things that make you wanna scream the F word as loud as you can til you turn purple

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GABRIEL05
...in the face:

When people speak ignorantly about music (esp Rap and Classical)

When people speak ignorant about race.

When people rant like this

LordKerrigor
being yelled at by your boss for being 20 minutes late because i lost a shoe in a snowbank

shellie
yes, she gave birth to me erm

GABRIEL05
wtf

shellie
and she is sleeping in my bed right now erm

GABRIEL05
Did ya find the shoe at least?

*SpunkiE*
My best friend thinkin shes too cool for school, and better than everyone else.

GABRIEL05
OH GOD YES DI.fm IS PLAYIN SUN RA & HIS SOLAR MYTH ARKESTRA'S THE SATELLITES ARE SPINNING!!!! OH THANK YOU OH MIGHTY ELOHIM!!!!

NOW THEY'RE PLAYING CAPE VERDEAN BLUES WITH HORACE SILVER JOE HENDERSON AND WOODY SHAW!!!!

LordKerrigor
lol no i looked for it couldnt find it came back the next day with a snow shovel still couldnt find it

TX!
well what made me want to scream the f word as loud as i can is watching this ghost video i found there was a part that scared the sh!t out me

xLiNdS x 622x
when ur friends with someone of the opposite sex and people automatically think you like them, when someone does something and then turns around and says you did it, when people do things they know you hate just to annoy the shit out of you, my mom throwing away valuable items of mine, people making me jealous, kidism and sexism

FEDFAN316
when people repeat things over and over again...then yell when they say "are you def?" also when people make fun at david and billy...or when they talk badly about AC/DC

Lara
my ex bf when I confronted him about rumours hes been spreading around college about me.

then again I wanted to do alot more then scream F*CK.

Alice_In_Chains
Homophobia.

The Ones
when noobs start asking if they can be mods

ResEvil_4ever
When your friends slam the door on your toes when your bare footed

rajah kalantiaw
slow drivers in the fast lane.

TX!
annoying ass people make me want to scream SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!

xLiNdS x 622x
people that constantly get in the way

Jackie Malfoy
My stepdad makes me want to scream the F word in his face.Even through he would slap me if I ever did.JMcursing sad

Deathblow
When the camera pans away from the key moment of the torture scene in Reservoir Dogs.

I wanna see some ear slicing dammit ranting

Jackie Malfoy
That's very distrubing.JMfear

lil bitchiness
When people are being ignorant and are acting like they know what they're talking about no expression

Corran
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
When people are being ignorant and are acting like they know what they're talking about no expression You're getting at me aren't you?crybaby

GABRIEL05
When people think that the police are unbiased and impartial and (the least true misconception of all) model citizens.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by GABRIEL05
...in the face:

When people speak ignorantly about music (esp Rap and Classical)

When people speak ignorant about race.

When people rant like this

Turning purple is usually a motivator for me screaming the F word

Mr Wiggles
what do you mean about rap? its hip-hop, HOMO!

GABRIEL05
Originally posted by Mr Wiggles
what do you mean about rap? its hip-hop, HOMO!

Aww shit I knew that. You do realize I am in a sense defending hip hop here right? My bad, I'm just lazy with my words especially labels, which brings me to another thing I hate.

Why is smooth jazz called smooth jazz? It should be called smooth funk. Smooth jazz has no elements of jazz in it, that at least didn't come from funk. The term smooth jazz is very misleading.

p.s. Yankees suck.

JLred
When no one answers me in a thread!!!!

Mr Wiggles
really? well, thats your opinion, i live in new york, ive been watching the yankees since about 4, i can name every player that was on the team from the last 50 years, so I think the yankees are kick ass

p.s your probably a red sox fan

GABRIEL05
Originally posted by JLred
When no one answers me in a thread!!!!

Don't make pointless threads. Or at least do something to make it interesting like show some titties or somethin...

WindDancer
When people get upset because someone criticises their personal taste in stuff and they start using vulgary to retaliate. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Wiggles
>_> funny, haha

when people make fun of me, and my tastes

JLred
i try to except very little happens where i am and the news is already on kmc so all i can do is act like a total idiot and a worthless peice of sh*t

GABRIEL05
Originally posted by Mr Wiggles
really? well, thats your opinion, i live in new york, ive been watching the yankees since about 4, i can name every player that was on the team from the last 50 years, so I think the yankees are kick ass

p.s your probably a red sox fan

Verily I am. But I'm more of a Mariners fan. Baseball however isn't something that I can speak too well about (I haven't been into baseball in like 11 years or so) though.

