Hulk vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eden Unicorn
This fight could take some time. Does Panther have that kind of stamina?shaun

demigawd
Any stips? Prep time, battle fields, or just straight fight?

Eden Unicorn
Panther gets all the advantage he needs except it has to be the Hulk he faces and not banner.

demigawd
Does that mean Panther can't invent something to turn Hulk into Banner?

Victor Von Doom
'All the advantage he needs' for what? To win?

What's the logic here?

Eden Unicorn
He's got to kill the Hulk. Not banner. I know his claws disintergrate adamantium. Adamantium can cut Hulk if the weilder has enough strength to penetrate Hulks threashold.
Can the Black Panther cut up Hulk into ribbons?

Victor Von Doom
Black Panther isn't killing the Hulk, ever.

Not without some major backup/upgrade/Claremont.

The Flash
Beyonder said Black Panther has a cosmic cube.

Victor Von Doom
That'd probably do the trick.

However in that case, seems a bit pointless.

Alpha Centauri
You're refering to Earth X.

Black Panther doesn't keep the Cube in his mansion.

-AC

demigawd
Yeah, if the goal is for Panther to physically kill the Hulk without turning him into Banner, that probably ain't happening.

He'd have to create his own HulkBuster armor (which he could do).
Or create an anti-Hulk gun, like Forge did.

But other than that...

whobdamandog
Originally posted by demigawd
Yeah, if the goal is for Panther to physically kill the Hulk without turning him into Banner, that probably ain't happening.

He'd have to create his own HulkBuster armor (which he could do).
Or create an anti-Hulk gun, like Forge did.

But other than that...

...panther's dead meat.

whobdamandog
Uuuh..this maybe a little off topic..put where in the hell did hulk get those purple underwear...didn't know purple undies came in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl...

theflyxx
Originally posted by Eden Unicorn
He's got to kill the Hulk. Not banner. I know his claws disintergrate adamantium. Adamantium can cut Hulk if the weilder has enough strength to penetrate Hulks threashold.
Can the Black Panther cut up Hulk into ribbons?

BP's claws are Vibranium based "anti-metal" and can break down most any metal known to man at the molecular level.

However, BP's claws aren't anti-Hulk.

As much as I like BP, he's not going to win this.

dami wilson
wheew! That's cool to hear! What about wolverine? Can he kill wolverine? Bp guy?

Tron
You know, there's a Black Panther vs Wolverine thread here that you should ask that on.no expression

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
This fight could take some time. Does Panther have that kind of stamina?shaun

Hulk knocks his ******* head off

roughrider
Hulk wins.

...But if Reggie Hudlin writes it, Black Panther wins.
See? Easy. stick out tongue

Betageuze
he he... whats that ?

is this the Black Panther... T'Challa ???.... a former Avenger ????

if this is true... how Panther can beat the Hulk ?

this is like Daredevil vs. Juggernaut ?!?!?!?

Betageuze
or do you mean... PINK PANTHER wink

lorddreamer
What exactly can Panther do to kill Hulk? He can cut him a bit, but its the hulk, man!!! He heals faster than, like, anybody!! Plus his swinging too...

TricksterPriest
Given the current direction Panther is heading in, He probably wins. But with someone OTHER THAN HUDLIN WRITING, he dies hard. stick out tongue Hudlin would give Panther a win over Thanos if he thought he could get away with it. laughing

DevilGoblin
one of hulk's fingers kills him horribly

Rewmac
Spite thread can DigiMark possible close it? Streel level vs. Greater than street level.

guy222
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
one of hulk's fingers kills him horribly

Hulk smash

HULKSTER04
Was the author of this thread trying to be funny? This is stupid.lol

StarsNeverFall7
He shouldn't win but it wouldn't suprise me if he pulled some lame batman style manuver, kicks him in the gut, hits him with some gas, and it knocks him out. Something lame and cheesy like that could very well happen, but Hulk should go ripping BP into pieces.

MightyEInherjar
Nah, Hudlin has BP coax Hulk into transforming into his ultimate supreme state, Black Hulk! Then they go off the fight Confederate Soldiers together.

RisingStorm
why are stupid threads like these allowed to exist?

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by RisingStorm
why are stupid threads like these allowed to exist?

You get one person who somehow gets the wild idea that awesome = power level, and so the thread starts.

Swanky-Tuna
What an epic year plus bump.

You know that anti-healing factor stuff? You know, it does more damage the more your body tries to heal? If Panther has or can make some of that stuff he might win.

RisingStorm
but the poster did not specify whether there's prep or not. prep, he has a chance, but no prep, it's just crazy.

Beta Ray Howard
Even with prep I can't see it.

Soljer
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Even with prep I can't see it.

I can.

T'Challa is no Reed or Wayne, but he's pretty damned smart. With the right amount of prep, T'Challa could tackle the Hulk.

Without it...well....

Hudlin will be crying himself to sleep saying that the Hulk must be part of the KKK.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Soljer
I can.

T'Challa is no Reed or Wayne, but he's pretty damned smart. With the right amount of prep, T'Challa could tackle the Hulk.

now, you proved how biased are you

laughing laughing laughing

Jyppe
Originally posted by Rewmac
Spite thread can DigiMark possible close it? Streel level vs. Greater than street level.

I don't think you realise what "Spite" actually means. This thread isn't a spite thread, as the thread startter didn't make it in order to insult/make fun of either of the character. The thread startter was quite misinformed, but he wasn't poking fun of fans of the 2 characters.

The word you're looking for is: "Mismatch"

KooThxBye

qqqqqqq
hulk wins 8/10

Soljer
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
now, you proved how biased are you

laughing laughing laughing

Considering that T'Challa has the backing of the most scientifically advanced nation in the world? Nearly limitless resources? And a mind that is second only to the likes of Reed and Doom?

Yeah. He could take the Hulk with the right amount of preparation. I'm not talking about hours or days, though. I mean the right amount of preparation.

Swanky-Tuna
I maintain that if Panther isn't complaining about America's inferior cars he can get/make that anti-healing factor stuff. Then maybe he can win.

Originally posted by RisingStorm
but the poster did not specify whether there's prep or not. prep, he has a chance, but no prep, it's just crazy. Originally posted by Wonder Man
Panther gets all the advantage he needs except it has to be the Hulk he faces and not banner.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Nah, Hudlin has BP coax Hulk into transforming into his ultimate supreme state, Black Hulk! Then they go off the fight Confederate Soldiers together. i found this hilarious laughing

playa1258
Wow Hulk first loses to Storm around here and now this. Damn Big Green ain't getting no respect these days. HUlk would kill this pussy with his pinkie. BP is way below Hulks stature.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.