Sandman vs. Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos the Lord
Who prevails?

Scoobless
if he sneak attacks them and takes out invisible woman first he can win, if they prep, or know he's coming any time in advance he loses

eleveninches
Is this the JSA sandman or the endless sandman?

Scoobless
sandman from the spider-man comics i thought........ you know....... member of the sinister six (sometimes) former avenger.... but back to being a bad guy sandman

who?-kid
Sandman can take Thing and Mr. Fantastic. But the FF (the four of them) is just too much for him.

CountQuan
Sandman can take on all of them.

yugotank
Mr Fantastic invents a giant vacuum cleaner.
Reed would suck him up! laughing

batdude123
Human Torch super heats him into glass, and then Thing shatters him.

NiņoAraņa
Sand To Glass ftw?

batdude123

Sam Z
Originally posted by batdude123
Human Torch super heats him into glass, and then Thing shatters him.

I thought of this scenario as well. I mean, Sandman vs FF?!!!erm

Swanky-Tuna
I read somewhere that Sandman possibly has a degree of control over glass. I cannot confirm this. Anyone regularly read Spidey comics?

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I read somewhere that Sandman possibly has a degree of control over glass. I cannot confirm this. Anyone regularly read Spidey comics? I've never heard this, though it is within the realm of possibility.

The Fantastic Four have this battle. Sue could could contain Sandman in a contracting force-bubble, while Johnny super heats him. Thing shatters whatever is left while Sue contains the shards in separate force fields. Heck, Mr. F could contain Sandman for a while, giving Sue time to transport enough water from any sources to turn Sandman into muck. You could also reverse the situation with Sue containing SM while Reed transports the water by transforming himself into an aqueduct.

Hercules
Yes he has been turned to glass and shattered and then reformed and peppered Doc Ock with the Glass, Revenge of the Sinister Six I think it was in the early 90's.

Still hes not beating the FF...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.