. Of course we won't do anything to you if you just stay away from Alex and Dave.
Sheri- Huh?
Krista- Look. You stay away quietly from them i don't cut some of your hair off.
Sheri- What?
Krista- I'll teach you a lesson. This is what's going to happen to you if you don't stay away from them.
Krista was about to do so when Alex bursted in.
Krista- Alex!
Alex- What are you doing? Leave her alone before I tell the principle about this!
Sheri looked up as Krista and her friends ran out the door. Alex gave his hand to Sheri. Sheri grabbed it and pulled herself up.
Sheri- Thanks.
Alex- Hey. You are my girlfriend. I can't let them do this to you.

(hee hee. i jus wanted alex 2 save sheri so that he can gain sheri's trust. hope its good.)

After school Sheri got together with her bestfriend, Amanda.
Amanda- What's up? I heard about that stuff with you and Krista. Krista's such a *****!
Sheri- Yeah, I know. During that, Alex said that um...
Amanda- That he can't let this happen to you cuz you are his girl.
Sheri- Yeah. But... do you think he meant it? I mean I do like him and all but, I'm still not sure.
Amanda- Well, he's still trying to prove it to you that he likes a lot right? and maybe he'll be able to make you like him and stuff,, but it will take time. so stop worrying about- HEY ALEX!! ALEX!!
Amanda shouted out Alex's name out, inside the second cup hoping that Alex could hear her, see Sheri and join them. Amanda didn't tell Sheri this but, Amanda herself had a crush on Alex for a long time, but now that he was with Sheri, she decided to forget about Alex for her bestfriend Sheri. Alex turned saw them, waved and walked in.

luv_danrad*^^*
(p.s.: sry that i dint post anythin 4 a long tym, but i had h/w and like i sad in the otha thread, i had sleepover. hope u guys like it.)

hk_*^^*
guys this is luv_danrad*^^* i jus 4got my p/w i no that u can get it frum ur eaddy but my old eaddy got error so i culdnt geddit. so now...um this is luv_danrad!!!!!!

PinkDiamonds
kk!!

HPfanatic
lol nice!

fantasygirl
Great job!

hk_*^^*
thnx!!

i'll post more l8er

syko freak
that was really gud hailey is it? soz i 4got.

fantasygirl
Please, post some more!

PinkD
Originally posted by hk_*^^*
thnx!!

i'll post more l8er you better hurry up and post mad lol j/k but plz post more soon!!

hk_*^^*
sry i dint post guys, its just that i had this HUGE french project that i had and health project AND drama project. all video taped and presented and ritten and.. u get the point. k ill post now!!

When Alex walked in, Amanda smiled broadly. Alex smiled back, and sat next to Sheri. Sheri blushed and felt her bestfriend staring at her. She quickly muttered something about a science project and ran home. Alex rushed out after her.
Alex- Hey! what's up?
Sheri- Nothing, I just got this science project that I have and need to finish. So I'll see you tomorrow. Okay?
Alex- Look, if this is about what happened today with the girls, I swear to god I didn't tell them to do it.
Sheri- No that's not the point....it's just that you..
Alex- Look, all I did was help you, is there something wrong with that?
Sheri- No, I just don't want to lose that same feeling we have with each other, and if you keep helping me with that stuff, I'm scared that you are going to get bored of me or something and i get wll-...
Sheri couldn't finish her sentence, Alex interrupted by pressing his lips on to hers. Sheri stood there not doing anything with her eyes opened. When they broke apart they stood in an awkward silence for a moment then, without a smile Sheri ran.

fantasygirl
Nice!

hk_*^^*
thank koo~~!!!

PinkD
kewl

hk_*^^*

When Amanda got home, she called Sheri to ask her what had happened after she rand out and Alex running after her.
Sheri- Hello??
Amanda- Hey. You okay?
Sheri- Yeah. Just...
Amanda- What?? What?????
Sheri- Um...you know...
Amanda- Look, stop saying um and you know, just tell me exactly what happened.!!
Sheri- He kissed moi. Shocked?
Amanda- God no!! I knew it was going to happen sooner of later.!
Sheri- How did you know?
Amanda- Isn't it kind of obvious?
Sheri- What's obvious?
Amanda- He is SO obssessed with you!!
Sheri- How?
Amanda- one, he can't take his eyes off you.
Sheri- two??
Amanda- He helped you with those Krista girls.
Sheri- So?
Amanda- What do you mean so? It's rare to have boys helping you like that.
Sheri- No it isn't... I think.
Amanda- It's rare.
Sheri- I guess.
Amanda- Tommorrow, you are going to go up to him and tell him thanks and hug him or something. If you don't want to k-
Sheri- AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda- What!
Sheri- SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
HHH!!!!!!!! MOM!!!!!
Amanda- It's just a spider,
Sheri- Thanks mum.
Amanda- So back to the point. Tommorrow, you are going to say thank you and hug him or something.
Sheri- Why do I have to say thanks?
Amanda- Because~~...
Sheri- Oh cuz he helped me.
Amanda- You are so fast sometimes it scares.
Sheri- uh.. yeah.

