Exar Vs ulic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sith_lord_Exar
Well who do you think

chilled monkey
Probably Exar.

Kun-ni Habeo
exar of course

ArthasKnight
They did fight, it's on the database on the SW website. They didn't finish their fight though because.....something happened I forget. But I think it would be a draw. Since there's no draw option, I guess I just won't vote.

Darth_Janus
Meh, I think Exar would pwn Ulic.

chilled monkey
ArthasKnight is quite correct. They did fight and were very well matched.

Darth_Janus
But Ulic never commanded the power that Exar did, I don't think. Could be, though, that it's closer to a draw than I had originally thought.

Julie
Just thought I'd be different....poor Ulic

Darth_Glentract
Wasn't Exar Kun Ulic's master for a while?

ArthasKnight
Well, it was more like there were two Sith and one had to be the Master and the other the apprentice.

Darth_Glentract
But the stronger one beocmes the Master.

ArthasKnight
I always thought it was more along the lines of a coin flip or something to that extent. I still think they're evenly matched.

Kam Solusar
Ulic had a dis advantage. he had been poisened only 2 days before the fight so he was obviusly weaker. Also they were stopped because the amulets joined. Exar was master because there was too much good left in ulic

Darth Windu
Exar was more powerful; Ragnos chose carefully.

Kam Solusar
proberbly so, or is that because he has more darkness in him?

Darth Windu
Nah, he was stronger. If you read of his exploits and deeds after the battle, you'll agree.

DarthGenises
He chose Exar because he was darker Ragnos was wise enough to see that.

Kam Solusar
where can i see them?

Darth Windu
You don't choose someone just based on their darkness. That would be stupid. If Ulic was stronger, he would have been chosen. Of course, Exar was darker, that too, but Ragnos felt his vast potential and knew what kind of power he could hold. Ulic didn't have that kind of power. Look it up on the internet.

Kam Solusar
ok thanks

Baston Alveron
Exar wins no doubt read the sith scriptures. exar was almost the strongest sith ever

Darth Windu
What Sith scriptures?

DarthGenises
Originally posted by Baston Alveron
Exar wins no doubt read the sith scriptures. exar was almost the strongest sith ever

What are talking about?

Darth_Glentract
I think I know what he is talking about.

http://groups.msn.com/TJATheneworder/sithscrolls3.msnw

Darth Windu
That's bull. The Sith Magicians weren't around one million years ago. That's what "thousand millenia" means.

Darth_Glentract
I know. I was just thinking that is what he was thinking about.

Darth Windu
I know, I didn't mean you. Thanks for the clarification. But Baston, where does that say Exar and Ulic were most powerful? Nowhere.

DarkExar
Originally posted by chilled monkey
ArthasKnight is quite correct. They did fight and were very well matched.

Yes but ragnos did say exar was the stronger of the 2 and made him the dark lord not ulic
so i say exar

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I think I know what he is talking about.

http://groups.msn.com/TJATheneworder/sithscrolls3.msnw

Dude, Glentract, you know your SW trivia. I bet if I referred to some vague article on an obscure website you would know it. I applaud you.

DarkExar
Darth L. Dipsit thats praticly standerd knowlage about sith :P, they is so much to know about.By the way love that maul face with dif colours v v cool

Vesman
I am sure that Exar will defeat Ulic.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Darth Windu
That's bull. The Sith Magicians weren't around one million years ago. That's what "thousand millenia" means.

First: I guess this is some mistake on the site.
Second: Sith Magicians - that means SITH that practiced SITH magic - could well be around for one million years. We know that all Sith (the basic species on Korriban) had a connection to the force and were practicing magic and they could have done that long before the Dark Jedi came (25,000 years ago).

Back to the topic: Exar would kill Ulic. He is the better swordsmen and he has more "raw" power than Ulic.

