Wolverine Mask Or No Mask

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
As you see Wolverine doesnt where his mask anymore ( Ithink he thinks its gay or childish) , But what do you people like Mask Or No Mask(In the comics)

On another note why is there a wolverine girl

theres a girl in every thing now
Wolverine girl
Venom Girl
Alot of Spider Girls
Robin Girls
Alot of Bat girls
Whats Next Cyclops Girl Or Nightcrawler girl

They need to Make girls in comics not a clone of some other hero they need to be their own idea.

Any way Mask Or No Mask And Why

Fionnula
there isn't a wolverine girl..that's X23 she was made using his DNA - she's from Weapon X

Red Superfly
She's still WOlverine girl, and I agree with Max Spidey, they need to stop cloning superheroes and simply making the clones into girls. It's pathetic.

The X-Men does, however, provide the best solution to unique female superheroes, like Rogue and Storm. They are ones who have seen the most success too.

X23 was a decent-ish idea, because it was more about showing that the Weapon X project experimented on kids too. It was a good way of showing the horrors of the experiment. But it could have done more than making mini-Wolverine-girl.

We need a powerful, popular, and big female superhero, who doesn't need any male influence. I mean, the X-Men is still the X-Men, the girl superheroes, although good, are still part of a team consisting of males too. Wonder Woman is just a really lame superhero, nothing more than a geeky fetish of some comic book artist, with lame powers to boot.

Elektra is pretty good, but we need a good female superhero, to rival the likes of Spider-Man, Batman and Superman.

Has anyone played Metal Gear Solid 3? Theres a character called The Boss - she's like a female Solid Snake, but has a brilliant character all to herself. That's the sort of strong, powerful female character superhero we need. Just add some kick ass superpowers and there we go. I'm as sick of the Spidey clones and Superman clones as much as anyone.

Arcane
get back on topic,

i dunno, the mask kinda makes him wolverine, and with out it, he is just Logan

Fionnula
and hot either way love drool

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17534

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.