Ultimate Xmen Why are they so different

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
I lovethe Xmen but wow the ultimate Xmen comics seem like its rated are now adays

All the X girls are dressing for summer in the winter. Every one in there have some type of relationship that makes no sense they just want ..yeah.

Scott and jean are good relationship though.

Violence are at the max and they get angry out of character easy its like they all got bitten by a radio active wolverine and start to act like a Logan but mindless.

Any who Ultimate Xmen is Rated G compared to That Crap In Ultimate Spiderman.

Ultim,ate Xmen has a good story so what ever they do are not realy pointless.

Top Favorite Comic Book Heroes
Xmen(most of them)
Jlu(Mainly Batman and Superman)
Spiderman(the normal one not Ultimate crap)
and yeah others.

Max Spidey 24
what do you guys think ?

wuTa
i stopped reading utlimate after they destroyed gambit...they gave him a freakin perm....i mean honestly...a PERM??!!

pr1983
laughing

a bad one too...

stormfront13
i like ultimate storm

pr1983
ultimate storm is pretty cool... most of the other x-men aint the greatest though...

Max Spidey 24
Is the series Still going on now. Does Rogue go out with Iceman or Gambit ?

platinumx
yeah its still going on, rouge ran off with the permed out gambit

gambitindaflesh
Urgh, I hate the Gambit hair in it! I read a about the guy who created that Gambit and he though that he needed 'better' hair!!! Ahhh!!! Okay, that kind of hair style looks real good on a lot of guys but NOT Gambit, his hair was more than fine. The guy also drew up this illustration of what Gambit he thought should be, tattoos everywhere, perm, some other wierd things, and yes Gambit is one of those outcast types who is on the rough side, but come on, this isn't a freakin Days of Our Lives or what ever, leave it to a man to ruin Gambit!!!

He doesn't know whats hot, the guys probably a geek and his image of Gambit is what he thinks is cool. Urgh...

stormfront13
ha ha ha ha gambit ur funny

wuTa
"leave it to a man to ruin Gambit!!!"

sounds like someone is having issues

gambitindaflesh
nope, no issues here... what makes you think that???

No, really, it's just that Gambit happens to be a ladies man and this guy has no idea what that is all about... geek.... who watches Days of Our Lives or something equaly as evil to get a scope on what women and men want... and I'm just plain angry about the stupid hair!

pr1983
the hair was crap... the look madureira gave him was perfect imo...

wuTa
Originally posted by gambitindaflesh
nope, no issues here... what makes you think that???

No, really, it's just that Gambit happens to be a ladies man and this guy has no idea what that is all about... geek.... who watches Days of Our Lives or something equaly as evil to get a scope on what women and men want... and I'm just plain angry about the stupid hair!

the fact that you blamed a "man" for screwing up gambit....but i was just joking around...and i watch Days of Our lives so watch it...actually i dont but i;m sure theres somebody thats cool that does

Max Spidey 24
Thats just in the ultimate xmen no need for name calling even though the guy made gambit look ...funny heck i dn how marvel maid beast look and some of the other xmen.

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17632

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.