born-agan virginity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shellie
blink once its gone, its gone.....how hard is it to understand that?

http://www.texastravesty.com/content.php?issueNumber=2004_05&story=internet

http://www.newshe.com/articles/born_again_virgin.shtml

Imaginary
These people are just WEIRD...

pr1983
laughing that is some funny shit...

Imaginary
laughing out loud

pr1983
i know, 4th... i mean wtf?

Imaginary
indeed...

FeceMan
Ouch. I can understand once, but FOUR times...

shellie
i cant even understand once erm much less 4 times.

Imperial_Samura
blink messed How odd.

Imaginary
blink No shit...

Bardock42
Oh my ****ing god, this girl is a filthy whore.

oh god oh god oh god, how ccan people like thnat exist.

I think we could post that in the religion forum as proof that there is no god.

furryman
wait.. threesome online no expression

Afro Cheese
I wonder how many of the 4 times was cause she had cyber sex. That shit doesn't even count as losing your virginity anyway so I don't know why she wasted her 15 bucks.

Bardock42
Cause she is a filthy dirty sleazy whore

Imperial_Samura
Twelve Steps to Making You Untainted:

Step 1 - Aquire holy water....

eleveninches
There was a thing on the tv a while ago, where a woman paid to have surgery that actually put her hymen back together, so that she is technically a virgin

Imperial_Samura
I always thought one was technically a virgin if they had never had sex, considering in this modern day and age apparently things as simple as horse riding can cause the hymem to break (with it being quiet fragile)

Trickster
How funny is this guy... For a 'serious' quote;

Capt_Fantastic
I didn't follow the links, I saw the word texas in one of them and couldn't stomach the insanity at that point. I'm sure the hyman is safe, despite what the article has to say to the contrary. Four times? Surgery? There is no changing the fact that you're a sl*t. And that's not a bad thing. I have been.

misha
a virgin more than once? confused

eleveninches
Well, it depends how you were 'riding' the horse laughing out loud

misha
roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Imperial_Samura
Ah... Ahhhhhhh!!!!! Gahhhhh!!!! wacko whistle

lil bitchiness
Oh yeah? And what makes her so?

She maybe dumb adn over the top, but how is she a whore?!

Bardock42
Actually I just saifd that to say something yes oh and I like that word....none the less she is kind of starange, you either lost your virginity....or nor no expression

Nothing more to it, especially not 15 bucks? no

Baylin
so can a lad get his virginity back?

Corran
Yes at $15 a shot - my guess is you'd need a shit load of money to get yours back.

This is unreal, do these people really believe this - damn I should start a franchise here $15 to tell someone they are a virgin again, what a scam, these guys must be making a fortune from these idiots.

Lara
sad deluded people! no

Baylin
$15 a shot? OMG eek!

To think of all the shots I've fired, I dont think I will ever earn enough money to get my big V back!sadangel

FeceMan
I don't get why they pay for it...I'm sure one could get one's church to sponsor such an event.

But...FOUR TIMES? Wouldn't that get to be a little embarrassing?

Bardock42
The Church? WTF youi don'T seriously belive that?

FeceMan
How do you mean 'believe that'?

Bardock42
That the church would sponsor something as stupid as get your virginity back.

FeceMan
Yes, I do believe that, and no, it's not getting your virginity back. It's swearing a vow of abstinence until marriage after one has already had sex. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Bardock42
Well that is a total different thing you can do that for yourself, they actuially think they get there virginity back and as if it is the same as waiting till marriage, which it isn'T

Corran
But how serious are these people, one girl admitted that she broke that several times - so what's the point, she is only deluding herself.

FeceMan
Well, yeah, she's a tard, but there are those who are serious.

Bardock42
But they don't need guidance or a certificate, they just need to stop screwing guys

PVS
"Helping Hymen"

i cant help but giggle everytime i read that lol
someone should make that their handle here laughing out loud

FeceMan
But that may come from the support of others.

Darth Revan
There was an episode of King of the Hill where Luann got the church to give her her virginity back erm

Afro Cheese
Oh yeah I remember that..

Alpha Centauri
Wait.

What part of it do these people not understand? You cannot get your virginity back. If you eat a bag if M&M's, fill it back up and tape it shut, you haven't got your bag back. Just cheated to make it look that way.

If people are buying virginities, I'm gonna get mine back and then ebay the sucker.

-AC

PVS
$$$BRILLIANT$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Wait.

What part of it do these people not understand? You cannot get your virginity back. If you eat a bag if M&M's, fill it back up and tape it shut, you haven't got your bag back. Just cheated to make it look that way.

If people are buying virginities, I'm gonna get mine back and then ebay the sucker.

-AC indeed.. this is like some Mad TV crap.. I didnt think someone would actually go along with this mess..

Why dont they have like a drive-thru virginity renewal.. I'd biggie size it big grin

shellie
laughing out loud drive-thru virginity renewal right next to or across from the drive-thru wedding chapels....after all...its the best gift to give your spouse roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
Wait.

-AC OMFG - We sooo need to sell these on Ebay, AC, come up with the Sales pitch for it and I'll sell it on my Ebay account.

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Wait.

-AC indeed.. this is like some Mad TV crap.. I didnt think someone would actually go along with this mess..

Why dont they have like a drive-thru virginity renewal.. I'd biggie size it big grin I think I would so need to super size stick out tongue

SaTsuJiN
lol.. every anniversary you can buy back your spouses virginity stick out tongue

FeceMan
Wait.

-AC
*Sighs.*

It's not an ACTUAL re-virgination (or something), it's symbolic of the commitment a woman wants to make to her spouse-to-be. It sounds stupid to us, but I am sure that there are those who take it very seriously and keep their oath of abstinence until marriage.

