"Teens Leaping For Thrills In 'Garage Jumping' Trend"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChickinMeat
http://www.local6.com/money/4239256/detail.html

I think this proves to me how stupid some people can really be?

whats your thought about this?

and sorry if you already know about it!

ragesRemorse
seems to be one of the more safer activities that youths participate in these days. I know it is kiddy compared to some things i did when i was young and dumb.

ChickinMeat
what did you do when you were "young and dumb" then?

HPfanatic
that's so f***ing stupid
why the hell would you do that?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by ChickinMeat
what did you do when you were "young and dumb" then?

Well, i'm still dumb, but when i still thought i was invincible my friends and i did plenty of dumb shit. We would jump off of two story houses onto matresses, douse ourselves in that flammable stuff (forget the name) that only burns the substance off of the skin. Well we would cover ourselves head to toe in it, light it and run around peoples houses that had their windows open. I recieved second degree burns all over my backfrom that stunt. The one that comes to mind though was car surfing. I made it to 46 miles an hour before i fell off and got mad road rash and broke my arm and and two ribs. there is plenty more stupid crap, but thats the most that comes to mind.

KidRock
As long as they video tape it.

Silver Stardust
Originally posted by ChickinMeat
http://www.local6.com/money/4239256/detail.html

I think this proves to me how stupid some people can really be?

whats your thought about this?

and sorry if you already know about it!

That's so stupid..."let's go jump off garage roofs and then sue the people who own the garage when I fall because they don't have a fence up and therefore it wasn't my fault!!!" bang

ChickinMeat
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
The one that comes to mind though was car surfing. I made it to 46 miles an hour before i fell off and got mad road rash and broke my arm and and two ribs.

holy shit, thats pretty extreme!

the most extreme and stupid ive been with my friends is to see how hard i can take a blow to my head with a large cane. or my friend getting his "private area" caned, it was also filmed and he became a mini celeb in the local area!

and back to subject, i agree its stupid to sue the garages because they have a tiny little fence, i dont think they really counted on some idiots jumping from it on purpose

SlipknoT
laughing out loud

KharmaDog
Their parents must be so proud.

Linkalicious
I'm jst waiting for the news to show a kid that tried a 360 across the gap only to fall extremely short

Imperial_Samura
I personally blame the ladders which permit the children to be at such outrageous heights.....

But to be honest, I think the foolish little urchins have no one to blame but them selves. I wouldn't even let them have their bones set until they gave an official declaration that they alone are responsible for their actions.

jaden101
its called free running...and its ****ing awesome to watch it being done well...

http://www.screwgravity.com/parkour_videos.shtml

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.