curb your enthusiasm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blalocklover
Probably the best on TV. take as example the premiere of the fourth season, it combines everything you love about this show, Larrry playing dumb without purpose, the Tang name, the wallet etc.
You could post some comparisons with Seinfeld too

DCLXVI
Curb Your Enthusiasm furthers my arguement that Seinfeld shouldn't have been cancelled.......

blalocklover

blalocklover
BTW didn't you find almost impossible to explain or told the plot of a CYE or Seinfeld to someone who didn't catch it. It's embarrassing

mah
Fantastic, my favourite comedy show running right now.

blalocklover
what about the last (or current season) the quotes are hilarius, i piss stand up (sp?), they are even better or more sofisticated than Seinfeld

DarkAge
CYE is heaps funnier than Seinfeld as far as I'm concerned. Sometimes it's predictable in that everything always goes wrong for Larry but that's also what makes it so funny.

blalocklover
Yeah it's all about a man with 240: unable to behave correctly
or "change" in order to "improve". Yesterday I saw the premiere of the episode where:

He tries to buy some grass, has a "bad trip" kinda gollum-playing- cheryl, hires a prostitute, fight with the usual moron of the week, deals with the possibility to be in a trial... It's a classic in the way that you can't know if the end will be subtle, gross ("she is a hooker"wink, or pointless. In this episode Larry is wearing a jacket with the "Seinfeld" logo at the back, something that will piss more than one hardcore fan, and I love it.

As I said previously He gives us more quotes than any show, "the good Hodgkins" is excellent.

papabeard
I think this programme is excellent, one of the funniest ever, along with Seinfeld and Arrested Development.

Lets start a bring back Seinfeld campaign, hahahah, they brought Family Guy back after it was cancelled because of the immense DVD sales, lets hope they do the same with seinfeld, although i dont think they will.

scott hiwersh
I love Curb and Seinfeld. I don't think they should be compared though. The humor is similar but they are different kinds of shows. I think we can appreciate them both without having to choose which is better.

crickey77
I love CYE almost as much as Seinfeld, and that is saying something...
so, so funny

BadKitty
such a great show...HBO just keeps cranking out the hits! I'm very impressed with this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.