4 rooms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
i cant believe ive come into an entire section of the forum dedicated to tarantino and i searched for 4 rooms and there has been no mention

if no-one has brought it up before then you lot should be ashamed of youselves stick out tongue

and before you say anything...i know tarantino didnt direct it...but he is in it

the film stars tim roth as the bell boy in a hotel who is charged with looking after 4 rooms...each with an utterly ridiculous situation that gets him deeper and deeper into trouble

also stars bruce willis, madonna, salma hayek, antonio banderas

if you aint seen it then i suggest you do...cause its fantastic

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113101/fullcredits

furryman
it has been brought up before blink

and Tarantino did direct a quarter of it

furryman
pah.. somebody movied it

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/t300179.html

jaden101
oops...sorry...i only checked the tarantino section...

you gotta love the lighter scene from the man from hollywood...

Shades
Originally posted by jaden101
i cant believe ive come into an entire section of the forum dedicated to tarantino and i searched for 4 rooms and there has been no mention

if no-one has brought it up before then you lot should be ashamed of youselves stick out tongue

and before you say anything...i know tarantino didnt direct it...but he is in it

the film stars tim roth as the bell boy in a hotel who is charged with looking after 4 rooms...each with an utterly ridiculous situation that gets him deeper and deeper into trouble

also stars bruce willis, madonna, salma hayek, antonio banderas

if you aint seen it then i suggest you do...cause its fantastic

Tarantino did direct the last quarter of the film, which is also the best part.

Myth
Originally posted by Shades
Tarantino did direct the last quarter of the film, which is also the best part.

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.