Except for that one girl.

Silver Stardust
Wait.

-AC

AC strikes again!!! laughing

Originally posted by shellie
laughing out loud drive-thru virginity renewal right next to or across from the drive-thru wedding chapels....after all...its the best gift to give your spouse roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

Capt_Fantastic
So, what if you have a chruch sponsor your "born-again" virginity? What if you have herpes? Does the herpes disappear with said new found virginity?

This is oneof those things that people do to convince themselves that their past didn't happen. It's like confession. Just because someone say that god forgives you, doesn't imply that the people you effected in this world are going to do the same. I mean, if there is some sort of after life, does who you slept with in this world imply the outcomeof the situation? No way.

Alpha Centauri
"It's not an ACTUAL re-virgination (or something), "

Really? Because I was entirely unaware of that. I actually thought she did get her virginity back.

-AC

Bardock42
Well but you don'T need to pay 15bucks 50 to give an oath you can do that to yourself, what they are doing is just stupid m<oneymaking no more

Adam_PoE
For several thousand dollars, one can have hymenoplasty.

Capt_Fantastic
"It's not an ACTUAL re-virgination (or something), "

Really? Because I was entirely unaware of that. I actually thought she did get her virginity back.

-AC

See AC, your sarcastic post was totally uncalled for! Gotta love the vagina...and now, for a mere couple of grand...you can have the one you were born with back. Wish I wasn't circumsized...I bet for 15 grand I couldn't be again. Damn jewish based ideals of morals.

But that doesn't change the whole herpes situation. I mean, is god...or the plastic surgeon going to solve that problem? I doubt it.

eleveninches
Well, if the girl gets her hymen sown back together, she can technically call herself a virgin again (people actually pay for this to be done)

Bardock42
actually she can't no

Linkalicious
Cool...the cure for aids has just arrived.

Just undo the sex that made you contract the virus.

PVS
really, this cant be healthy...

if a woman was promiscuous and decides to change her lifestyle,
thats cool. but if someone wants to change, they should accept who they were as well as who they want to be. living a lie is no way to turn it all around. people like this are just setting themselves up for a big fall. to be a 'bornagain virgin' is just a lie, and a desperate pathetic one at that.

*sigh* i guess with the introduction of computers to society, we've gotten hooked on the idea of an 'undo' button, and perhaps fall under the dillusion that we can apply that to life.

btw, i think im gonna declare my car a 'bornagain new car' so i can get top resale value.

Imperial_Samura
Hehehe. Yes, it is amazing the things people can come up with. But where does it end? WHERE DOES IT END!?

And once more for impact - WHERE DOES IT END!!!!???

PVS
would have made more of an impact if you enlarged it stick out tongue

here, allow me:

WHERE DOES IT END!?!?!?

Imperial_Samura
Very nice, thank you.

Alpha Centauri
"Just undo the sex that made you contract the virus."

Quite possibly the funniest line I've read outside of my own posts in a long time.

-AC

Linkalicious
The White-out Pen for virgins...yes

Alpha Centauri
Hahahaha.

Doctor: You shouldn't have had unprotected sex.
Woman: Why?
Doctor: Now you have AIDS.
Woman: Or....DO I?

*Looks at camera smiling*

Woman: Thanks to Helping Hymen, I got my virginity back in just TWO weeks. Thereby altering the space/time continuam and retracting my aids.

Doctor and Woman: Thanks H.H!

-AC

Linkalicious
as they both smile into the camera and the little sparkle in their teeth shines...

PVS
"Helping Hymen" sould be "Live a Lie"

Corran
Originally posted by FeceMan
*Sighs.*

It's not an ACTUAL re-virgination (or something), it's symbolic of the commitment a woman wants to make to her spouse-to-be. It sounds stupid to us, but I am sure that there are those who take it very seriously and keep their oath of abstinence until marriage.

Except for that one girl. But it's still a crock of shit, they have not abstained and kept themselves for their spouse and any amount of oaths will not change that.

Linkalicious
I think the only non-virgins who should be atleast somewhat able to consider themselves virgins should be rape victims.

If I was a female virgin, and I got raped....I would probably still consider myself a virgin.

Stealth Agent
That is strange ass shit, I think she is a slutty ass whore

Originally posted by Bardock42
That the church would sponsor something as stupid as get your virginity back.

nah cuz i seen this episode of king of the hill and debbie did it. Cuz she did the funk with hunk bounching on a bunk
4 times

Corran
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I think the only non-virgins who should be atleast somewhat able to consider themselves virgins should be rape victims.

If I was a female virgin, and I got raped....I would probably still consider myself a virgin. Yes, quite possibly, I could see the point of that because she would not have given up her virginity willingly.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Corran
But it's still a crock of shit, they have not abstained and kept themselves for their spouse and any amount of oaths will not change that.
That is correct. However, they wish to rectify their mistake and...what the hell does it matter in the long run?

eleveninches
depends how you define the term virgin.
Do you define it as someone who has not had sex of any kind
or as someone who has not had vaginal sex
or (for a woman) as someone who still has their hymn in tact

Linkalicious
I mean obviously virginity has a lot to do with breaking the hymen, but in some regard I feel like virginity can't be "taken" from you so much as it is something you can give away to someone.

So to that extent, I don't feel that a rape victim should be considered a virgin because, yah he hymen was broken in the attack....but the sex was at no point what-so-ever consenual.

Alpha Centauri
I would imagine that to be like getting cheated out of winning when you really did win. Like, you know you "won", but you didn't officially win.

She never gave away her virginity but it is a bit of a ***** to think that a woman who was saving herself, got it ruined by some idiot.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.