harry potter dream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Razul
I had the weirdest dream once about HP... I dreamed that Potter and Draco malfoy became friends... it was right after i finished book 5....
what do you think of it? anyone else ever had a HP dream?

tigress
yes but i cant go into it needless to say i got the part of madame maxime come to your own conclusions ( b4 any one goes ape on me iam 25 yrs old i know i keep telling everyone but my age may affect the things i post)

raven guardia
I had a Hp dream once where I was walking down the corridores and I was wearing slytherin robe and then harry ran over to me and said "we need to talk". then I saw all these Gryffindors looking at me mean and I said "what happened" he lead me over to a grave stone and it said ron then harry said "Voldemort killed him". then he said " And every body thinks you have something to do with it".

raven guardia
wait are you saying your are going to be in the HP movie ????

pixie1
i think she just played the part of mad max in her dreem

raven guardia
oh...okay

shanie623
I would assume that almost everyone who is kind of obsessed with HP had a dream about HP. Take me for example. I dreamt about HP twice, and I never forgot about it. Seriously ^_^

The first dream was about me back in elementary school, eating at the school cafeteria. Suddenly the school turned to a big green maze, and Harry Potter was flying in a broomstick trying to catch something. While me, I came out of the cafeteria, went into the maze, then went after HP. LOL. Weird...

Second dream was about me at Hogwarts, as an animagus. LOL.

raven guardia
lol

Chelse_gladrin9
i had one where i was w/ Sirius and we had to keep crossing a street to Grimmauld Place in secret, but some dude in a booth thingy was calling ppls names to tell them that coud cross. really weird, i didnt understand it... but Sirius was really cute...

Phoenix
I had a weird dream last night... I went to see the premiere of PoA, but then I got sucked into the film!

buffywill07
Me I had a dream too , I was reading book 7 and in the end harry and hermione end up in each other arms, Wow I wish that dream would be real , well its bec im an obsessed fan of them, but I loved the dream really, bec hhr happens there

shanie623
Uhh... some of these don't sound true... It's like some of you guys are making these up (no names mentioned) but WHATEVER. LOL

hermione7
~EDITED BY PHOE~ Please refrain from member-bashing

punkyhermy
oh i had many
first was sort of goblet of fire related.i was me but i had taken part in the triwizard tournament and had to go in the maze.my freinds were on the bleachers and cheering me on.

shanie623
~EDITED BY PHOE~ Please keep fights out of the Forums

punkyhermy
the second ones thebest.okay brace yourselves...i was at home and all of a sudden there's a "knock knock" on the door.my dada goes and opens the door and the HP director is standing there.I get a heart attack and quickly go to my roo and shut the door.i hear my dada nad him laughing and talking.my dad calls out for me and takinga deep breath i emerge from my bedroom door and towards the living roo.there right across the rooom,sit danny and rupert.my cheeksa re flaming and i run to my room.i sit on the bed.dan and rupert open the door and ENTER my room!!!i'm trying soo hard to act normal.they are observing the room and dan picks up my harry potter folder and he's like"so yor a fan huh?"i nod,my heart thumping and lead them to the dinnig roo.there,dan is like "i'm sure u know me but i'm daniel radcliffe"and he takes out his hnd.i TAKE his hand in mine and shake it.he had soft hands...and rupert introduces himself too and climbs on top of the table dancing.i loose my temper and shout at him to sit down.he jumps off and we all start talking.somewhere there i must've woken up.i till picture that dream in my head!!!aaaahhhhhh

buffywill07
I agree with shanie623 , u two should not fight in this forum, even though u feel bad in each other comments,

Emma at Scooby Doo2 premiere,

shanie623
OHHHHH... Is that Emma??? WOW... she looks grown up (even though she's only 14)!!! I was just looking at her breast, LOL... Is that a see-through top? Can't really tell.

buffywill07
Wow after Harry Potter 3, Resident Evil2 the apocalypse is coming, Wow there are great movies in 2004

Jill Valentine in Resident Evil 2 the movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.