Ben/Obis Creativity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Obiwalker08
OK...now we all know that obi changed his name to ben when he went to hide on tatotine. But y did he only change first name.....i mean how many kenobis are out there? Or does he just have a lack of creativity? If Vader was searching the planet it would be kinda easy to find a Kenobi...

Darth_Nefarus
Vader would never return to Tatooine and the only people that really knew of Kenobi were Owen and Beru Lars and Luke.

Obiwalker08
yeah...but what about him changing the name??

Darth_Nefarus
Well, why would he bother. No one knows who he is, and everyone believes all Jedi to be extinct anyway.
they still called Luke Luke Skywalker, but it didn't matter since everyone assumed Anakin was dead and as I said, Vader would never return to tattooine.
silly thread bro

Red Superfly
I think its his nickname. I think someone else gives him the name "Ben".

yerssot
Originally posted by Red Superfly
I think its his nickname. I think someone else gives him the name "Ben".
I'm not into EpIII spoilers anymore but last I heard of it was that Ben is his actual name but that he hates it for some reason; Anakin will reveal this in a space battle... or so I read a few months ago

Why does he have to change his last name? one place Vader wouldn't look at is Tatooine, where he was a slave and the inhabitants caused the death of his mother

Darth Subjekt
Or it could be as simple as using a fake name for transports.....who knows.....who cares.

But i can see Anakin calling him Benny over the radio, lol....itd be great to piss him off. I wish OB! would die a slow painful death from chlamydia and gonorrhea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.