smallville:the crusade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ericadurancefan
clark had no idea how long he had been trapped in this portal of his fathers but it seemed that with each passing day he was starting lose more and more of his mind,he could remember his name but he could vaugely remember his friends or his parents,what was jor-el doing to him?,he asked as bright lights began to sorround him. this happened every now and then he had lost track of the time intervals but everytime this happened it seemed to rape him of his memories. he tried to struggle free but it was hopeless,"do not struggle son,i mean you no harm"a voice echoed all around him and he knew it was his birth father and now he struggled even harder but the lights got so intense he passed out.

martha kent sat in the hospital next to the unconscieous johnathan kent and she could not help herself but cry,her husband was an inch from being dead with no brain activity and clark was gone to only god knows where,she wiped away the tears when the doctor entered the room. he picked up the chart and said nothing and then walked out,"oh jonathan what in the hell happened down in those caves?"she asked aloud sobbing as she buried her face into his chest.

lex layed awake in the hospital bed,he had been here for a few days recovering from the strong amount of poison that had been put into his drink,he knew his father did it and he wanted to check on his friends. he rang the bell for the nurse,"is there any way i can get todays paper and the copys from the last few days?"he asked as the nurse walked into the room,"sure i will be back with them"she anwsered smiling. he pulled himself into a sitting posistion and thought about how cute the nurse was and maybe he would get her number,he was about to ring the buzzer again when it felt like a weight fell into his chest and he could not breathe,he was gasping for air when the doctors rushed in.

lana looked around her apartment,it seemed so weird to be away from smallville but she was determined to start anew,a new life,new friends and hopefully maybe even a boyfriend,someone that would not keep secrets like clark. she shuddered at that thought,clark,the guy she secretly wanted but he was so full of secrets they never worked out. she pushed him to the back of her mind and hoped that would be where he stayed,she smiled on layed on her bed,she was in paris,young and single and she was going to have the time of her life.

lois was still in denial about the fact that her cousin chloe had been killed and she dreaded to even watch the videotape that she recieved in the mail,she lit another smoke and threw the tape in the trashcan. she got up and started pacing the room,"screw it"she said aloud as she pulled the tape out of the trash and grabbed her keys and left her apartment.

this is my prequel to the season 4 premier,tell me what you think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.