rock and punk music rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*avril*rox*
laughing out loud eek! cool laughing Happy Dance smokin' haha dopes my fav word i haven't tried it tho

furryman
http://www.talyandruss.com/jcfinalcolor.jpg

*avril*rox*
lol nice picture

Silver Stardust
Wow. How pointless is this thread.

Nice pic Jez happy

FEDFAN316
i like em both but i prefer rock and/or metal

el_barto
no expression (the face says it all)

moonwalker741
Originally posted by *avril*rox*
laughing out loud eek! cool laughing Happy Dance smokin' haha dopes my fav word i haven't tried it tho

laughing out loud where should i start...

well your name says it all...
your smilies prove that your very lame...
i dont think anybody cares about how 'dopes' is your favorite word and how you've never tried to use it... wacko
your post has nothing to with the topic that you've started, in my opinion...it seems that you do not know anything about rock or punk rock music judging by the way you've presented your self, especially the way you type....

cheers..

EDIT: Oh and i've seen the other thread you've started, and Avril Lavigne and Simple Plan sucks...I have my reasons...

and you probably do not know jack sh*t about Green Day or there music...

tabby999
nicely put

Ronny
droolio

"Every cheap hood strikes a bargain with the world And ends up making payments on a sofa or a girl Love 'n' hate tattooed across the knuckles of his hands The hands that slap his kids around 'cause they don't understand"

yea ***** raver not so cool are you now

moonwalker741
Thanks tabby...
and Ronny, I dont really follow huh

Smasandian
Its okay, she's from Calgary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.