jesus vs. buddha vs. ganesh Part 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
this is the version they didnt want you to see...but were gonna do it anyway!!! scrue you paulie

Onslaught2005
DUDE CUT IT OUT

Onslaught2005
i think u mean ganesha

Scoobless
and paula............ lol

Scoobless
you are soooo looking to get banned for this stuff

The Flash
I hope he does.

srankmissingnin
Jesus is made out of bread and wine... so Buddha eats him?

Khellendros
Idiot.

Tormentor_2004
I reported this thread to the moderators.

Scoobless
thank the lord.................. but which one???????? lol big grin

Scoobless
jk, don't mean to offend any of the believers on the forum, you're all entitled to believe in whatever you want........

*don't say it! don't say it!*

.............even if it is an elephant with arms........... lol

i am sooooooooooo sorry.............. but i couldn't help it innocent

srankmissingnin
This thread reminds me of the South Park episode where Jesus and the Super Somethings(I forget what they where called) had to fight David Blaine.

...Jesus had super carpentry powers.

Scoobless
lol........ the "super best friends"....... with moses, jesus and aquaman ........ lol ........... there were two or three others but i don't remember who exactly........ i think buddha was there

Cosmo Kramer
eeew a fancy boy!

Imperial_Samura
The three fighting is not going to happen. Once they meet they all discuss how messed up the world is and begin planning a way to make it better. *Cue angelic music

Quick Freeze
the super best friends:
Jesus, with his amazing carpentry powers

Joseph Smith, with devastating ice breath

Mohammed, wielding flame

Buddha, with the power of invisibility

Krishna, with the power of transformation

Lao-Tsu, the mentalist

Sea-man. . . heh heh heh

why would anyone get offended by this? whether you believe in them or not you shouldnt get so worked up. isnt THOR a diety in scandinavian religion?people actually believe in him. not to mention the several appearences the devil has made in comics. look i dont want to start a religious debate here but whether you believe these people existed or exist now or dont exist or never have existed, people from all 4 of those options are posted in this forum everyday.

Cosmo Kramer
its true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.