Ultimate Spiderman Crap Or Gold Spiderman is evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Im so confused why on earth is Spiderman so mean in the ultimate version.

He dissing people he beats up in a offensive way not the funny ha ha way in the original .

He cursing every to seconds, Mary jane in skimpy trash and Spidey making nasty comments.

What realy got me is when he insults poor wolverine when he got in his body in issue 66. He called Wolverine a hairy animal every two seconds and he smells .

We all know in the past all those weapon x a Butt wholes call wolverine an animal and hes good for nothing mutant. Come on Spiderman Hurt his feelings. Ultimate Spiderman should get slashed by Wolverine. HE also Cursed at the whole xmen team and some of them didnt even do anything bit breath. He hates mutants that punk.

Ultimate Spiderman is very good but i dont like How Spiderman is being an Butt whole.

I love The origimal Spiderman.

doctorstrongbad
No Spiderman doesn't hate mutants, but they try to give him more attitude in Ultimate Spiderman.

hotsauce6548
yeah, and he has more attitude because he's younger, and him being younger is the entire point of Ultimate Spider-Man.

Max Spidey 24
Oh so young people are asswholes that dont respect others. Kool I see the light now, Thanks for clearing that up.

chucktaylor
i havent read Ultimate Spider-Man since issue 28...seriously

dami wilson

doctorstrongbad

dami wilson

doctorstrongbad
Its cool we all have bad days. Just trying to promote unity on the forum.

dami wilson
YOU'RE COOL MAN! I wonder how old some of our other guests are. No dissing but I just wonder sometimes. It's like being back at highschool n all? I dont wanna argue just debate! Then we have folks that just come on and act all strong and macho.

What's all that about? Its a discussion. If you dont like someone's thread, dont read it. peace to you dude! And the others who are cool headed!

Jimmy Buggs
is unltimte spidey supposed to be a teen in 2005?

Max Spidey 24
No idea

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
is unltimte spidey supposed to be a teen in 2005? Yeah the comic started in 2001...I have the hard cover vol.s 1&2 and Mark Bagely (artist or writer) Says the comic was inspired by the movie.

Scarletspider36
Ultimate spiderman is a mordernisation of the original spiderman comic thats why it was a genetically engineered spider not an irradiated spider. Genetics are what we study now. in the 60's they studied radiation due to the cold war. The clone saga is kewl

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Scarletspider36
The clone saga is kewl

Well we finally found someone in the entire population of Spider-Man fans who actually thinks that eek!

You have my pity.

Batman Wins
I hate clones in anything. Spiderman kind of sucks. I love the villians kicking his asss, thats why I read it.

b-dan

OmegaRedTooth
Ultimate Spiderman is crap... i agree
and now...
ITS PENUT BUTTER/JELLY TIME! Happy Dance Happy Dance

dawsey28
Another reason why I stay away from ANYTHING with the word "Ultimate" in the title.

WAF3001

doctorstrongbad
I like the fact that the ultimates are a modern version of classics heroes. Spider-man is a great hero no matter what decade, but I like the new drawings. The new origins could use some work.

WAF3001
yeah the ultimate carnage origin wasn't all that great.
I miss CLetus

stellar247
Man... come ON! Ultimate Spider-Man is the only reason I got into comics. The art's great, (at least, it was when Bagley was around...) and the story lines are really well thought out and put together. As for what started this topic...

Peter Parker's not mean, or whatever, he's just sick of all the crap that's happening to him. I mean, what do you expect someone to do when lots and lots of crap happens to them? Not to mention, most of the time Ultimate Peter Parker is a really nice guy.

Maybe the reason I like it so much is because I get to hear the entire Spider-Man story. What I mean is, if I wanted to read, say Amazing Spider-Man, I'd want to go back and read it from issue #1 so I know everything that has happened. But... when if I did that I really wouldn't be crazy about it because the first Amazing Spidey issues were made so long ago, so the style of writing is a bit out dated. Ultimate Spidey is new and fresh, and is aimed right at my age group (I'm 15).

I could understand that most of you guys are probably older than me, so it's reasonable to say that you would like the original Spider-Man versions.

Arachnid1
He doesn't really always mean it. He only says that stuff when he is really aggrivated or pissed about something. I've seen him to the usual ha ha stuff too. But I have to addmit, if I was a 15 year only kid whos life is always a living hell, I'd be a little pissed too. He really only syas it if he's pissed or if its someone he really hates like king pin, Doc Ock, osborn, or Fury.

He hates Fury because Spiderman was bitten by a spider injected with oz and it turned him into a mutated metahuman. Fury litteraly went out and told Peter that when he's eitheen, he belongs to Fury and has to join his Ultimates team no matter what. He would have to leave everything he loves behind.

Its pretty obvious why he hates Osborn.

He probably hates Ock for a number of reasons. On of them being that Ock made a clone of peters dead dad and Gwen who turned into carnage and tryed to kill him. Not to mention it was his fault Aunt May was hospitalized.

He hates King pin because apparently, King Pin said he owns him because the spider that bit him was injected with oz. He was funding oscorp at the time so it was his fault spiderman existed. He created Spiderman so he owned him and started getting rich off him by selling spiderman merchandice for publicity. He could also have figured out Spiderman was peter but decided he didn't care and it wasn't worth it since Spidey had ties to Fury.

If people did this crap to me, I would be so pissed it would make the hulk turn greener with envy. (that saying sounds famillier...)

