Is Vader suffering from memory loss?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Obiwalker08
I was watching Empire the other day and noticed something kinda off....OK Vader makes piett admiral when he kills of ozzel and says "...you are in command now admiral piett" RIGHT? Heres the kicker...later on Vader says "...dont fail me again....admiral" and its like piett was recrowned or something...Was this an error on georges part or was vader just reinforcing the fact that piett is admiral and he shouldnt make anymore mistakes?

DCLXVI
What the f**k?
Vader says that later on because Piett's incompetent under-officer Needa lost the Falcon in the Asteroid Belt. He said that when the Falcon was being chased, while it's hyperdrive was disabled.....

Obiwalker08
that makes sense...thanks for clearing that up

DCLXVI
No problem.....
But hey, I could be wrong....Lucas is crazy. wacko

Obiwalker08
u got that right..y did he change the scene w/vader and palp...GOSH

DCLXVI
It wouldn't have even been that bad if they hadn't botched the makeup, or if they hadn't changed the dialogue......sick

Obiwalker08
i liked it just the way it was...now he is too....not original sick

i am all for original...the "new" jabba was also horible

DCLXVI
Yeah....but it was better than the '97 Special Edition Jabba.....sick

Obiwalker08
if they went back to change it they should have done their best....i know they could have done better...

DCLXVI
Exactly.
And what about the green saber in ANH?!?!?!?

Obiwalker08
yeah...thats crazy...if they didnt catch that...that sucks
...if they caught it and left it...it sucks more

DCLXVI
"Screw you fans! I prefer green!"
-GL, 2004 stick out tongue

Bardock42
Oh god, do you know if they still sell the Original OT, cause well i didn't want to buy anything till all episodes are there.

DCLXVI
Probably.....

Bardock42
Hopefully, I will personally go to the US and kill ucas if he doesn'T

Obiwalker08
yeah...i saw the OT VHS as Target.......but it was on the clearance rack sad

DCLXVI
Of course he will release it again by the time of Episode III!
He's gonna' milk this cash-cow clean.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.