Alex Jones Presents Martial Law...(video)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hh?
Alex Jones Presents
Martial Law 9/11: Rise Of The Police State:
Part 1 of 3

http://dissidents.us/Video%20Page/Alex%20Jones_Martial_Law.htm

ill post part 2 when its up.

hh?
no expression

eggmayo
No really. no expression

hh?
any comments on vid?

hh?
14 views...no comments

dean7879
great link hh....very very interesting and very true i think...people should see thisthumb up
id like to see other people views..its a long video but worth seeing
this is orwells nightmare vision
radar that can see through walls of peoples homes?!
a surveilence blimp for each us state?
one world goverment not too far off
prison planet! the goverment knew the events of 9/11 would happen before they took place
also explains how michael moore is a fake
everythin makes sense
its or just one big scam..the world and its people are so manipulated..it amazes me

PVS
people who care will watch it, but already know
people who dont know wont watch it because they dont care

dean7879
so u aint gonna watch it then
people should care

PVS
so quickly you jump to the most convenient conclusion.

dean7879
woteva
the thread is about peoples views on the video
if u aint gonna watch it then dont post..its simple

hh?
if u dont agree, at least watch it to see all sides of this "story"

dean7879
all the videos on that site look really interesting..im goona check em all soon

PVS
where in this do you see 'i wont watch this' ?
i have watched it, and what i said in that post is the truth.

dean7879
is that all u gonna say?
do u agree with most the video ? or not

PVS
dont know yet. i have to research it.
because i dont believe everything im told, by
bush OR by documentary makers. so ill have to answer later.
as far as the nazi tactics during the RNC, thats common knowledge.
scary huh> common knowledge and still people just dont give a shit.

PVS
http://www.infowars.com/sept11_archive.htm
most of the article links from his site links to other agenda based sites like http://propagandamatrix.com/

they did drop 'bbc' as a source, so i looked for the article:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/events/newsnight/1645527.stm
but it begins with:

"This transcript is produced from the teletext subtitles that are generated live for Newsnight. It has been checked against the programme as broadcast, however Newsnight can accept no responsibility for any factual inaccuracies. We will be happy to correct serious errors."

dean7879
im surprised no one else has anythin to say

Jackie Malfoy
Never heard of it and if it is like that one guy's video then I am glad I did not see it.JM mad

dean7879
watch it jackie baby stick out tongue
we know u wanna

PVS
well, all potential truth/bullshit aside, there was no lying about the treatment of peaceful protesters at the RNC. there were over 1000 people arrested and locked inside a condemned building, for excercising their right to protest, a right which they actually had to fight for in court and won. but nobody cares.

thats humanity for you, nobody gives a shit until it happens to them.
sickening

hh?
watch it yes

dean7879
and most of humanity still believe the 9/11 attacks were NOT orchestrated by the goverment
its all part of the big game
people find that hard to believe

dean7879
have u saw the illuminazi video hh?
thats really interesting too

SaTsuJiN
Martial Law has to happen or else people keep getting abused by terrorists.. you can thank 'them' for your prison planet

As for the government orchestrating it.. government plays chess with all nations, just as those nations play chess in reciprocation with others.. 9/11 is what happens when the game goes wrong

hh?
Originally posted by dean7879
have u saw the illuminazi video hh?
thats really interesting too

do you have a link?

Darth Revan
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Martial Law has to happen or else people keep getting abused by terrorists.. you can thank 'them' for your prison planet

As for the government orchestrating it.. government plays chess with all nations, just as those nations play chess in reciprocation with others.. 9/11 is what happens when the game goes wrong

Wha...? Is it just me or did that post make no sense at all? You just said that it's somehow terrorists' fault the government has to impose this kind of bullshit (despite peaceful protest and terrorism having entirely nothing in common), then said the 9/11 attacks were the government's fault. Bit contradictory there, eh?

Maybe what astounds me most is that you seem to think it's okay the government "plays chess" with other nations, as you put it. 3000 people were killed, and you attribute it to some little whoopsie-daisy mess up in the perpetual "chess game" the federal government plays with other countries? Jesus, how does that not bother you?

Deano
Originally posted by hh?
do you have a link?
its on the homeapge of that website u gave out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.