The Race of Clestals vs DC and marvel Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Race of Clestals vs DC and marvel Universe

no super bring please like presence /source etc. LT , eternity etc.

let keep it high as Parralax from DC to Galactus from marvel and range of being and lower.

Combine marvel and DC heros and villian work together from the universe.

Remember this is the race of Celestals there are 1000 could be even more , but we only know like 8 or so , in the comic "the end" you see a huge lists of Clestial race so there must be like a race like human made of clestial.

remember each clestal is almost equal to Galactus's power.

demigawd
I'd say they're greater than G's power. But it's never really been established in the comics either way.

hoorayforpeepee
g-g-g-g-g G-UNIT!

anyways, galactus needs his own miniseries, but it would be about all the crazy shit he has to think about in order to entertain his self all alone in space.

"if the rolling stones were a tv show, i bet they'd be rawhide. or maybe not...?"

seaapple
Galactus is more powerful. The Celestials are incredibly powerful, but Galactus is a universal force of nature. This puts into perspective how powerful Galactus is and should be (when writers don't diminish the character from how he was originally).

The Celestials defeated an army from Asgard so I think that they will win vs. the superheroes. The only exception is that Reed Richards may come up with something like the ultimate nullifier since the "good guys" always win in comics.

demigawd
According to some Marvel memo posted here, management at Marvel said that Celestials represent the highest level of power in the physical Marvel Universe, a designation once reserved solely for Galactus. That puts everybody down a notch to make room on the hierarchy for Celestials. If they are the highest level of power in the physical universe, that means only abstracts are above them.

That is, evidently, Marvel's current position on Celestials' place on the hierarchy.

eleveninches
They could conquer the 2 universes, and then tey might even be able to alter reality enough to destroy them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.