Will "love" save the world?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lalalala333
Lollllll,does anyone actually think love will be able to save the world??Who said that??Was it one of the beatles who made a song like this or something?I forgot...

ragesRemorse
all you need is love... No, love wont save the world, but i dont think the world needs saving.

debbiejo
Love could save the world, but it has to be a whole hearted effort. love

peterKSL
Love overules evil... If the world is conquered by evil, why not?

Ronny
are you kidding me no expression

of course not roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Revan
Possibly, but only if absolutely everyone loved everybody else, which will never ever happen.

Reborn Again
Love is not a strong enough emotion to overcome the power of evil.

debbiejo
^ Have you weighed them in the balance??

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Reborn Again
Love is not a strong enough emotion to overcome the power of evil.

That sounded like something out of SW... "This 'love' of yours can never overcome the power of the dark side!!!" stick out tongue

BlackC@t
laughing

I know it wont.

A4E
of course it won't roll eyes (sarcastic)

Morningstar
I suppose it depends on what or who the love is for . . . . . .

DeVi| D0do
no... the world is DOOMED!!!

Misty Girl
The world is in the hands of God, who is existence itself.

debbiejo
I agree.

Storm
Love and conflict are close companions.

Reborn Again
As in a "love and hate relationship".

Storm
Love and jealousy.

debbiejo
Keep your mind attuned to the positive things. If the whole world did that..we would see such a difference.

Reborn Again
Like the events in Ghostbusters II.

WindDancer
Nope, Love is very powerful, but not as powerful as hate. And this world is full of too much hate.

Haylz
If love saves the world then it better start saving me soon!

liam k
If we all loved one an other there would be no need for heaven, we be there already. But seriously love can save the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

debbiejo
You have to save yourself first and then contribute to saving the world with everyone else thats trying.

Storm
Originally posted by liam k
If we all loved one an other there would be no need for heaven, we be there already. But seriously love can save the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love also causes negative emotions.

lil bitchiness
Yeah, it often, not always but often as a result produce jealousy and envy. Those tend to lead to other not so great thing an individual can do.

peterKSL
Jealousy and envy is inevitable when you are in love... especially when you are deep in love... It's a good thing in a way, it shows your partner how much you love him/her...

fribble
Whatever will save the world, it wont be your vain, rich attention seeking ass...

Clovie
Originally posted by lalalala333
Lollllll,does anyone actually think love will be able to save the world??Who said that??Was it one of the beatles who made a song like this or something?I forgot... nope. we all gonna die soon

speiderman
I think love could save the world.

debbiejo
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Yeah, it often, not always but often as a result produce jealousy and envy. Those tend to lead to other not so great thing an individual can do.

Not real love. Real love puts others first. It will sacrifice what it wants for another.

Cipher
The answer is no.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by debbiejo
Not real love. Real love puts others first. It will sacrifice what it wants for another. Is that how the love is measured? By sacrifice?

I discard such idea, im afriad.

debbiejo
Sacrifice what you want for your kids
Sacrifice what you want for the betterment of someone else.
Sacrifice what you want for the healing of the world.

Once you do that.....It will always come back to you.....Karma

linkslittlehelp
most of the time lost love causes very strong hate sooooooooooooo NO

ska57
The world is saved through the love of Christ Jesus by His shed blood, death and resurection. All we have to do is surrender to Him and we are saved from eternal damnation.

Sicky666
Originally posted by lalalala333
Lollllll,does anyone actually think love will be able to save the world??Who said that??Was it one of the beatles who made a song like this or something?I forgot...

Then you should explain what you mean with "Saving the World"?
If so from Illusion and deceive then yes: love can save the world if you believe and discover the ultimate truth.
But if you mean it for Armageddon then no: for the prophecy shall come true and no-one can stop it, for it is a cyclus...

AdventChild
sicky666...u seem very intelligent......and i agree with you on this....

liam k
let's wait and see... shall we?

Sicky666
How can Thou see it if Thou stay blind behind ye Wall of Illusion?
You will see nothing for ye Eye is blind and it is called Samsara, be free and throw all attachments from you...

peterKSL
Originally posted by Sicky666
Then you should explain what you mean with "Saving the World"?
If so from Illusion and deceive then yes: love can save the world if you believe and discover the ultimate truth.
But if you mean it for Armageddon then no: for the prophecy shall come true and no-one can stop it, for it is a cyclus...

Can you explain in details of how prophecy is gained? I don't really understand how prophecy can be so accurate... Of how some can gain it from astronomy alone... erm

Filth
Love will never save anyone, its mealy corrupts the mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.