What if????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
This is a thread in which you can discuss what might have been if certain events in history had happenned differently, and what would have been the concequences of it.

eleveninches
eg: what if lincon had never freed the slaves.
what if the chinese discovered america before the europeans did
what if alexander went on to conquer all of india and china

Filth
What if JFK was not assassinated?

finti
then he probably wouldnt have been re elected

Filth
Yeah that true he was having dealing with the mafia so i guess that would have came out and someone else would have killed him.

Imperial_Samura
"what if the Chinese discovered America before the Europeans did?"

An interesting question that which is kind of dealt with in the book 1421 by Gavin Menzies who examines a historical theory that the Chinese did in fact reach America 70 years before Columbus and did alot of other impressive things (which they then failed to capitalise on as they then entered their isolationist period). A fascinating read which raises some interesting questions. Its also filled with well supported evidence.

I have always wondered what would have happened if Napoleon had won at the battle of Waterloo

Echuu
what if the nazis and the communists would have reconciled their differences and stayed allied to fight the US, Uk, etc ....?

pierreismine33
what if.....

eleveninches
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura

I have always wondered what would have happened if Napoleon had won at the battle of Waterloo
He might well have gone on to conquer america

jaden101
what if archduke franz ferdinands driver wasnt such a plank and didnt drive back down the same street that someone just shot at them from

Cid
what if the Americans never entered WWII??

eleveninches
What if Rome never fell. (would civilization be much more advanced???)

What if christianity didnt take off (would most western countries be pagan, jewish, athiest or muslim???)

What if Napoleon went on to conquer America (would it all be one big french-speeking nation?)

What if The space race hadnt ended (would we have landed on other planets??)

A4E
I agre about Roman civilization, what if Atlantis existed, and we'd find it??

eleveninches
What if it DIDNT exist???

4life
If some things in history didn't happen by the hands of the individual we attribute it to today, then it would still have happened by the hand of someone else - like if Edison did not invent the light bulb, someone else would've invented it.

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Filth
What if JFK was not assassinated?

Good one.What if Clinton was never president?What if there was no slaves and no Crivl war?JMnicethread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.