Just a little piece of advice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
Raz or whoever, you can delete this if you so desire.

Piece of advice to people on here. Specifically directed at a few who don't deserve me saying their names.

If you want something with me, don't lie and act like a stupid little fool about it. Come to me. Don't f*ck around with me, it's not wise.

If you have some kind of problem with, or concerning me, don't wait to gain my trust and then abuse it. Come to me. Try it. We can sort it out.

To the liar who gained my trust and then abused it (undeserving of me saying his name): Don't f*cking try me. I'll make you famous for all the wrong reasons.

I've got more shit on the both of you than you have on me. Test my limits again and I'll burn you both beyond recognition.

If you don't get it already, get it.

-AC

Spooony
.... blink

Alpha Centauri
Unless I get a very full, frank, ass-kissing apology for the blatant lies and abuse of trust I've suffered at the hands of someone I thought I wouldn't, there's gonna be shit hitting multiple fans in this thread.

Tired of people PMing each other concerning me. If you got beef, come to the butcher.

-AC

Silver Stardust
Don't blame you in the least.

Alpha Centauri
I'm waiting.

I know one of them is online. So come and commence humbling. Coz don't think I'll hold back.

-AC

Storm
Whatever this is, sort it out via PM' s.

Jackie Malfoy
Sounds like good advice to me!JMflamme

BackFire
Take it to PM's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.