GABRIEL05
Originally posted by WindDancer
When people get upset because someone criticises their personal taste in stuff and they start using vulgary to retaliate. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, man somethings just piss you off so much you gotta use vulgary. I personally don't object to the use of vulgary if it is done in propriety. Vulgary is just words. It's the meanings we attach to vulgary that are taboo. stick out tongue

JLred
I also hate it when my sister makes a scene about everything and shes a little b**ch and thinks shes a princess and all of her stupid friends come ovcer and they never shut the f*ck up

Mr Wiggles

GABRIEL05

Mr Wiggles
too bad, maybe next year

stupid patriots, they have to die.... *cocks sniper* hehehe

Shaggy2dope
When ur watching a movie and u see every specific part and ur friends ask u did u see that

Mr. Bacon
school school umm school

BlackC@t
When one of my teachers tells us we have another test tomorrow, also when he b!tches and tells us not to talk.

If I die before him I'm taking him with me! mad

GABRIEL05
You'll be so glad when you get out of highschool.

KidRock
When I get a B+ in school. That really pisses me off.

BullitNutz
For me, I'd say:

a) Furries.

b) Messiness.

c) Disorganization

d) The most recent crop of Republicans (emphasis on this one)

And finally,

e) People who do not understand sarcasm. Nothing irritates me like sarcasm going right over someone's head.

Jaxx
have you had too much caffeine thom?

BullitNutz
I had a can of vanilla coke at midnight, and for some reason I'm not tired at all.

Usually I drink a 2-liter of Mountain Dew and end up dozing off around 4

Jaxx
hahhah vanilla coke rules have you had coke with lime yet...lucky?

BullitNutz
nope :P I saw it and was outright disgusted.

I'll stick to my vanilla coke and pizza.

Jaxx
you got pizza...kicks you...SHare!

Lazerus
When i stub my toe ..............F........U......_..K.........

dark1365
I screamed quite loud when the chain got messed up in my bike.

Jaxx
when your watchng a film and your father walks in and says he's the murderer...lol thanks dad

xLiNdS x 622x
When people say "Can i ask you a question?"...didn't give me much of a choice...

GABRIEL05
when I ****in mess simple things up.

Because I can
When my computer doesn't work...... yea, when i stub my toe or when ppl ask me am i okay when i've just been hit in the .head.
i know they mean well.. but

NicktheBassist
when my friends do mean stuff for no apparent reason.
When the guys get mad at me for having plans to hang out with my Girlfriend
when i have to make decisions regarding my girlfriend that seem dumb to the guys because they don't have girlfriends and then they get mad

Piggle Humsy
When I stub my toe.. for some reason my anger goes from 1 - 100 when that happens. censored
The stupid cocky full of herself 16 yr old on American Idol! she makes my blood boil! sniper
And My sister occasionally. bash

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by FEDFAN316
when people repeat things over and over again...then yell when they say "are you def?" also when people make fun at david and billy...or when they talk badly about AC/DC

Seriously, I hate when people talk badly about AC/DC as well. AC/DC is genuine Rock 'n Roll in it's purest form. rock

Red Superfly
Scallies. Anyone from UK will understand who I am on about.

Tracksuit bottoms tucked into their stripy socks, greasy hair and mouths so full of crap not even bleach could clean them. Loud, obnoxious bullies who have kids at 13 and drive a shit car, but somehow think lowerring the suspension and having a rediculous exhaust somehow makes up for that.

If they were tough enough to eat orphans or small kittens, they would.

Piggle Humsy
And their Burberry baseball caps! Chavs! roll eyes (sarcastic)
laughing out loud

GABRIEL05
Thats right people let it all out...

Demarthl
my wallet

Kharhmah
Every f*cker from my school that has ever bullied me in all my five years of being there! They piss me off so much! Goddamn bunch of unruly chavish heathens! mad ranting crybaby

shaber
sad *strokes hair*

Kharhmah
hug

shaber
I let myself be kicked around by alot of the sideshow exhibits too - penalty for my having not had a backbone ranting

Kharhmah
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.