Batman, Robin, & Bat Girl VS Captain America, Black Panther, & Hawk Eye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nightstick
Every one gets their normal equipment, they fight in a fenced in basketball court.

Pepito
The DC team is too limited in that they are all martial artists. Bat man is as good as Cap but his partners are out of their league

azndrgn
And a fenced-in Bball court is WAY too small for these 2 teams. The setting would have to be more open in order for each team member to fully utilize their equipment

azndrgn
BP takes out Robin. Then goes to help Hawkeye cuz Batgirl could probably dodge his arrows. Then the 2 help CA bring down the Bat. Very hard, in my opinion, to argue for the Bat team

K3VIL
BP would own Robin, then it's time to help Cap against Batman.
Hawkeye and Bat-Girl?
Sonic Arrow, Gas Arrow, and finally a Bolas Arrow.Do i need to say more?Plus Hawkeye was trained from childhood as fighter and archer and was also trained by Captain America.

DarkCrawler
...Like any of those arrows would even bother Bat-Girl. We are talking about the third best martial artist in DC. And if you compare Hawkeyes fighting skills to Bat-Girl, it is the same as you would compare a fat bum and a Shaolin monk.

Lord-of-Dreams
Heh. I once killed a Shoalin Monk... lol!!
But Panther's team will win. Hawkeye and Robin are not relevant here, though. Batman is good,sois BG, but against two of Marvel's best hand-to-hand (why didn'tI just saymelee...) they won'twin. And plus, Cap. has somany fanboys behind him!!

yugotank
Black Panther Beats Batman.
Hawkeye can beat Robin.
Captain America can beat Bat Girl.

Hawkeye may be the weakest link in the Marvel team but since Black Panther quit smoking he is faster and can last longer in a fight! See photo below.

Team Marvel 6/10

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Team Bats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.