Bane vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
In my opinion, this is not really a one-sided fight. Both are massively huge with immense strength and are mainly brawlers. When you get both of them going they just wont stop. So what's the result of a fight between Bane and an opponent by the same name of the chemical he uses, Venom? Imagine this is the first time they've met so Bane does not know Venom's weaknesses.

kgkg
Venom

Joker1237
Bane was hit by a Train and lived, before he was beaten by the 2nd Batman.

I think Venom may win because he can used daggers, out of nothing,

JWangSDC
....Venom is stronger. Venom has othe rpowers too...

Venom is crazy.

Scoobless
Venom is stronger, faster, more agile, can stick to stuff, has tendrils and webs, can turn invisible and will eat Bane's brain

Mainstream
Vemon....Bane not winning this one.

Wynndar
Venom

Linkalicious
Venom.

Though I wonder how strong Bane really is...

Mainstream
Bane strenght is almost superhuman..he can lift almost a ton or mabye a little over...something like that. Venom is lift around 11 tons...Venom could technically beat 10 Banes if he had too...or at least 5 or 6 with relative ease.

Scoobless
i think venom is closer to being a 15-20 tonner....... back when he was joined with brock that is........ apparently he's much tougher now

Mainstream
I read in the spiderman handbook he can lift almost 11 tons...but personally...I believe he should be aleast twice as strong as spidey...putting him a 20 ton class level.

Linkalicious
Remember...when the handbooks and guides mention strength....they talk about bench press ability.

I'm quite sure Venom could squat or dead lift 20 tons. yes

I mean...I can bench 225lbs. But I can Squat 315...

who?-kid
Somebody actually voted for Bane lol.

Mainstream
okay fair enough old chap.

mikalv1224
venom is better

Pepito
Venom is alot tougher now. He absorbed Carnage's symbiote resulting in some very inventuve new powers - he injected Sandman with destructive spores with one bite Sand man slinked off in the form of, wait for it, sand. He looked so ashamed hee hee.

And orginally Venom could lift about 30 tons, the symbiote multiplied strength by forty y'see. Spiderman would've been 400 ton range if he'd embraced the symbiote - cool huh? Although every issue would be pretty one sided.

Bane just can't take Venom anyway.

jplatinum
That's funny.
I can bench press 315 and squat 720.

Btw. Venom is way stronger than spiderman probably class 20 ton.
Venom then got an upgrade to something like class 50 ton.
So he is way stronger than spiderman.

Bane can lift alot(way more than the 1 ton that some idiots say he can lift). When he first appeared on the animated series he mashed up the bat mobile with his bare hands.(the bat mobile was made of solid superstrong bullet proof metal.)
Plus when he was on batman beyond, he knocked a big steel 600-800 pound punching bag 20 or thirty yards with one punch.
He is easily over 1 ton, maybe 3 ton at full juiced up.
Venom still wins with little effort.

Wynndar
woah, ur squat and bench r kinda uniquely propartioned...I bench a little over 350 and squat close to 600.

Venom vs Bane would be a really uninteresting fight...seeing Venom just put his hand straight through Bane...Bane just...dying and sh1t

Lord-of-Dreams
Bane.

Loses.

Cosmic Cube
We are VENOM! :slobbers:

Next Venom_girl
Venom, easily.

Avalonofthewind
I can't see any conceivable way for Bane to win this one.
He's strong enough to hit Venom and make him feel it....but he's still overpowered.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Pepito
the symbiote multiplied strength by forty y'see. Spiderman would've been 400 ton range if he'd embraced the symbiote - cool huh?I'm sure there's a limit to that.

MERCILOUS
I think Bane would do a better job at hunting Venom than Kraven did with spidey, but in a straight up brawl it's gonna be Venom every time.

jinzin
how about bane from "the batman" now that is one serious mamma jamma. He'd still probably lose, but at least he's put up a decent fight first.
the thing that's dangerous about normal bane tough, is that he's not above using a punisher-like arsenal. If he decides to grab a flame thrower venom better watch himself.

wolverine8888
venom gunna take this fast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.