Also, he doesn't hate wolverine. I wouldn't be happy if I woke up in a short hairy canadian guys body. Spiderman once teamed up with wolverine and he even had a few ha has in. He even made a guy apologize for saying things about mutants in the USM game.

He always has ha has like 616 spiderman.

Sam Z
I wouldn't say that Spider-man hurt Wolverine feelings, c'mone! The guy's face was turned into puding, "insults" was the last thing Logan was worried about at the time.
As for insulting mutans, well wouldn't you do the same if somebody stole your body, put you in jail, almost ruined your life and almost got you killed and all in order to punish Wolverine for flirting with Jean. And it wasn't Spider-man's buiseness to begin with. Also Logan as Peter wanted to sleep with MJ...

Sam Z
Originally posted by Arachnid1
He even made a guy apologize for saying things about mutants in the USM game.
When did it happen?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Sam Z
When did it happen?

During the silver sable fight. The guy was hanging and was going to fall to his doom. When he saw spiderman comming to save him, he screamed "Aaaah! Mutant!". Then Spiderman said "Ok, if thats the way you feel." Then the guys says "No, no, sorry!"(I think), and spiderman says "Mutants are people too!" The guy paused. Then spiderman said, "Say it!" And the guy said " Ok, ok! Mutants are people too!"

Arachnid1
I wouldn't say that Spider-man hurt Wolverine feelings, c'mone! The guy's face was turned into puding, "insults" was the last thing Logan was worried about at the time.
As for insulting mutans, well wouldn't you do the same if somebody stole your body, put you in jail, almost ruined your life and almost got you killed and all in order to punish Wolverine for flirting with Jean. And it wasn't Spider-man's buiseness to begin with. Also Logan as Peter wanted to sleep with MJ...

Lol, I forgot that part.

Sam Z
During the silver sable fight. The guy was hanging and was going to fall to his doom. When he saw spiderman comming to save him, he screamed "Aaaah! Mutant!". Then Spiderman said "Ok, if thats the way you feel." Then the guys says "No, no, sorry!"(I think), and spiderman says "Mutants are people too!" The guy paused. Then spiderman said, "Say it!" And the guy said " Ok, ok! Mutants are people too!" laughing out loud I remember now.

Lol, I forgot that part. Yeah, I mean she was 15. But so was he at the moment, still kinda sick

Sparkz
Originally posted by stellar247
Man... come ON! Ultimate Spider-Man is the only reason I got into comics. The art's great, (at least, it was when Bagley was around...) and the story lines are really well thought out and put together. As for what started this topic...

Peter Parker's not mean, or whatever, he's just sick of all the crap that's happening to him. I mean, what do you expect someone to do when lots and lots of crap happens to them? Not to mention, most of the time Ultimate Peter Parker is a really nice guy.

Maybe the reason I like it so much is because I get to hear the entire Spider-Man story. What I mean is, if I wanted to read, say Amazing Spider-Man, I'd want to go back and read it from issue #1 so I know everything that has happened. But... when if I did that I really wouldn't be crazy about it because the first Amazing Spidey issues were made so long ago, so the style of writing is a bit out dated. Ultimate Spidey is new and fresh, and is aimed right at my age group (I'm 15).

I could understand that most of you guys are probably older than me, so it's reasonable to say that you would like the original Spider-Man versions.

The slang is a little out dated but I wouldn't say the stories are, after all I started reading them when I was 9 (I'm 19 now so its not like I'm really old lol). Actualy I really enjoyed the classic stories, sometimes its nice to read something simple instead of thee plotlines today.

I have 2 main probelms with Ult Spidey (not that it stops me reading it) he has too much crap happen to him, all the time, he never has just a basic fight with a bad guy every1 finds out who he is and does something to him, and then he whines alll the time which gets old, even his quips are essentialy him whining about something.

I mean even in 616 Spidey when there was loads of crap happening to him, Spider-man was like his retreat from his life so it was all good and he could be happy for abit, and it wasn't like crap after crap after crap happened to him all the time.

steverules
laughing out loud I remember now.

Yeah, I mean she was 15. But so was he at the moment, still kinda sick

I was wolverine and got put in Pete's body I would've tried to get her into bed...MJ is kinda hot, you can't blame wolverine for wanting to sleep with her

Sam Z
Originally posted by steverules
I was wolverine and got put in Pete's body I would've tried to get her into bed...MJ is kinda hot, you can't blame wolverine for wanting to sleep with her She doesn't look like 15 years old girl anyway. More like 17-18. So I don't blame him evil face

steverules
18 would be better cause she'd be older than me, sex with an older women shifty

Sam Z
18 would be better cause she'd be older than me, sex with an older women shifty

droolio

Arachnid1
laughing

steverules
Arachnid you can have Aunt May, I am sure she is very experianced

Sam Z
Arachnid you can have Aunt May, I am sure she is very experianced
lol
She had a thing with Doc Ock after all. Some experiance...

steverules
I dunno if Pete should be fighting Ock, he doesn't know where those tentacles have been... sick

Sam Z
laughing out loud

steverules
I'd hate to think what May and Ocks honeymoon would've been if they had actually gotten married, probably Bingo night on a cruise ship...in the lounge and in their room

Arachnid1
I'd hate to think what May and Ocks honeymoon would've been if they had actually gotten married, probably Bingo night on a cruise ship...in the lounge and in their room

Tenticle Rape FTW!!!! Happy Dance

Wow. We are so offtopic

steverules
Every thread on the spider-man forum goes off topic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.