Thor vs. Electro/Scorpion/Mysterio/Carnage/Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkMenace
WHo wins?

DarkMenace
There is prep time for the villains but not Thor. All Thor has is his Mjolnir

kgkg
THor all he need is one hit on all of them

cray z 4 sarah
how smart is thor i think mysterio would easily trick him with an illusion of an enemy he fears such as surtur whil all of them direct their attacks toward him

Swanky-Tuna
Does Mysterio know Thor's afraid of Surtur or even know who Surtur is?

kgkg
sorry there is nothing they can do to thor cheap illusions won't work on Thor , his quick beside his not stupid , he will realize it's an illusion and illusions can't hurt him.

cray z 4 sarah
thats probably true but it said the villains get prep and knowledge right?

LordFear
Prep or no prep Thor is victorious bottom line. C'mon people these guys aren't DOOM, REED, STARKS OR WAYNE prep time? What the hell does it matter? Thor is a God period.

kgkg
i don't like the whole idea of prep time.

Doom had prep Time all his life did he beat FF4??
Sinister six -- were preparing to beat spider man did they???

well what am getting at most of these char don't do much with prep time anyway

LordFear
sinister six are a bunch of has been idiots fighting amongst each other to see who is SpiderMan' biggest enemy. If I recall well the only way they are a fighting unit is if someone like Kingpin is leading the charge.

K3VIL
I hope the Sinister Six has a good doctor cause Thor is gonna hurt them really bad

Ironmanpower
Thor is far beyond those gonzo gangs.

who?-kid
Very true, but it' still five against one. If they work together smoothly and profesionally, I can see Thor biting the dust. Stranger things have happened.

Tormentor_2004
Electro's lightning would be very critical to Thor.

DarkMenace
Alone Mysterio, Scoprion, and Electro are a problem for him. Throw in the other goons and he's pretty much toast.

K3VIL
You gotta be kidding me.Electro?The THUNDER GOD vs Electro?Thor can absorb all Electro's energy with Mjolnir and kill him, or slap him in the face knocking him unconscious, like Professor Hulk did against the SS.
Scorpion?Uhhhh.Class 12 Of Strenght, and a body armor with a tail that shoot plasma.Thor has been blasted by Thanos.You think Scorpion has a chance?Mysterio?The fog he generates can be pulled off with Thor just have to whirl his hammer, or do a "Hulk Clap"-like attack, then kick Mysty's ass.

CountQuan
the three together

whobdamandog
Thor might be able to negate the electrical powers of Electro..he was able to to control the power of the avenger "living lightning" who's powers are also based on electricity....Mysterio ain't going to do much and I doubt his hallucinogens would have any affect on an Asgardian God...

The only peeps on this team that I could see giving Thor a descent work out would be Scorpian/Venom/Carnage....but they would have to fight him as a team.....because one on one...they don't stand a chance against him...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.