McDonalds the horror!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Royal Knight
OH my God

I work at McDonald's here in Lake Havasu City, Arizona.

It has to be the crap pest job here.

it is the only location here in this city so it gets EXTREMELY busy every single day

I get paid 6.15 per hour which isn't worth it!

The general manager of the place is ok, but I think she should get fired because she doesn't know what she is doing.

It is also a franchise....The owner is sooooo dumb...one time he came to McDonald's wearing street clothes trying to work.....giving me orders of what to do in the damn store when i already had orders----Yes I know he is the owner of the place....But the orders he gave me was ****ing ridiculous!...saying to mop wear the crew gives orders...and also sweep that area, sweep the lobby and then mop the lobby, also mop and sweep the playland where the kids play!

Jeez I come home every night tired and just fall right to sleep

That place isn't worth it, maybe if they treat their employees better and paid more--HA yeah I am sure they will do that!

Have you had a job that just plain sucked ass??!
If so how did it go?

Tex
Wow, that does suck. hug

Royal Knight
oh and also the wonders of it being understaffed

having to run for your own self while the customers get very angry...omg that just pisses me off sometimes, wish ppl had more patience

Royal Knight
i had this town there is nothing here

ragesRemorse
Yeah Mcdonalds sucks, but it is a nicer place to wrok than wendy's and burger king. They actually have decent equipment. Wendy's was the dirtiest fast food joint i worked. raw meat would sit out for hours on end, and the burnt meat is used for the chili meat. Mcdonalds blows though, because they stay keeping busy.

Capt_Fantastic
I never worked in the fast food industry. Not even the wait industry. I knew I would never have cut it..or lashed out at some impatient customer. I'm not very good at taking orders. But I'm sure you are qualified to work elsewhere. If it's so bad, then you can take your skills, or ability to develop them, elsewhere.

Cheers dear, long time no see.

BlackC@t
My job's okay I guess erm

Filth
Hey i went in McDonalds yesterday the food was horribal

SlipknoT
I've heard working at MCDonalds is bad, my friends burned her hand really bad on the oven and they didnt do anything about it.

Filth
I would never work there i'm not that desperate.

SlipknoT
I'd beg for change before working there

Filth
I'd eat my own feet befor working there stick out tongue

SlipknoT
I do love the food though embarrasment

Filth
I cant stand it

SlipknoT
Maybe its different in England

Royal Knight
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I never worked in the fast food industry. Not even the wait industry. I knew I would never have cut it..or lashed out at some impatient customer. I'm not very good at taking orders. But I'm sure you are qualified to work elsewhere. If it's so bad, then you can take your skills, or ability to develop them, elsewhere.

Cheers dear, long time no see.

Yes I haven't seen you around...How are you???

shaber
I can empathise sick

Royal Knight
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I've heard working at MCDonalds is bad, my friends burned her hand really bad on the oven and they didnt do anything about it.

a worker at mcdonalds recently where i work

cut his finger off and the general manager just wanted to put a bandaide on it...now how dumb is that!.......Then she said hey you should go to the hospital and check that out...oh pleaseroll eyes (sarcastic)

Korri
Originally posted by Tex
Wow, that does suck. hug

shock

Filth
yeah there so dumb

Royal Knight
Originally posted by Royal Knight
a worker at mcdonalds recently where i work

cut his finger off and the general manager just wanted to put a bandaide on it...now how dumb is that!.......Then she said hey you should go to the hospital and check that out...oh pleaseroll eyes (sarcastic)

the worst part about that is I saw the whole thing unfold...I mean I can deal with a little bit of blood...but when it is gushing out that is a different story

I remember one of the managers gave him a ride to the hospital and blood was gushing out like something out of a horror film

shaber
What's your longest shift ever at anything? Mines 24 hours.

Royal Knight
Mine was 9 hours...but soon to be a lot more since spring break is here

furryman
Originally posted by Tex
Wow, that does suck. hug
IS TEX ON FREAKIN MEDICATION?!

The Tired Hiker
MmmMMMmmmMMMMmmmMMMMmmm breakfast burrrrrritos! smile

Royal Knight
they dont taste really good where i work

they taste soooooo bland

Royal Knight
Originally posted by furryman
IS TEX ON FREAKIN MEDICATION?!

oh Jezzy

I haven't seen you around on the boards lately

how have you been?

Lana
oh and also the wonders of it being understaffed

having to run for your own self while the customers get very angry...omg that just pisses me off sometimes, wish ppl had more patience

Having to run for yourself when it's busy SUCKS...worked at a movie theater, and we'd have rushes where it was packed. I hated working the concession stand because it'd be so busy that everyone would have to be on register so there'd be no one to run and it'd just be insane. And then the customers ***** that we're going to slow or change their minds AFTER we've rung up their order (and we'd get written up about cleared sales, SO stupid)....mad

Lianslo
I had a really sucky job for about a year. I worked in nutrition services at a hospital, which basically meant that I served all the old ppl. The shifts were actually pretty short, but the work was gross, I had to wear a hair net, they had ridiculous rules, and the residents complained a lot. Plus, I'm pretty sure my boss hated me...

RZA
OH my God

I work at McDonald's here in Lake Havasu City, Arizona.

It has to be the crap pest job here.

it is the only location here in this city so it gets EXTREMELY busy every single day

I get paid 6.15 per hour which isn't worth it!

The general manager of the place is ok, but I think she should get fired because she doesn't know what she is doing.

It is also a franchise....The owner is sooooo dumb...one time he came to McDonald's wearing street clothes trying to work.....giving me orders of what to do in the damn store when i already had orders----Yes I know he is the owner of the place....But the orders he gave me was ****ing ridiculous!...saying to mop wear the crew gives orders...and also sweep that area, sweep the lobby and then mop the lobby, also mop and sweep the playland where the kids play!

Jeez I come home every night tired and just fall right to sleep

That place isn't worth it, maybe if they treat their employees better and paid more--HA yeah I am sure they will do that!

Have you had a job that just plain sucked ass??!
If so how did it go?

Ah...this reminds me of my very first job ever, of course it was in fast food, where else? Anyway, I remember having to work the register, cook the food, pack the food, work the drive thru, clean the trays, clean the tables, get stuff from the freezer(always being careful that the door wouldn't lock behind me or else I would get stuck in there and freeze to death) mop the floors-even the bathrooms, make sure everything was stocked back up before I left and a whole bunch of other crap I've probably forgotten by now. The managers and owners were all d!cks and I came home smelling like lard and chicken grease everyday. It was so bad that I remember my mom not letting me come into the house until I hosed my self off in the backyard first(True...Not j/k). Oh yeah and there were roaches everywhere at that place and it was also hot as hell.

Anyway, all that for little more than 4 bucks an hr. Believe me dude I feel your pain. Come to think of it, I think you're having it better than I did. I remember wanting to quit so bad but somebody told me to stick with it and I did, till this day I still don't know why I did and I still can't Believe I actually did it in the first place. It almost feels like that was somebody else and not me, like an out of body experience or something. Anyway, if I had to choose between working fast food or being a janitor now, I'd choose the janitor.

Legoluv
Yes boys and girls..if you keep eating at mcdonalds..you will soon look like this:

ladygrim
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.