Drinking Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChickinMeat
The what type of drunk are you thread inspired this one.

me and my friends, when i get back to england, have an endurance game were gonna play, you might have heard of the centurion?
100 shots of a poison of your choice, who can last the longest without chucking.

Or of course playing Super Smash Brothers Melee on tournament mode, winner of each round has a pint or 2 shots, winner of the whole tournament wins 2 pints or 4 shots.

21 is a good game, probably take a bit long to explain it here, ill try find some rules for you guys.

Snipes
100 shots, it would be more like a race to the emergency room

Royal Knight
Originally posted by ChickinMeat
The what type of drunk are you thread inspired this one.

me and my friends, when i get back to england, have an endurance game were gonna play, you might have heard of the centurion?
100 shots of a poison of your choice, who can last the longest without chucking.

Or of course playing Super Smash Brothers Melee on tournament mode, winner of each round has a pint or 2 shots, winner of the whole tournament wins 2 pints or 4 shots.

21 is a good game, probably take a bit long to explain it here, ill try find some rules for you guys.

not sure a person could last 100 shots with out getting alcohol poison

GCG
Multiples of 3 :

for example there are 7 friends in a pub all with pints. one of them is the chairman who decides how much the one who ****s up drinks.

It starts off with person a saying 1 then the other says two and the third has to say buzz instead of the designated multiple.

person A : ONE
Person B : Two
Person C : says BUZZ
Person D : Four
Person E : Five
Person F : BUZZ
Person G : Seven
Person A : Eight
person B : BUZZ
so on and so forth until someone ****s up

Snipes
i would keep on saying buzz, and get free drinks smile

GCG
nobody buys the drinks except yourself stick out tongue

soundtrack
lol, i like that game.

GCG
or Fuzzy Duck ; Duzzy **** ; Fuzzy Duck ; Duzzy **** ......

bloody censorship ruins it ^ mad

Ronny
my friend and i arnt old enough to drink but when have this game where everytime someone says some form of hello on tv we shout Jello embarrasment

its quite foolish, but i love it

GCG
or howabout :

She sells seashells on the seashore
and the shells that she sells are seashells for sure

ChickinMeat
Originally posted by Royal Knight
not sure a person could last 100 shots with out getting alcohol poison

My friend got to 78 before he passed out

felt fine in the morning.

nitro-swicked
i love pass out thumb up its well wicked

ChickinMeat
heh, where i used to live, the sign of a good night out was if you chucked.

if you didnt chuck they said, you wernt having a good night!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.