Fishy
Exar equalled Ulic long before he did all those amazing things. Ulic has since then done nothing that is as impressive as Exar Kun, he was also the apprentice. Meaning that Exar would pwn Ulic

Darth Windu
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
First: I guess this is some mistake on the site.
Second: Sith Magicians - that means SITH that practiced SITH magic - could well be around for one million years. We know that all Sith (the basic species on Korriban) had a connection to the force and were practicing magic and they could have done that long before the Dark Jedi came (25,000 years ago).

Back to the topic: Exar would kill Ulic. He is the better swordsmen and he has more "raw" power than Ulic.

Possibly. . . . but I doubt that the Sith could have had that kind of power as in later times nearly 925,000 years before the Jedi Order was formed. It's a possibility, though. And yeah, Ulic gets destroyed.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Windu
Possibly. . . . but I doubt that the Sith could have had that kind of power as in later times nearly 925,000 years before the Jedi Order was formed. It's a possibility, though. And yeah, Ulic gets destroyed.

Bow you have your math wrong, it's 975,000 years before the Order's formation. lol big grin

In anycase, they would doubtfully be gaining power over that time because they were so primitve. Now saying that I believe Atlantis is real, but think of it like that. A lost Empire with amazing technological powers is lost and then some people rediscover it.

I'll ask again. I heard somewhere that Nai Fohl "proved" that Ulic ins't as good as it was generaly though.

Darth Windu
Lol. How did that happen. . . . ?

And as for that Nai Fohl thing, I don't remember exactly which thread that was, but he pretty much crushed Ulic.

Darth_Glentract
I really want to see that. I just dont see what could have crusehed the almighty Ulic

Nai Fohl
Hmmm...I crushed Ulic ? Well...
I think you are refering to my post here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=356499

Darth_Glentract
No offense Nai, but that doesn't show me a lot about Ulic. He did fight Exar and this Exar was able to come to a pratical standstill against a lightsaber grandmaster, Vodo Bass. Ulic also defeated Mandalore and this one knew some Sith Magic I believe. If you ask me, Ulic is still way up there.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
No offense Nai, but that doesn't show me a lot about Ulic. He did fight Exar and this Exar was able to come to a pratical standstill against a lightsaber grandmaster, Vodo Bass. Ulic also defeated Mandalore and this one knew some Sith Magic I believe. If you ask me, Ulic is still way up there.

Now...just to tell: Everything "great" that Ulic did was defeat his brother Cay and defeat Mandalore (who isn't a force user). If you watch his career it's not very impressive.

First off he wasn't trained from infancy on. His Jedi training did start when he was already a man because his mother didn't want to train him and his brother.

Well...after his training during his first mission (find a peaceful solution for the problems on Onderon):
- he didn't recognize Queen Amanoa and King Ommin as Dark Side users nor was he able to sense the dark side of Iziz
- Princess Galia was kidnapped by beast masters just in front of his eyes
- he was manipulated into taking aggressive actions against the beast masters by Queen Amanoa
- when he got to know that the people of Iziz are the ones that kept the planet at war he had nothing better to do than launch a battle against Iziz together with the beast masters and nearly failed until Arca Jeth came and saved the day

Arca Jeth declared that first mission to a total failure. After this:

- during the freedon Nadd uprising he again took completely hotheaded actions like killing Warb Null and cutting down King Ommins exosceleton.
- after that he came up with the stupid plan to infiltrate the Krath and destroy them from the inside just because of that plan he fell to the dark side
- he was captured and tortured by Satal Keeto than killed him (again acting because of his hate)
- he was manipulated by Aleema Keto
- after defeating Mandalore he attacked Coruscant with the forces of the Mandalorians and the Krath and failed in taking the planet over so he was captured by the Jedi
- later when Kun had saved him and they were on Ossus he killed his brother just to have Nomi Sunrider cuting his connection to the force
off
- then he had nothing better to do than betray Kun

Now...in every situation he acts without a thought just driven by his emotions and his arrogance. As I said...he is something like Anakin without having Anakins "raw power" or potential. Kun would have won his first fight against Ulic. And Kun as a Sith Lord would simply destroy Ulic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.