The next day at school, Sheri avoided Krista and her friends as much as she could. Impossible they were walking around the school in a pair at each school hall. It was like they were hunting for something. And they found it. Sheri was hunched up in front of her locker trying to make herself look as small as possible. When Krista and her friend started to walk toward her, Sheri cringed. Luckily, Alex got there first. He walked toward Sheri's locker and put his arm around her.
Alex- Heyy....
Sheri- Hey
Sheri was relieved. Annoyed by Alex's constant appearance they walked away.

ill cuntinue l8er 2morrow or sumthin... hope u guys like it.
did any of u guys read revenge of the wannabe's?? i luved that book!! it was SO good!!! u gurlz should read it, not boys. sry boys, girlz book, but u boys can read it, if u want.

fantasygirl
GReat!!

hk_*^^*
thnx 4 readin then replyin!!!!!!!!! and thnx 4 the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

PinkDi@monds
wicked, morwe!

HPfanatic
awsome, i hope sherie decides to open up to alex more.

hk_*^^*
Alex- Sheri~~!!!!!!!!!
After school as Sheri walked out of her last class, and was heading out the school door an extremely unsexy voice screamed her name out. Sheri turned around and saw Alex waving like he was screaming for help in the ocean. Sheri blushed and felt people around her staring at her and a few people were laughing at Alex. When Alex was within her earshot Sheri hissed at him.
Sheri- Keep it down!
Alex- Sorry...I got something for you.
Sheri narrowed her eyes. And smiled at the Alex was smiling down at her. Then he suddenly blurted out some weird word.
Alex- ningahyah.!
Sheri- Huh?
Alex blushed furiously and tried to hide his face with his hands. Sheri thought that that was extremely adorable.
Alex- I.....got.....th.this..foryou!
Alex blurted out the rest 2 words and dug his hands into his bag. He then shoved a tiny box into Sheri's hands. Sheri frowned and opened it. Inside was a very expensive looking nacklace.
Sheri- oh..wow. Alex. no, I can't accept such expensive gift.
Alex- Yes you will. Cuz you are my girlfriend.
Alex took the necklace out and hooked it around her neck.
Sheri- Thanks. It's so pretty.
Alex leaned in for a kiss. He placed his hands on his waist and pulled her closer. Their lips met. Alex gave Sheri a long kiss and Sheri kissed back. When they broke apart Alex smiled down at her. Sheri blushed and looked down hoping that Alex wouldn't notice her embarassment.

HPfanatic
awww, how sweet, my boyfriend just got me a beautiful real neckless too. it was my birthday last Sunday.

hk_*^^*
rely? that so sweet!!

hk_*^^*
happy b-day!!!!!!!

HPfanatic
thxs. i was really happy. it's silver with an aquamarine gemstone. he's so sweet. love

hk_*^^*
aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.....

HPfanatic
big grin hahaha!! laughing out loud

syko freak
love the story Originally posted by HPfanatic
awww, how sweet, my boyfriend just got me a beautiful real neckless too. it was my birthday last Sunday. awwwwwwwwww how sweet, u lucky girl. i envy u lol.
btw happy late b day

HPfanatic
thanks! big grin i am lucky. but don't tell him that, he has a big enough head as it is. lol laughing out loud

hk_*^^*
trying 2 think of ideas... can u ppl pm me?

The_Dark_Lord
I like.I would not want to ruin it. embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

hk_*^^*
Suddenly Sheri's cell phone rang breaking the silence playing meteor rain by f4. Sheri flipped it open and answered.
Sheri- Hello?
Amanda- Hey. You and me and Jude and Katie were supposed to go to the movies together remember? Where are you? We are waiting for you and the second cup right now. Ok?
Sheri- ok. but right now im with Alex. Be there in a sec.
Was it was Sheri's imagination or did Amanda's voice suddenly became jealous an sharp.
Amanda- k. See you in 10 minutes.

HPfanatic
good, keep going! big grin

misslilsweetie
ya keep going!

hk_*^^*
Sheri said a quick good bye to Alex and made her way to the second cup. There

*~HP~*
thxs! lol that's a lot. lol

misslilsweetie
good pls write more its really good!

hk_*^^*
sry, its quebec trip in bout 2 days and so i rpobably wont rite 4 bout 1 week

misslilsweetie
i really really wanna know what happens soo is anyone gonna post again!?!?!?

syko freak
erm i am... lol ye im waiting 4 the story as well.
story story story story cumon peeps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.