Gobstoppers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Arn't these things good? I got a huge box of 'em for Easter, and I'm bobbling them up! Yum yum yum!!! smile

mah
sorry, never tasted 'em, but I guess I'll have to buy one now.

Gundark
Willy Wonka.

queeq
Hmmm, yes.

Texas
There OK!
Not that good

I like Gummy Bears smile

LadyEowyn
i like big league chew gum, sweet tarts, nerds, snickers, peppermint patties, jaw breakers, glo worms, and swedish fish!

Julie
When it comes to candy, I'll eat almost anything smile
BTW yes gobstoppers are good, but I can't eat too many of them at one time or I'll get a cut on my tongue sad

ToMacco
I'm getting a pocket on the inside of my cheek from always storing a gobstobber there.

queeq
Try your pocket then.

Dim
Fun Dip big grin

Gundark
So basically To - what you're telling us is you look like a chipmunk now. Hehehe.

There used to be this guy at Tommy's shop - I don't remember his real name, they used to call him scooter, but I don't know why. Anyway he had these puffy cheeks that always looked like he had some big mouthful of something. A couple of the guys in the shop played ping pong on lunch break and when they couldn't find any balls to play with, they'd go "hey scooter-get those balls out of your mouth". What a pleasant group of fellows.

queeq
laughing out loud

Gundark
I still wonder why that guy quit....

barbie_girl
gobstoppers r yummy! but most ppl in here dont need to eat sweets bcoz theyre sweet enuff already!

Gundark
BG is handing out the compliments today !

*shoves queeq and finti out of line*

Thanks BG !!!! cool

queeq
I don't think she was referring to you babe. Despite the fact that you are. wink

ToMacco
I guess I do look like a chipmunk, accept I don't have the big buck teeth in the front.

finti
you have them in the back then eek! eek! ???????

ToMacco
. . . maybe

finti
big grin

ToMacco
Oo, you got perly whites!

finti
as a matter of fact Yes

ToMacco
Me too big grin

finti
good for you

yerssot
same here! http://www.smilies.nl/icon16.gif

ToMacco
ahhhh! embarrasment

mechmoggy
I've got wooden teeth.

Gundark
This has become the "dental thread".

mechmoggy
When Yerss gets here, it'll be the "mental-dental thread". roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
I already posted here stick out tongue

ToMacco
Well, damn. It should be about teeth, if it's about candy. We can kill two birds with one stone.

Gundark
Not in this forum man.

Only individual threads about one topic that quickly degenerate into mindless babble by the bottom of page 2 are allowed. Its one of Chaos and Mayhem's original board commandments.

laughing out loud

queeq
Our gospel is spreading. evil face

Gundark
We've taught them well.

yerssot
not me that is!

mechmoggy
Praise the looorrrrd! evil face

finti
praise me

yerssot
we have to praise the lord, not you

finti
At least I am real

yerssot
so am I

finti
hmmm

yerssot
indeed hmmmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.