Cyclops vs. Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Onslaught2005
Who wins?

Thanos the Lord
Nightcrawler.

Victor Von Doom
Would agree I guess. Cyclops is a lame duck in my eyes.

Thanos the Lord
Each time chyclops blasts nigtcrawler, he'll just teleport behind scott and kick his butt over and over and over...

azndrgn
Nightcralwer wins. Cyclops can't shoot fast enough to hit Crawler be4 he teleports

Swanky-Tuna
But he can punch Nightcrawler in the face.

Thanos the Lord
when scott turns around, nightcrawler teleports behind scott. It's a cycle.

pr1983
cyclops...

if there's one guy on the planet who knows exactly how kurt fights, its cyclops...

that is if he doesn't shoot him first...

cyclops knows kurts fighting ability better than kurt does...

Swanky-Tuna
How many times can he teleport before he tires?

Thanos the Lord
i dunno scott probably will be asking for truce by then

azndrgn
The only way I see Cyclops winning is if he takes off his visor and just spins around crazy-like in hopes that the intensified optic blast hits Crawler at some point.

Thanos the Lord
that's what i was thinking in the first place but he would get dizzy

azndrgn
Well, we've all spun around crazy at some point in our lives as little kids and we got dizzy becuz of the images going blurred while spinning. Technically, I don't think Cyclops could see anything w/ the optic blasts coming out of his eyes

CountQuan
I'd say Nightcrawler.

K3VIL
CHOOM!
Cyclops has shoot an Optic Blast in the Danger Room, missing one more time Nightcrawler
BAMF!
Kurt kicks on the back Cyke and
CHOOM!
Cyclops shoot too late again
BAMF!
Kurt is in front of Scott and punch him in the face
CHOOM!
A missed shot again
BAMF!
A croos punch to the face knock unconscious Cyclops.

Or maybe
CHOOM!
Cyclops has shoot an Optic Blast in the Danger Room, missing one more time Nightcrawler
BAMF!
Kurt kicks on the back Cyke and
CHOOM!
Cyclops shoot too late again
BAMF!
Kurt is in front of Scott and punch him in the face
CHOOM!
A missed shot again
BAMF!
Another kick, and NC says: You can't hit me Scott
SNIKT!
Logan stab both his commrades in the head.
Wolverine wins

Swanky-Tuna
You know, Cyclops has hands.

demigawd
This fight happened before. Cyclops won because he knew Kurt so well, he knew where he'd appear to try to attack him. One blast later, and Kurt was out.

If Kurt is smart, he'll think differently during the rematch...

DarkCrawler
But Scott knows that he tries that, so he blast in the place where he'll teleports that time.

Fieldy69
night crawler keeps teleporting till that brimstone smell gets so bad that cyclops just gives up

Wonderman
I voted Nightcrawler. I don't think he can take out Cyke with his fists but he could teleport him to the sky and drop him.

Cosmic Cube
Nightcrawler once KOed 10 guards in less than a second by punching them as fast as he could teleport. The last one is KOed before the first one hits the floor.

black wolverine
if nightcrawler is a crazy as he is in x2 then yes nightcrawler wins and dat dude is wrongcyclops dont got hands if he when1on1 wit wolverien with no claws wolverine would provaile cyclops dont got hands

paeng
Cyclops once fight Bishop, Sunpyre, and Nightcrawler and Cyclops is literally fighting with his hands and he took down Bishop with his own hands and optic blast's Sunpyre and Nightcrawler could'nt attack at all. And the only way to get out is for Ever to telepathically hold Cyke for a few seconds so the three could escape.

paeng
Cyclops can handle the three of them so in a one on one fight it would be easier for Cyke to win.

Next Venom_girl
Nightcrawler's faster, could Scott so hard that he didn't see it coming.

paeng
what do you mean by could Scott so hard that he did'nt see it coming???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.