Temugin vs. Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos the Lord
I think Temugin.

demigawd
*sigh*

Because this involves Doom, I should probably ask.

Prep? Battlefield? Special stips?

Arachnoidfreak
Someone post Temugin's bio. I'm hearing about him alot lately, but never read of him.

hoorayforpeepee
man, temugin only needs one of his rings to whoop on doom.

assuming a lack of prep etc.

demigawd
Yeah - Tem OBLITERATES Doom in a random battle. He beat Iron Man without even using his rings. WTF?!?

Arachnoidfreak
The problem with that is the Doom doesn't fight random battles, does he?

where is this temugin's bio...

demigawd
He does on this thread....

Thanos the Lord
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
The problem with that is the Doom doesn't fight random battles, does he?

where is this temugin's bio...

- Superhuman strength, speed, and reflexes as a result of intense martial arts study

- Enhanced resistance to injury

- The ten rings of the Mandarin, each with a different function: ice and flame bursts, mind control, electrical charges, white- and black-light beams, disintegration and force blasts, vortex creation, and matter transformation

azndrgn
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Someone post Temugin's bio. I'm hearing about him alot lately, but never read of him.

Haha, yeah, probably cuz he's in the Marvel/DC martial arts tournament and he's a badass

JWangSDC
HE has all of mandarin's rings?!?! He must be a MONSTER. That's def enough to takedown doom...unless doom steals the rings

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by JWangSDC
HE has all of mandarin's rings?!?! He must be a MONSTER. That's def enough to takedown doom...unless doom steals the rings

I wouldn't count that possibility out.

"Haha, yeah, probably cuz he's in the Marvel/DC martial arts tournament and he's a badass"

Yes, not just the tournament, but other martial artist threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.