Avengers & Fantastic Four & X-men VS. Archangel Michael

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Archangel Michael has come to judge Marvel Earth. Can the Avengers and the Fantastic Four avert disaster?

FF roster:

Franklin Richards(Full Power)
Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
The Thing

Avengers:

Quasar
Sersi
Captain America
Iron Man
Sentry
Dr. Strange
Wolverine
Luke Cage
Captain Mar-vell(Genis)
Warbird
Hercules
King Thor
She-Hulk
Wasp
Ant-Man
Wonder Man
War Machine
Thunderstrike

Xmen:

Cyclops
Phoenix(Rachel Summers)
Colossus
Joseph(Magneto clone)
Nate Grey
Beast
Forge
Archangel
Professor X
Polaris
Havok
Chamber

The day of judgement is coming, and Dr. Strange and Professor X forsee they have 7 days before judgement.... Can the full power of Franklin Richards with combined might of Fantastic Four, the Xmen, and The Avengers pull it off? Keep in mind this is a full power Franklin Richards and is assisted by Rachel Summers the Phoenix. Franklin resurrected Galactus in the battle with Abraxas with just a small portion of his powers.

Discuss/debate.

eleveninches
Michael wouldn't even waste his time on this

eleveninches
Do you realise just HOW powerful he is???

(well, before he was killled by his posessed brother at the beginning of time)

Sentry
Keep in mind, a full power Franklin Richards, is on par with that of a Celestial or near it. Add Rachel Summers to the mix. They have a better chance than you think.

Wynndar
and consider how DC omnipotents have been beaten by the likes of the JLA...oh by the way...full power Franklin is not equal to a celestial but superior, that is why he got their attention...celestials cannot create whole universes...i think.

eleveninches
Michael is still WAY above all that

Sentry
I don't think Michael could take a Celestial. I could be wrong, and he can take a Celestial. It'll be really close. You are also forgetting that the FF, Avengers, and X-men have 7 days before he arrives. The combined intellects of Reed and Forge could possibly create something to give them a slight edge. The incalculable psionic power of the Phoenix, King Thor with the Odin Force, Dr. Strange's expertise in the mystic arts, Nate Grey, Genis Vell, and the Sentry, this battle is still a lot closer than you think. I think the FF, Avengers, and the Xmen can pull this one off.

eleveninches
No way. Micahel has the power of GOD

Draco69
It doesn't matter. Michael is FAR beyond a Celestial. He destroyed a universe just by LOOKING at it. Marvel Earth is screwed. You can't fight the Divine Representation of God. Marvel Earth is ink on a paper. Michael is the proverbial eraser.

Sentry
Originally posted by Draco69
It doesn't matter. Michael is FAR beyond a Celestial. He destroyed a universe just by LOOKING at it. Marvel Earth is screwed. You can't fight the Divine Representation of God. Marvel Earth is ink on a paper. Michael is the proverbial eraser.

You need to read up more on Franklin Richards. Oh Archangel's the eraser? The eraser from a universe who's god isn't to smart, and creates the something, that can kill him.(Killer Of Saints) If the DC God is dead how can their universe exist? The wonders of DC writers. Obviously I need to read up more on DC, but you should do same via Marvel.

smokin'

Draco69
Please. You have little to no knowledge of DC.Most likely the latter. I have ample knowledge on both universes. Franklin Richards created a universe once. So what? Michael created several multiverses. He is the living embodiment of GOD's power. He does all the dirty work while God smokes pot in Heaven. A child with reality-warping powers is nothing to Michael.

Michael destroyed a universe. (several in fact) DC God is beyond any stretch of imagination. You seriously lack a brain.

You really need to get the info right.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Linkalicious
Simple.

Reed Richards stares Michael right in the eye and says "I'm Aetheist"

Michael fades away....

Draco69
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Simple.

Reed Richards stares Michael right in the eye and says "I'm Aetheist"

Michael fades away....

Maybe. Didn't work with Batman though.

Anyhoo this fight isn't fair. Adding Eternity and Galactus would even the odds.

Linkalicious
are you telling me Batman tried to convince the Archangel Michael that he was an aetheist? What the f**k?

kgkg
adding eternity will kill

Draco69
Originally posted by Linkalicious
are you telling me Batman tried to convince the Archangel Michael that he was an aetheist? What the f**k?

He didn't actually try to convince Michael. He just said somewhere on the lines of "I don't believe in you." It has to do with his parents dying and why would God let his parents die and yadda yadda yadda.

Draco69
Originally posted by kgkg
adding eternity will kill

Eternity would certainly even the odds. Perhaps even tilt it.

The Flash
Michael.

Wynndar
If the JLA can beat the god in DC, then I think this team will quite easily hand Michael his ass.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Draco69
Marvel Earth is ink on a paper. Michael is the proverbial eraser.

You can't rub out ink with an eraser.

eleveninches
Originally posted by Wynndar
If the JLA can beat the god in DC, then I think this team will quite easily hand Michael his ass.
JLA didnt beat THE DC god (the creator god, Yahweh). However, They often beat A DC god (less powerful 'deities').

In DC, the term 'God' does not mean totally omnipotent. It just means that they have godlike abilities and are uber uber powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.