I have a question about the Ep3 release date in foreign countries

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shockimebones
Okay, I'm going to be going on a journey around Europe soon, doing the whole backpacking thing, and at mid-May I'll probably be around Spain or Italy. This means if I want to go see Episode 3 at the cinemas I'll have to go see it in either Spanish or Italian. As I'm not fluent in either language I have a question:

Is it likely to still be in English but just have Spanish/Italian subtitles or will it be dubbed in Spanish/Italian voices, making it impossible for me to understand?

Just wondering. Sorry if this should have been asked elsewhere. Thanks!

Imaginary
I'm guessing there'll be both... I'm not sure though.

Morridini
As far as I know I would say that they will be dubbed, countries like Spain, Italy and France always dubs movies.

shockimebones
oh right, okay, that's a shame. At least I'll enjoy the action scenes I guess! Well, thanks! smile

Bardock42
In the bigger cinemas they will probably have the original movie, which means its english, at least I will watch it in English here in germany, dubbing sucketh

Darthwouter
Why not go to the netherlands, they will allso show the movie, in english, only with dutch subtitles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.