general grievous screen time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Droid_Gener
Ok im really new but i wanted to know if anyone has a good guess on what general grievouses screen time will be ?

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Kid, We've been talking about Vader's screen time and now you want to bring up GG.

The_Droid_Gener
ya i want to know

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Well it is nothing of concern to anyone.

The_Droid_Gener
to you it isent but to me it is

LandoSpeeder2
Probably short. I'd say about 7 minutes. or less.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
No should be longer than that Lando.

Malic Clanorian
hes got some earlier shots and then theres the duel hes in sooo he should be in there for a good amount of time..enough time

Torik_Shai
I'd say around 20 minutes total.

Wesyeed
About as much as Dooku in the last movie, sans the dinner conversation he had with the seperatists alien dudes.

lucasfilm
yeah longer than seven minutes waaay longer.. i eman.. he should have like 20 over all at least

Velcro_Boy
hopefully 10mins or less.

Obiwalker08
as long as the chase looks good it will be ok

Alliance
I read somewhere that he was supposed to have more screentime than Jango did in Episode II. I dont remeber where I read it so I cant cite it. Sorry.

Xam
a good 25 minutes

Captain REX
Originally posted by Velcro_Boy
hopefully 10mins or less.

What, afraid of big scary robots? stick out tongue

At least 20 minutes. He's a prominent fight scene, you know.

Obiwalker08
I think they hyped him up a lot more than his role actually is...
.....BUT I LOVE HIM

zavin
3 minute fight (vs Obi and Ani) + 7 (vs Obi on Utapau) + add some 5 minutes of dialogue + 3 mins of starfighter shots and 2 more addicional minutes are = good 20 minutes

BAILY
he will be in it long enough to get killed

Captain REX
Originally posted by BAILY
he will be in it long enough to get killed

Amen. GG and Dooku have that in common. wink

DCLXVI
Hopefully long than the eight minutes of Jango in AotC.....stick out tongue

Alliance
I dont think Grievous has been hyped that much by Lucas. I know he has by fans, but Grievous isn't in the Teaser Trailer, he's not even really in the trailer (only back shots i hear). I think they dont want to hype him because hes not the main part of Episode III, they want to stay on message.

And thats a good thing.

ArynCrinn
As long as General Grievous gets enough time to do some awesome moves like he does in the Clone Wars, I'll be happy. GG is so cool, because he doesn't need the force to duel a group of jedi and win; he's all skill. It takes one of the most awesome of Jedi to take down this machine...thing.

Darth Jello
I can't wait to see the promised shot of him maskless

The_Droid_Gener
Alliance

they hyped vader(in sute) and he will be less time then grievous, and grievous is in 5-7 shots in the trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.