Tug O' War - Juggernaut, Venom & Lizard vs Hulk, Colossus & Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
This would be sweet to watch in my opinion. 3 Marvel heroes and 3 villains get together for an old-school tug o' war contest. Assume the rope they use is made of "adamantium coils" so the rope won't break from the massive tension. Which teams wins and pulls the other team into the pit of mud?

Juggernaut, Venom and The Lizard vs The Hulk, Colossus and Spider-Man

AngryApocalypse
how big is the hulk?

azndrgn
umm, I guess regular comic size if no one was fighting him?

Arachnoidfreak
It doesn't matter how big Hulk is, his team wins.

What don't people understand about his strength being limitless? The rope would snap long before Hulk isn't strong enough to hold it anymore.

ThaWhiteShadow
hulks team. colossus can take venom and lizard by himself, then him and hulk and possibly spidey can gang up on juggs

Swanky-Tuna
Ugh, Foamie.

Anyway, given Hulk isn't feeding off anything, Juggernaut seems to have more a more adept "footing". Since there aren't any footholds or anything, I could see him sliding the others across the line.

azndrgn
Hmm

The Flash
Venom and Lizard tie the rope around Juggernaut's waist and kick back. Juggernaut starts walking the other direction and Hulk's team loses. That team will not stop the Juggernaut!

DigiMark007
The Jugg/Hulk fight has been oft-debated, but the general consensus was that Juggs might be more durable but wasn't as powerful as Hulk. That said, it doesn't matter because even if they negate each other, Venom only has a slight edge on SM and Collosus has more power in his pinky than Lizard.
Fun idea though...Thing, Blob, or similar strength-level character instead of Lizard would make it more interesting.
-DM

ZephroCarnelian
Yeah, if Jugs forward motion can't be stopped, then he simply walks in the right direction and drags the other team straight over the line, lol.

ThaWhiteShadow
whoops, i didnt read the tug of war part. Still, i go with hulks team. hulk and colossus have a combined strength that is too strong for the other team. even the weakest one, spidey, is not too much weaker than lizard and venom

theflyxx
Definitely the Hulk, Colossus, and Spidey take this.

Heck, Hulk and Colossus would still win even without Spidey.

The Flash
No they won't. No one can stop Juggernaut's forward motion!

ThaWhiteShadow
Originally posted by The Flash
No they won't. No one can stop Juggernaut's forward motion!
lmao, since when do you use forward motion in a TUG OF WAR match???

The Flash
Since Venom and Lizard tied the rope around Juggernaut's waist. Duh!

azndrgn
Originally posted by ThaWhiteShadow
lmao, since when do you use forward motion in a TUG OF WAR match???

It might just be that Juggernaut would turn around and walk w/ the rope tied around him

KillAll
hmmm, a better match would have been Juggernaut Vs. venom, lizard, hulk, colossus, and spiderman, to which i think they would all still succum to juggernauts magics.

it reminds me of a video i seen once, they put an elephant on one end of the rope (juggernaut), and they put 250 people at the other end of the rope (the hulk team)... i doubt numbers are going to help them win, i doubt any of them have what it takes to stop juggernauts forward momentum.

demigawd
Juggy starts walking in the other direction, pull the rest of the team toward him. Spider-Man, sensing his team is definitely going to lose, pulls every crack and one-liner in the book to annoy Hulk, thinking he'll get Hulk so angry with all those stupid insults that he'll break Juggy's enchantment, reverse his movement, and win the tug. Instead, Hulk gets so pissed off that he lets go of the rope to strangle Spider-Man, sending Juggernaut, Venom, Lizard and Colossus into orbit on Juggy's momentum.

Draw.

Swanky-Tuna
Hahaha

ThaWhiteShadow
Originally posted by azndrgn
It might just be that Juggernaut would turn around and walk w/ the rope tied around him
true but technically thats not "tugging," therefore is aganst the rules in a tug of war match

ZephroCarnelian
Ah! If there's rules involved then it's gonna be the Hulk, isnt it? He's got too much strength.

ThaWhiteShadow
yup, colossus and spidey alone have a combined stregnth of about 110 tons, compared to the combined stregtnh of about 25 tons of lizard and venom, so if u add hulk to the mix its into the mud puddle for juggs team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.