Howard Stern Show on E

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RZA
Btw, that's the Howard Stern show on the E channel not Howard Stern on ecstasy. Just thought i'd clear that up.

So anyway, I was surprised to see that there wasn't a thread made about this show already in this forum. The last episode I saw was the one with Jillian Grace, the playboy playmate that Stern discovered on his show. God, she looked soooo hot!!!!droolio

When she finally admitted to having sex with Paulie Shore during the interview after Howard grilled her about it, I was literally ready to jump out a window. I couldn't believe it. I mean c'mon Paulie F***ing Shore, give me a break man. What the hell did she see in that has been?

The weasel....the weasel....ughh..yucky

Dr. Strangelove
Hehe that show is a guilty pleasure of mine. I usually switch to it when the Daily Show is on a commercial break.

It's funny since I've watched that show a good amount but I've never listened to Howard on the radio. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.