Strongest race in a war

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sith_lord_Exar
Who do you think is the stronger race in a war

SnakeEyes
I say Mandalorians

§pearhead
I say you need more choices than that.

Ssi-Ruuk are pretty formidable, but humans own through sheer numbers and technologies.

Bardock42
Well I think the mandalorians on there peak rock, also do you count the Sith as a race cause they are pretty decent too I think.

eleveninches
THe new species from the NJO series (the ones that invade the galaxy).

Yugnhan vok (or something like that :/)

SnakeEyes
Yuuzhan Vong

Pyro GOI
Me too.

DCLXVI
Mandalorians> No. They are hardy and escellent Warriors, but they lack proper leadership - until the NJO, that is. wink
Humans> No. Humans are weak cowards, who only hunt down those lesser to them.
Wookies> Yes. For many generations they had to fight faction after faction for their freedom, constantly under the threat of enslavement. But their numbers aren't as large as the Humans, so.....

Bardock42
Well of course you have to think aboot the mandalorians at there peak, during yavin I think there were exactly....well...one mandalorians.

Oh wait do you count the Clones as mandalorians, cause that would make my vote even surer

DCLXVI
Meh.
Few Clones and Stormtroopers at the time of ANH, ESB, and even RotJ were of Jango Fett's genetic structure, and many more of the Stormtroopers were not Clones but were recruited. wink
I'll write more about the Mandalorians during the OT in the thread.....today or tommorrow.....wink

Bardock42
Yeah good idea, the original clones were Jangos though....and that makes them mandalorian....and that makes them kick ass

DCLXVI
True. wink

§pearhead
Do keep in mind that Mandolorians ARE human...so why make them a separate choice confused

Darth_Nefarus
I only vote for humans because they never got wiped out like the mandolorians, or enslaved like the wookies. There are too many humans to ever do that to, really. So from a certain point of view...

DCLXVI

Bardock42
Tbhis is true of course....well the term race is wrong anyway its species what he means. The Mandalorians rock though

DCLXVI
wink

eleveninches
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Yuuzhan Vong That's it . wink

eleveninches
does humans include the clones?

Bardock42
you see I asked if mandalorians include the clones

Stealth Agent
whats a Mandolorian?

DCLXVI
You people and your bad spelling! stick out tongue
It's "Wookie", not "Wokkie"! stick out tongue
And it's "Mandalorians" not "Mandolorians"! stick out tongue

Actually, I could care less how any one spells this crap....seeing as it's all made-up....

Bardock42
Its not made up cry......laughing

DCLXVI
stick out tongue

Darth_Janus
You two are nuts. Okay, my turn to make my two cents.

Mandalorians are human. And they were damn hardcore in their time. I think they make excellent soldiers and total war is a way of life for them, thus making them hardier and more capable in combat. Now, seeing as we don't exactly know if this hardiness is in any way hereditary, the clones of Jango's line couldn't rightly be considered badass (even if they are, indeed, badass) because they are all genes and some conditioning by a bunch of water-dwellers. Alright, that said...

As much as I know of SW races and species, Mandalorians strike me as being the most war savvy. Now, there are some that I don't know of yet (My EU knowledge is spotty at best... I can't afford all those damn books) but my vote for now is with them. As for non-Mandalorian humans (NMH for those wanting a shortcut in all things in life) they're pretty iffy. The Mandalorians have only really been beaten back by the Jedi, and only after considerable destruction was done to the Republic and the enemies of the Mandalorians. And I suppose you could really consider the loss of the Mandalorians during Revan's time as an act of Sith, not Jedi, as he was already on his dark path when he became a ruthless, brilliant tactician.

As for Wookiees... love 'em, but they aren't war material, they're just warrior material. If Wookiees had Mandalorian mindsets, they would be amazing, but they have never built any spacecraft and basically have few technological innovations. They were enslaved because they lacked the ability to adapt, a very important key virtue for any warrior race.

Revan X
I would say humans because they are the most hostile in the StarWars universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.