ROTJ Luke & Padawan Obi-Wan vs. General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins?

AngryApocalypse
Grievous wins. No doubt.

ArthasKnight
Well let's see, ROTJ Luke would be killed as soon as the battle started because Luke has little training and is not experienced enough to handle someone like Grievous who has killed several Jedi before. This isn't Vader, this is an actual powerful opponent. Luke's not ready.

Obi-Wan is powerful yes, but he's still a Padawan. This isn't 10 years later when he's an experienced Knight, he's still learning. I say Grievous wipes the floor with both of 'em.

SnakeEyes
i agree

Darth_Nefarus
Two arms parry, two arms strike, two opponents dead.

jedimaster2000
Grievous will easily prevail against the two padawans.

Darth Mantis
Grievous will be victorious.

Darth Mantis
shifty

JKBart
Originally posted by ArthasKnight
Well let's see, ROTJ Luke would be killed as soon as the battle started because Luke has little training and is not experienced enough to handle someone like Grievous who has killed several Jedi before. This isn't Vader, this is an actual powerful opponent. Luke's not ready.

Obi-Wan is powerful yes, but he's still a Padawan. This isn't 10 years later when he's an experienced Knight, he's still learning. I say Grievous wipes the floor with both of 'em. agreed

quanchi112
Team rapes.

Rebel95
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team rapes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.