Superman Vs Dragonballz's Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pimpfromhell
I JUST WANNA KNOW WHO WILL THIS ONE, I KINDA THINK IT COULD BE SUPERMAN OR MAYBE NOT.

SnakeEyes
no....just.. no

DarkCrawler
DBZ characters are not allowed in these battles mad

Lord-of-Dreams
He's right. No DBZ--- or any gay comic wannabees!! This fight has been done 20000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000 times anyway.

demigawd
I hear the longest thread in this board's history is Superman vs. Goku. Is that true?

Kaistar
not this bullshit again.............we all know superman will win

Scoobless
i think the longest thread is hulk v juggernaut

Goku would kick Superman's ass ............. pretty easily too yes

Cosmic Cube
No animes in this forum.

Superman would rip Goku's arms off and beat him to death with them.

kgkg
Goku is far beyond Superman .

isn't DBz banned???????????????

The Flash
No shit. Everyone just stop posting in this thread and let it die before people start making arguements.

illadelph12
laughing

Somewhere, somehow, fans were led to believe Supes had become immune to life energy (even though The Source would f*ck Supes up and he's vulnerable to posessions), so they believed Goku couldn't hurt him with his spirit/life energy attacks. laughing

No DBZ threads, they bring out the evil in people.

Scoobless
Originally posted by The Flash
No shit. Everyone just stop posting in this thread and let it die before people start making arguements.

i hope you appreciate the irony of posting in this thread to tell people not to post in this thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Flash
Might as well post now to tell everyone to stop than later on.

Swanky-Tuna
I don't see how people can even compare the two. Especially the DBZ-"Goku is the master of the broken dark kai legend technique and noe one under the level 3 master yellow ki of power turtle's might can resist it and there's no way Superman can make his level 2 light ki from resist the ki ki ki ki ki ki level 4 ki ki dark dragon wish attack"-fans
Originally posted by pimpfromhell
I JUST WANNA KNOW WHO WILL THIS ONE, I KINDA THINK IT COULD BE SUPERMAN OR MAYBE NOT.
Here you goes

Tron
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
He's right. No DBZ--- or any gay comic wannabees!!

That's one of the reason DBZ battles aren't allowed, it opens up too much bashing and flaming.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.